Programming PokeCrafter (Gen 3 Save Editor)

PokeCrafter is a pokemon gen 3 save editor (RSE/FRLG). The project started when me and my friends started to play pokemon generation 3 games on some emulators for android. The thing is, this emulator has a link feature so we often do pokemon battles. The problem is, training a pokemon takes a long time. At that time, we didn't know that A-Save existed and we were using Pokemon Enciclopedia. Due to the language barrier, I decided to create a new save editor instead. That save editor is PokeCrafter. The program is not as feature-rich as A-Save yet but will often get the job done.

The program is coded in C# and WPF with some additional frameworks (Caliburn.Micro, NHibernate). This program uses SQLite as a database.

This program is currently in version 1.04.

Changelog
v1.04 - 5/24/2015 (GMT +8)
- Added Pokedex Editor
- Fixed a bug that when loading an Emerald game, the program identifies it as Ruby/Sapphire

v1.03 - 5/20/2015 (GMT +8)
- Added 'Default' button when naming a pokemon
- Added Contest Stats Editor
- Redesigned Markings
- Added Pokerus
- Fixed 'Items' in Ruby/Sapphire
- Devised a way to correctly detect the Game code of the save file
- Added GC Met Locations

v1.02 - 5/14/2015 (GMT +8)
- Added Limit to movepool when editing movesets.
- Shedinja 1 HP Rule.
- Added Markings.
- Fateful Enc. and Obedience now switches each other if Mew or Deoxys has been selected.
- An egg indicator has been added. If pokemon is egg, the friendship field is replaced with a Steps to Hatch field.
- Fixed a bug where Fateful Encounter is not carried over when saving an edited pokemon.
- Fixed a bug where the save file becomes corrupted after adding a new pokemon to the party.
- Added an option to use "PSavFix" program for additional checksum check (PokeCrafter already has a built-in checksum calculator though it may sometimes fail due to some changes I made to the code base.).

v1.01 - 5/11/2015 (GMT +8)
- Selected gender refreshes after selecting a pokemon specie.
- Made buttons smaller for pokemon data edit.
- Import, Export, and Save Edit button has been compressed into a single button via context menu
* Fixes bug that duplicates Trainer Info Data on Load
- Added Remove Pokemon Function
- Pokemon Party is automatically sorted
- Team Size indicator (this one is automatic so you wouldn't have to worry about it)
- Added 'box name' support and a byte 'wallpaper' support for storage box
- 64KB Support (needs more tests)
- Added 'version' indicator

Screenshots (v1.0)

DOWNLOAD LINKS
Download PokeCrafter v1.04
Download PokeCrafter v1.03
Download PokeCrafter v1.02
Download PokeCrafter v1.01
Download PokeCrafter v1.0

Last edited:
Ooooooooooook!!! Very very good your application. But there are some bugs. The most important of them is that I can't change the name of the player. Also, you may consider to add the option "Mirage Island".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)