Pokemon Dojo [3/12/24 Update - Marks & Masters Update]

Hey MagnusArcanum,
I'm interested in your Premier HA Scyther. Any spitback would do as long as it's a female HA Scyther in a Premier Ball. Please CMT.

PS: I'm just trying to collect females of all the Kanto Pokémon with HA in Premier Ball rn. ^^

Hi! I'd like a female minun in a dream ball :) in exchange I could breed ya a relaxed paras in a fast ball with 4 EMs, heavy ball mareep or onix with 4 EMs, dream ball HA munna with 4 ems, or dream ball HA drifloon with defog

Hi! I'd like a female minun in a dream ball :) in exchange I could breed ya a relaxed paras in a fast ball with 4 EMs, heavy ball mareep or onix with 4 EMs, dream ball HA munna with 4 ems, or dream ball HA drifloon with defog
I may be interested in the Fast Ball Paras. Let me check when I get home to make sure I don't have one yet and I'll let you know. Any other females in balls matching normal or shiny forms? If I don't need the Paras or anything else you have, I'll take the Defog Drifloon since it can only get that EM through transfer, but I'll let you know in a few hours. :)

Edit: Are you looking to get a perfect or spitback Minun?

I may be interested in the Fast Ball Paras. Let me check when I get home to make sure I don't have one yet and I'll let you know. Any other females in balls matching normal or shiny forms? If I don't need the Paras or anything else you have, I'll take the Defog Drifloon since it can only get that EM through transfer, but I'll let you know in a few hours. :)

Edit: Are you looking to get a perfect or spitback Minun?
Non-shiny - I've had horrid luck! Just a spitback minun ^_^

I meant do you have any other parents to trade that are in a ball that would match their shiny form if I were to breed from them (i.e. a Charmander in a Luxury Ball since shiny Charizard is black).
Ohhh! I could breed ya a female charmander in a luxury ball with egg moves, though it wont have its HA.

Otherwise, I will check :) if you have something particular in mind lmk

Ohhh! I could breed ya a female charmander in a luxury ball with egg moves, though it wont have its HA.

Otherwise, I will check :) if you have something particular in mind lmk
I already have a Charmander in a Luxury Ball, I was just using it as an example since it was the first thing that came to mind. If you don't have any other special ball females, it's fine, just thought I'd ask.

I already have a Charmander in a Luxury Ball, I was just using it as an example since it was the first thing that came to mind. If you don't have any other special ball females, it's fine, just thought I'd ask.
I'll check my bank this evening :) net is shoddy where i am currently. Thanks!

Timid for the Stallbreaker set.
I just got a shiny Timid Togepi hatched on Reddit, so I'll be able to trade once I get it cloned. :)
No problem! How does Nest Kabuto sound?
Nest Kabuto sounds good if it has HA. Also, it turns out I have a flawless Farfetch'd parent, so could I ask for a Friend Ball Smeargle instead of loaning you the Farfetch'd?
Not sure you saw my response about wanting a Friend Ball Smeargle instead, but I should have your spitbacks ready tomorrow.

Hey Magnus, can you CMT for dream ball HA females of Weedle, Corphish, and Duskull (no HA, thanks Flarg. I meant this anyway)? Flawless preferred ^^

Last edited:
Hi Magnus, I'm interested in your HA Dream Ball females. Can you trade an Emolga, Pinsir, and Scyther? I already have a Jolly HA 31/31/31/x/31/31 Tornadus but I'm still working on the other two.

Hey Magnus, can you CMT for dream ball HA females of Weedle, Corphish, and Duskull (no HA, thanks Flarg. I meant this anyway)? Flawless preferred ^^

#425-#426 Drifloon

Nature: Modest | Ability: Flare Boost
IVs: 31.x.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Memento, Tailwind, Destiny Bond, Defog

#559-#560 Scraggy

Nature: Careful | Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31.31.31.x.31.31
Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Fake Out, Detect, Dragon Dance

I'll start with these two for now and wait for you to update your thread a bit before deciding on a third if that's okay? :)
Hi Magnus, I'm interested in your HA Dream Ball females. Can you trade an Emolga, Pinsir, and Scyther? I already have a Jolly HA 31/31/31/x/31/31 Tornadus but I'm still working on the other two.
What kind of exchange rate are you looking for?

I'll start with these two for now and wait for you to update your thread a bit before deciding on a third if that's okay? :)
Sure thing, I'll lyk when I have it bred. PS: Might have to wait, I'm taking a few days off from pokemon so I can actually play Devil Survivor 2 I bought recently...

Would these interest you:

Shiny Tyrunt (Sturdy) - 6 IVs Jolly Nature
Shiny Snivy (Contrary) - Female Perfect IVs - Timid Nature
Shiny Hawlucha - Perfect IVs - Jolly Nature
Shiny Timburr - Perfect IVs - Adamant Nature

?

I'll give you full details if you need it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)