Pokemon Merchandise thread

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
Is there a shaymin to go with the plushies that the other mythicals got earlier this year? The ones that were made of that strange shiny fabric? Or did they only do that for mew and celebi?

Dang. I'm looking for a land forme shaymin without the fuzzy hair so I could use it as a pincushion.
There is a Shaymin plush to go with the rest. It's sold through Toys R Us (and scalpers of course), but it's already sold out online. Like the rest, it should see a resurgence in stores so assuming you live near one you can probably grab it by the end of the month.

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/pokemon-20th-anniversary-8-shaymin-soft-toy/TRUP2280470001 (Since I see you're in the UK I'll point you right to them)

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
In the US, they start showing up around the middle of the month at the earliest, but they definitely show up in stores later than online. The TRU ones I never had trouble finding over where I live. There were always some left over.

I'm just quoting Kurona in the Sun Moon thread, but I felt like this has to be dropped....
Unfortunately no. It was rather annoying.

Also, first Sun/Moon plushes revealed:-

If you don't think these are adorable we can't be friends
I'll just wait for the life size plush. I want Popplio life sized plush to add with my Fennekin and Chespin.
(No, 4k¥ is too much to spend for Froakie which isn't cute enough. Yes, I'm cheapskate.)

I ordered Omanyte and Kabuto pins online earlier this week. I wanted to see if I liked the pins enough to get more. After getting them today, I ordered the Johto base and middle forms; the Chikorita line is my favorite, and he looks adorable!
PS: Don't order the spinning keychains unless you plan to fix them after the rod holding the rotating piece breaks.

Yay, a place where I can brag about my plush collection and people might care lol!

Me and my sister have been collecting plushes since about 2004? sometime around there and together we have maybe 40-50 pkmn plushes, the majority of which are from the actual pokemon center (i am lucky enough to have family in japan and visit often enough to go there hehe). Piplup is my favorite mon so we probably have around 15 of them heh. My other personal favorites are Darumaka, Cyndaquil, and Pikachu wearing a shiny gyarados costume. =]

My biggest regrets in terms of missing out on plushes have been a Christmas Piplup, the four seasonal forms of Deerling, and the Lati@s twins. The latis are unfortunately out of stock on the pokemon center site and i don't get the sense they're going to be restocked which is a real shame :[ i did just get the megas but i don't like their designs as much but maybe i'll change my mind once they arrive!

Surprisingly I personally were never really enthusiastic about merchandise. But recently I saw these, and I fell in love.

Still thinking about getting that champion edition sometime.

Reactions: Mq

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
You know, people are saying the Snorlax takes up so much room they don't have a place to sleep. They could probably convert the Snorlax doll into a pretty comfy bean bag bed.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
What would be the best place to buy that Snorlax? I'm craving one right now.
I must say I don't know.
It's not a Pokemon Center item, and it seems only allow pre-orders.

Well, maybe 1 or 2 would pop up on Yahoo Japan.

A few of them are on eBay , but they are from China so I think it's bootleg.

Reactions: Mq

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)