Not open for further replies.
Darmanitan @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Brick Break
- Earthquake

Strong sweeper it kills most pokemon in one hit with flare blitz besides pokemon that resist it.
Brick break is for screens and tyranitar
Stone edge is for bulky flying types
Earthquake is for toxapex if i have nothing left to use against it
I also use it for mega alakazam because it counter my whole team and Darmanitan is the only one that outspeeds it (except oricorio with agility)

Golem-Alola @ Air Balloon
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Wild Charge
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch

This is mostly for scizor,ferrothorn etc. If you switch into a ferrothorn theres not much they can do unless they have power whip on it,same story with scizor.

Silvally @ Choice Band
Ability: RKS System
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Explosion
- Flamethrower
- U-turn
- Flash Cannon

This is my lead, i just use explosion 99% of the time because it kills hazard users and other pokemon that try to set up turn 1.
Against rain teams i use u turn and use explosion against swampert because it lives can live a hit from it unless its a critical hit.

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Healing Wish
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball

Theres not much to say about gardevoir. It kills dark types and ghost types.
Healing wish i only use on Darmanitan and Beedrill when theyre low on hp and the opponents team is weak to them

Oricorio-Pom-Pom @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Dancer
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Agility
- Air Slash
- Defog
- Revelation Dance

I only use oricorio because i needed a defogger and it counters volcorona very well it deals with fighting types like mega lopunny and breloom too

Beedrill-Mega @ Beedrillite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drill Run
- Poison Jab
- X-Scissor
- Fell Stinger

Beedrill works very well with the rest of my team because they dont kill pokemon in one hit(except darmanitan) and just leave them low and i can finish them off with fell stinger
It works amazing with silvally because if the opponents lead has a focus sash theyre going to live explosion on 1 hp and i can kill them with fell stinger and sweep

This team is very weak to steel types especially magearna and celesteela.
It has no priority so if darmanitan is dead there is not much i can do against mega alakazam and other fast sweepers.

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)