Resource NDMPL III - Team Dump

Bka Onon

Hope is the Thing with Feathers.
is a Pre-Contributor

Art by Bka Onon (omg that's me)
With NDMPL III wrapping up last week with Pharloom Pheromosas as the winners, we wanted a place to highlight the many teams used throughout the tour for the NDM community.

Rules
  • This is for teams used in, or heavily considered for use, in NDMPL III ONLY.
  • A Pokepaste would be preferred in terms of formatting. Sprites would also be a helpful addition.
  • Descriptions / Stories about the teams are allowed (encouraged, even) but consider using a spoiler tag if they end up being very long.

Hope everyone shares their epic builds and hope everyone had fun during the tour!

Bka Onon

Hope is the Thing with Feathers.
is a Pre-Contributor
Hello hello, it is, the Bka Onon
This was my first NDMPL and I had a pretty good record of 4-2, here's everything I built and used, had a lot of fun!
Also I always name my teams after songs from a band, so I'll make sure to include the songs for anyone interested

Week 1
:deoxys-speed::gallade-mega::celebi::tapu-lele::jirachi::victini:
VS Sunnyboi0
So Sunny is probably the guy I play the tier the most, and we both know each others' playstyles and teams very well, so this was a fight mainly of prep, and I loaded something comfy but with still unexpected stuff, this is still one of my fav Psy builds I've made and the game was super fun.

Week 2
:ninetales-alola::baxcalibur::articuno::weavile::piloswine::cetitan:
VS Vodoom
The Team
Hands down the best team I've made in this tier probably ever, for more info please check out the RMT
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-team.3729443/#post-9817546

Week 3
:klefki::diancie-mega::tapu-koko::iron-valiant::tapu-lele::tapu-bulu:
VS Mateeus
Extremely standard Fairy team? Except it's the future, SD Bolt-Beam Valiant goes so hard in so many mus when backed by the rest of the team it's insane, this was a lazy build pretty much but it came out to be pretty effective.

Week 4
:gholdengo::melmetal::heatran::celesteela::ferrothorn::iron-treads:
VS Coo1313
Decided to Bo3 this week, this was for Game 1; just a fat Steel team which focuses on spamming twave to open Hex Dengo and DIB Melm, nothing flashy but it's just annoying and it works really well

-Reused W2 Ice-
VS Coo1313

:lopunny-mega::porygon2::ursaluna::zoroark-hisui::staraptor::chansey:
This team never got to be used since I made it for G3 but it never reached there, so it's been sitting in my builder but this was some premier cooking; Luna with Chansey wish support is a hell of a drug, if you can manage hazards, Chansey is legit better than Blissey though that is hard at times, but for this team, I found practically having multiple lunas rather epic

Week 5
:ribombee::pinsir-mega::scizor::volcarona::armaldo::buzzwole:
VS Neko
Ok this was memeing more than anything because this week basically didn't matter for us, so I just wanted to have fun, but I still came out with a pretty fun and weirdly good team tbh, it may give u a seizure if u look at it thooo.

Semifinals
:serperior::rillaboom::ferrothorn::ogerpon-hearthflame::venusaur-mega::meowscarada:
VS Neko (again lol)
Ok I had to use my favourite mon (Serperior) atleast once right??? Jokes aside, I felt a lot of potential in this team with the configuration I had in HP Rock Serp and Oger-H, i felt Oger-H would flip Grass' reputation; sadly Neko thought the same and got luckier, pensive.

So yea, that was all, hope you guys like the teams or something, Idk use them, have fun!
Btw S/O to style.css Sunnyboi0 and Cielau for helping me test and build

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)