OTG's Sprite & Art Dumpster [REQUESTS WELCOMED]

Traveling Merchant and Draconid Trainer classes.
I'm not very fond of the Draconid, but it doesn't look that bad, I guess, might change if I have the time.

Sebberball

formerly BoXeD
Are you still doing requests OTG? Since I got a few to keep you busy with.
I'll wait for your response to request.

Sebberball

formerly BoXeD

I would like this sprite edited to my liking, and I am giving you a challenge.

Now first, I would like the hair a dark purple color, like really dark, but enough so you can tell it is purple, like the bottom of a ditto sprite. Then for the Jacket, I would like it purple with a blue stripe running through it, preferably horizontal going through the middle. The pants I would like to be black, with, of course, purple in it, in the form of stripes going up the middle vertically. And just keep the boots the way they are.

Hopefully this isn't too much for you OTG.

Hopefully it is a challenge. <3

I would like this sprite edited to my liking, and I am giving you a challenge.

Now first, I would like the hair a dark purple color, like really dark, but enough so you can tell it is purple, like the bottom of a ditto sprite. Then for the Jacket, I would like it purple with a blue stripe running through it, preferably horizontal going through the middle. The pants I would like to be black, with, of course, purple in it, in the form of stripes going up the middle vertically. And just keep the boots the way they are.

Hopefully this isn't too much for you OTG.

Hopefully it is a challenge. <3

this is easy lol

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hey OfficialThatGuy I am back!

I am giving you a potentially challenging request...
First off, I want Alain in the pose pictured here:

And I have a base for you to work with here:
(You have to get rid of the background though since I can't find a decent one with a transparent background)

I also would like this Mega Charizard:
but only if it can be downsized without looking awkward to fit 80 x 80 as it is 96 x 96 right now. If that isn't possible, I have another one:
but I really want to see what you can come up with.

I may have more challenging requests in the future for you should this prove too easy n_n

Well, I downsized both sprites to 80 x 80 and removed the background of the Alain sprite.

Now, work both on making the pose for Alain.
P.S. Alain and Mega Charizard X looks weird together.

Reactions: nv

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Ok I am back OfficialThatGuy with more challenging requests!!!

I would love sprites based on a few Fire Emblem characters from my favorite Fire Emblem game, Sacred Stones. The characters are as follow:

My next request is a bit more simpler lol, so here it is!

I would love to have this sprite of Volkner:
recolored to fit with this Tyranitar:
The last request I want is the same Volkner in the above request recolored but with regular Sharpedo:
. Here is the twist though...I want that regular Sharpedo sprite reconfigured to become Mega Sharpedo as the current "sprite" is sht imo

Hopefully these are enough requests to keep you busy n_n

Btw I want the sprites in 80 x 80 if possible please.
1. TTar + Volkner (recolored)
2. New Mega Shark + Volkner (recolored)
3. FE Sprites

P.S. If you only feel like doing one of the FE sprites, I would prefer Ross over the other two. Thanks in advance and have fun. :)

Any way I could get brown hair (just to see what that looks like too)? :o

Otherwise, really cool. Can't wait to see what you do with my other requests. :)
Here's Volkner with Brown hair.
--------------------------------
<-Mega Sharpedo solo
<- 80 x 80 Mega Sharpedo & Volkner
<- 100 x 100 Sharpedo & Volkner because they can actually fit just right.

I hope you like them!
Now, onto the FE sprites!

nv

The Lost Age
Here's Volkner with Brown hair.
--------------------------------
<-Mega Sharpedo solo
<- 80 x 80 Mega Sharpedo & Volkner
<- 100 x 100 Sharpedo & Volkner because they can actually fit just right.

I hope you like them!
Now, onto the FE sprites!
I absolutely love the brown hair. Blonde and Brown sprites ftw! Mega Shark's nose looks broken though...idk if it just me or not, but it seems off (just constructive criticism...please don't hurt me D:) But other than that, the sprite combination itself is really cool looking as Volkner's blonde hair complements the "yellow" on Mega Shark and the recoloration is really amazing. Like I said, only criticism is that Mega Shark's nose looks broken :/.

Mega Shark's nose looks broken though...idk if it just me or not, but it seems off (just constructive criticism...please don't hurt me D:)
I'll kill you now...
nah, jk the nose looks awkward with a straight line. I'll fix it later, when I'm finished doing some stuff

I absolutely love the brown hair. Blonde and Brown sprites ftw! Mega Shark's nose looks broken though...idk if it just me or not, but it seems off (just constructive criticism...please don't hurt me D:) But other than that, the sprite combination itself is really cool looking as Volkner's blonde hair complements the "yellow" on Mega Shark and the recoloration is really amazing. Like I said, only criticism is that Mega Shark's nose looks broken :/.

c:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)