Picture Telephone Megathread

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Round 6 is complete!

The Dutch Plumberjack wrote:
A couple Grass-type Pokemon throwing some kind of party
Reigaheres drew:

monomite wrote:
An excited Bellsprout having a birthday party
Max. Optimizer drew:

Conni wrote:
Drifloon and a Growlithe with a Doge face enjoy Bellsprout's birthday party while it is going to blow the candles of its double layer cake. The Drifloon appears to be tied to a twig and the Growlithe stares in to your soul with a party cap with Pokeball patterns, his plate is empty.
princessofmusic drew:

Snaquaza wrote:
Bellsprout ruining Growlithe's birthday party, by shooting at Drifloon. However, he hits Growlithe in the cake.
ItzViper482 drew:

Most wrote:
A birthday party is going on. Growlithe is hiding inside the birthday cake. A bellsprout is attending the party but it has bad intentions. Oh no, it brought a gun... It is thinking about killing the drifloon which was also invited. Balloons in the background suggest that it was supposed to be a happy event.
Aknolan drew:

vzxt wrote:
Bellsprout swears he will take revenge against Drifloon in front of Growlithe's "Dia de muertos" altar.
P Squared drew:

Cretacerus wrote:
Drifloon stealing a young Growlithe's soul while its friend Bellsprout stands helplessly and terrified beside.
Drew drew:

Whoever wishes to host the next round go ahead and post a deadline. Also, a new rule was added to the OP, which will be effective from next round onwards. Thanks for letting me do this, bunch of nice drawings this round + was cool seeing this round take its turns for the bizarre as they happened, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Conni

katharsis
I can't believe how a Growlithe hiding in a birthday cake turned into a Dia De Los Muertos altar, also Drifloon stealing Growlithe's soul was hilarious, I love this game.
By the way if you don't mind I'll go ahead and host Round 7 of Picture Telephone because this is just too great.
Deadline is July 23 9:00 AM GMT + 2 !

I can't believe how a Growlithe hiding in a birthday cake turned into a Dia De Los Muertos altar, also Drifloon stealing Growlithe's soul was hilarious, I love this game.
By the way if you don't mind I'll go ahead and host Round 7 of Picture Telephone because this is just too great.
Deadline is July 23 9:00 AM GMT + 2 !
That Growlithe looked ded to me haha.

In for the next round

Conni

katharsis
Round 7 is completed! Apologies for this round being a little late due to technical difficulties but here are the results nonetheless!

Conni wrote:
A lucario meditating underneath a waterfall
Most drew:

Drew wrote:

Sonic's horriblely malformed albino brother attempts to meditate in a cave near a waterfall, but his stump leg makes this hard.
monomite drew:

Max. Optimizer wrote:
Sonic the Hedgehog is meditating near a waterfall and tries to balance the weight of his body on one foot.
Snaquaza drew:

Menshay wrote:
Sonic the Hedgehog balancing on a rock next to a waterfall and some quite sharp grass.
ItzViper482 drew:

Kris wrote:

Sonic standing on a rock in a lake next to a miniature waterfall in a field in the middle of nowhere.
That's it for Round 7 of Picture Telephone! Thank you to all participants for drawing and writing which made quite a funny turn of events from the start (lucario --> sonic's horribly malformed albino brother). I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and look forward to the next round. If anyone wants to host Round 8 they can post a deadline below :)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to welcome the opportunity to announce that I'm going to host Round 8 of the Picture Telephone game!
The sign-ups for Round 8 are starting now and the deadline for the sign-ups is on August 10 at 5:00pm EST

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In, again!

Honestly, I'm impressed with myself that I managed to convey the message well, despite drawing "sonic's horribly malformed albino brother". It was my first time drawing on my laptop, and just used a random online program as I was on vacation.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
(can i make a request do draw! :) ?)
I'm sorry but this'd kinda defeat the point of the game.

The funniest aspect of the game is not knowing what you'll have to draw or describe or this time around.
Already knowing the topic would kinda ruin the anticipation, don't you agree?

If you think you have an idea/topic that'd make for a fun round, feel free to host one of the next rounds!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)