ORAS UU Analysis Reservation Thread

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Lord Helix?
Sweep, the user?
Ummm... I'll come up with a name for suicide.

Omastar is mine

Edit: Gastrodon in on the VR so revamp?

hi, pangoro's analysis is outdated a lot mentioned some banned stuff and large emphasis on very obscure threats in today's metagame. can I revamp it?

Reactions: nv
Hogg has been added to the QC team. Welcome!

hi, pangoro's analysis is outdated a lot mentioned some banned stuff and large emphasis on very obscure threats in today's metagame. can I revamp it?
Looking over it, it should be something we can edit onto the current analysis itself. Thanks though! Keep your eyes out for other stuff that's horribly outdated, like the Snorlax one is right now.

I'd be willing to update Krookodile. First analysis I ever wrote, give me my child back etc.

Also, if King UU and Pearl are unable to finish Zapdos and Sableye (respectively), I'd like to take those over too.

Reactions: nv

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/togetic/uu/

Togetic's analysis might need a revamp due to mentioning some OU or irrevelant Pokemon such as Hippowdon and Magneton and also not mentioning some of the problems it faces in the current meta, such as the arrival of Zapdos, who gives it competition as a Defogger and counters it as well. I haven't used it much, so I'm not willing to do the revamp for it, but if anyone wants to grab it, feel free to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)