Tournament Other Metagames Farm League - Won by the Off-Topic Octilleries!

approved by The Immortal
Other Metagames Farm League

Undrafted in the Other Metagames Premier League? Never fear! Introducing the OMFL, an unofficial but nonetheless high-level team tournament in which players form their own teams with one member for each of the metagames contained in the OMPL: Almost Any Ability, Anything Goes, Balanced Hackmons, Mix and Mega, Monotype, and Sketchmons. Players drafted in the OMPL may not sign up for this tournament.
To sign up, either post an entire team of six players (one for each metagame; OMPL-like team names are encouraged, the more creative the better) or sign up as a free agent for at least one metagame. The more metagames you list, the more likely it is you will find a team, though you might not be playing your most comfortable OM. Free agents will be combined into new teams to compete against pre-made teams.

In other words, post one of the following (here is an example):

Team Name: The Good-Luck Quagsires
AAA: jasprose
AG: highlighter
BH: E4 Flint
M&M: InfernapeTropius11
Mono: GL Volkner
Sketch: racool

or

In as a free agent for {AAA, AG, BH, M&M, Mono, Sketch}

The auction phase of the OMPL is skipped entirely and teams will instead be randomly paired against each other in a yet-to-be-determined format. Only one team will emerge as the OMFL Champion, but players will gain valuable experience and be able to make an impression for future team tournaments by triumphing over prestigious opponents. Signups will continue throughout the early stages of OMPL, then teams will be finalized and put in groups. After several matchups, the top teams in each group will face off to determine the OMFL Champion. Let the signups begin!

List of free agents and teams

Last edited:
If you're a free agent, you can also communicate with fellow free agents to form teams. That would honestly be preferable so I don't have to create all the teams from scratch

Luckyboy123

Ironically Named
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Free agent for monotype with some limited experience in balanced hackmons.

(Went 5-2 in monotype farm league too, one such loss being to a coin flip)

Team name suggestions: Reckless Raichus, Dancing Diances, Mischievous Magcargos

Last edited:

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
If you're a free agent, you can also communicate with fellow free agents to form teams. That would honestly be preferable so I don't have to create all the teams from scratch
Just like I did in the tour hosted from Balanced Freakmons, I am planning on starting a giant conversation once I believe there are sufficient number of users to form teams. Thank you for reminder

Duckymomo Senior

Banned deucer.
In as a free agent although I'll probably join Balanced Freakmons' team. Preferred metas are in this order:
1. Balanced Hackmons
2. Almost Any Ability
3. Sketchmons
4. Anything Goes
5. Monotype
I can't play Mix and Mega

Credits to Eevee General for art.

Team Name
: Off-Topic Octilleries
AAA: DurzaOffTopic
AG
: Synoptic
BH: Ransei
M&M: Highlord
Mono: Izaya
Sketch: Eevee General
Sub: Quote

HOLD US BACK, IF YOU CAN

Here we have assembled a team potentially better than not only the OMFL teams, but the OMPL teams. We cannot, and will not be defeated.

Also shoutout to ScarfWynaut who declined a spot on this team in favor of making his own team which currently has one player on it.

also fuck you Peef Rimgar

Edit: The Immortal: kick kris and add me for aaa y/n

sorry kris

Last edited:
Credits to Eevee General for art.

Team Name
: Off-Topic Octilleries
AAA
: Kris
AG: Ransei
BH: DurzaOffTopic
M&M: Highlord
Mono: Izaya
Sketch: Eevee General

HOLD US BACK, IF YOU CAN

Here we have assembled a team potentially better than not only the OMFL teams, but the OMPL teams. We cannot, and will not be defeated.

Also shoutout to ScarfWynaut who declined a spot on this team in favor of making his own team which currently has one player on it.

also fuck you Peef Rimgar

Edit: The Immortal: kick kris and add me for aaa y/n

sorry kris
I told you I had 3 including myself u snake, and now we have 5

Watch this space

Reactions: ojr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)