Pokemon for Breakfast - Hundreds of shinies/6IV/event Pokemon and cloning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, i just checked and I have the following events:
Serperior DO: Cadeau
Emboar DO: Cadeau
Samurott DO: Cadeau

All of them are French with bad IV/nature.
Link to pokepedia (French)

i would like to have a trevenant, a zorua, Sylveon, Shellder, Articuno, Moltres, mew, umbreon, manaphy, celebi, jirachi, victini.
i could offer you the pokemon i mentioned before, and i have also found some more 5dv pokemon and some with eggmoves

Honedge (adamant)
EV (X, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31)
egg moves: Shadow Sneak, Wide Guard, Metal sound

Delibird
EV (31, 31, 31, 31, 31, X)
egg moves: Freeze-Dry

Nidoran female (adamant)
EV (X, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31)

Onix (relaxed)
EV (31, X, 31, 31, 31, 31)

Vulpix (timid)
EV (31, 31, X, 31, 31, 31)
Egg moves: extrasensory, flail, Hypnosis

Kangaskhan (jolly)
EV (31, 31, 31, 31, X, 31)
egg moves: focus punch, Hammer arm

Torchic (adamant)
EV (31, 31, X, 31, 31, 31)

Gourgeist (impish)
EV(31, 31, X, 31, 31, 31)

i would like to have a trevenant, a zorua, Sylveon, Shellder, Articuno, Moltres, mew, umbreon, manaphy, celebi, jirachi, victini.
i could offer you the pokemon i mentioned before, and i have also found some more 5dv pokemon and some with eggmoves
Sent you a PM, we can work something out. :)

Breakfast Cereal How about both of them for your Timid shiny Shaymin?
Sounds great. I have you added, let me know when you'd like to trade!

Hey there, I'm interested in quite a few. I don't have my DS on me, so I need to check my extensive Pokebank whether I already have some of the competitive legendaries. I'll edit this in the near future. Do all the following have their English original names?
- Timid Mew 6IV
- Impish Shuckle 6IV
- Timid Lugia 6IV
- Modest Ho-Oh 6IV
- Adamant Seviper
- Adamant Tropius 6IV
- Adamant Deoxys 5IV-SpAtk
- Timid Palkia 6IV
- Adamant Regigigas 5IV-SpAtk
- Modest Giratina 6IV
- Timid Manaphy 6IV
- Timid Serperior
- Jolly Scrafty 5IV-SpAtk – Dragon dance?
- Jolly Archen 6IV
- Timid Zoroark 6IV
- Adamant Golett 6IV
- Timid Virizion 5IV-Atk
- Jolly Terrakion 5IV-SpAtk
- Timid Thundurous 5IV-Atk
- Jolly Landorus 6IV
- Modest Helioptile 5IV-Atk
- Impish Trevenant 6IV

Feel free to browse through my lists
KB Shiny Competitive BR: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ufLQG-juam7Mbpa487jWRdDgzcKVzP7JKu08JgiM7NE/pub
KB Shiny Flawless Untouched: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fUv930XHN2rOpsaPKMoDnAuwBVJ3_IMC6eqv98C2XZ4/pub

That's quite the selection you've got there! I don't have a lot of time lately, but I'll look through everything and get back to you as soon as I can. :)

could you list the pokeball associated to your mons? Or are they all in regular pokeballs? Also, what ability do you have on your shiny Golett?

could you list the pokeball associated to your mons? Or are they all in regular pokeballs? Also, what ability do you have on your shiny Golett?
Sounds good. I'll hear from you ^^.
I'll be redoing a lot of stuff from my thread and adding stuff like region, nickname, and pokeball type for you guys. I needed to do it at some point anyway :P It'll probably take a while, so maybe we can both work something out and trade next weekend! Also, Golett has Iron Fist.

Trade thread has been fully updated! That was desperately needed. Sorry about the wait for anyone who was waiting, I've hardly had any time at all to do this.

Sounds good. I'll hear from you ^^.
Exsitium, I'm interested in the following from both of your lists:

Azumarill
Bisharp
Breloom
Drapion
Espeon
Feraligatr
Galvantula
Garchomp
Gengar
Gliscor
Haxorus
Hydreigon
Kabutops
Kangaskhan
Kingdra
Lopunny
Magnezone
Manectric
Mantine
Mawile
PorygonZ
Quiet Reuniclus
Roserade
Modest Rotom-W
Jolly Shellder w/ Skill Link
Adamant Torchic w/ speed boost
Jolly Tyranitar
Tinted Lens Timid Venomoth
Toxic Boost Adamant Zangoose

I do value my legendaries higher, but 23 for 29 appears a bit unbalanced. Are you okay with that or is there anything else from my thread that you'd like in return?

Also, they all have their original English names except for Mew (which has the name "Mew", but has the Japanese spaced out font), Zorua (has its Japanese name), Terrakion (has its German name), Landorus (has its Japanese name), and Trevenant (English, but has the nickname Fangorn).

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)