Mt. Silver - v. 2.2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please see my thread for the battle-ready Defensive Venusaur and the battle-ready Skarmory. I'm willing to give cloning rights for my stuff for those.

Please see my thread for the battle-ready Defensive Venusaur and the battle-ready Skarmory. I'm willing to give cloning rights for my stuff for those.
Didn't see anything I don't have already...would you be willing to do a breeding project for the two? (Just one, but it would be somewhat extensive).

Update August 2, 2015 (00:47)

#300 - Skitty
OT: Federik XII | ID: 51201 | Nickname: Vitani
Ability: Wonder Skin | Nature: Jolly | Gender: Female
IVs: 31.31.31.25.31.31
Egg Moves: Cosmic Power | Zen Headbutt | Baton Pass | Sucker Punch
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by dialganet in the Petalburg Woods. Vitani is the name of a female lion (big cat) in the Lion King series.

I have a M.M.M.F.30.F, Male HA spread if anyone would like to utilize it to breed HP Ground for the Pikachu Cup. Let me know and we'll see what we can come up with.

Update August 8, 2015 (02:23)

I've been lazy and haven't updated my breedables since January. As a consequence, I have over 100 new Pokemon. I've added 74 this evening - this includes adding new balls to existing Pokemon. Enjoy! (I guess this also could count as a 10k view post, so thanks for all the love, everyone!)

Kanto: 26
Johto: 10
Hoenn: 14
Sinnoh: 3
Unova: 11
Kalos: 10

I also have a new TMBM spread, of MMMM31F, giving out a 50%, non HA female. Let me know if you want to use this spread.​

Last edited:
Hi there. ^^
Please CMT for these breedables:
Male Wailmer
Female HA Phantump
Male Hawlucha
Female Koffing
Female HA Whismur
Male Purrloin

with their listed egg moves. Let me know what you'd like in return! :)

Hey, what's up. Could you CMT for that sweet Cosplay Pikachu? :)
I'll get back to you in a few hours, still making some decisions!
Hi there. ^^
Please CMT for these breedables:
Male Wailmer
Female HA Phantump
Male Hawlucha
Female Koffing
Female HA Whismur
Male Purrloin

with their listed egg moves. Let me know what you'd like in return! :)
Unfortunately, you don't have much that I don't already have/want/can get easily. I suppose I'd be interested in female Premier Deerling and Female HA Fennekin. I'd trade for any 3 except Hawlucha (haven't yet bred the EM).

Also, Minccino (like a lot of other Unova Pokemon) is illegal in a Dream Ball.

Unfortunately, you don't have much that I don't already have/want/can get easily. I suppose I'd be interested in female Premier Deerling and Female HA Fennekin. I'd trade for any 3 except Hawlucha (haven't yet bred the EM).

Also, Minccino (like a lot of other Unova Pokemon) is illegal in a Dream Ball.
Oh, I was unaware of that. Will take it out now.
I would like to trade for the female HA whismur, phantump and male purrloin. Will this be fine for the deerling and fennekin?

Hey, what's up. Could you CMT for that sweet Cosplay Pikachu? :)
After doing some thinking, I've decided that I'm only really interested in some of the stuff that you've gotten from other people, so I'd much rather trade with the original owners. Sorry mate.

After doing some thinking, I've decided that I'm only really interested in some of the stuff that you've gotten from other people, so I'd much rather trade with the original owners. Sorry mate.
Alright, unfortunately. Keep in mind though that Bluemew's new rule is that all of his non-nicknamed stuff is non-redis. The stuff I have from him is fully redis, and will remain fully redis because I traded those with him before that rule.

Anyhow, if there's ever a chance for me to get my hands on that Pikachu, let me know :)

Reactions: Jio
Alright, unfortunately. Keep in mind though that Bluemew's new rule is that all of his non-nicknamed stuff is non-redis. The stuff I have from him is fully redis, and will remain fully redis because I traded those with him before that rule.

Anyhow, if there's ever a chance for me to get my hands on that Pikachu, let me know :)
I don't intend on ever distributing another person's Pokemon, so Bluemew making his stuff non-redis has no bearing on me.

Update August 9, 2015 (01:54), Part two
I've been lazy and haven't updated my breedables since January. As a consequence, I have over 100 new Pokemon. I've added 95 this evening - this includes adding new balls to existing Pokemon. Enjoy! (I guess this also could count as a 10k view post, so thanks for all the love, everyone!)

Kanto: 18
Johto: 18
Hoenn: 18
Sinnoh: 16
Unova: 15
Kalos: 0

I have your female repeat ball magician fennekin and premier ball winter deerling bred. Let me know when you can trade.
Ah, sorry! I've had some unexpected conflicts come in the way of breeding/am going on a trip this weekend. I should be back Tuesday with your pokes. Sorry for the wait :(

Ah, sorry! I've had some unexpected conflicts come in the way of breeding/am going on a trip this weekend. I should be back Tuesday with your pokes. Sorry for the wait :(
No problem at all. I'm in no rush anyways. I'll keep your fennekin and deerling here until you come back. ^^
Just quote me back here or VM when you can trade.

I'm interested in four spitbacks of your breedables. Can you CMT for: (in order of desire)

Great Ball Gible
Dive Cranidos
Dream Sableye
Dream Venipede

By no means do you have to do all of these, but if you find something you like/aren't interested let me know. Thank you!

I'm interested in four spitbacks of your breedables. Can you CMT for: (in order of desire)

Great Ball Gible
Dive Cranidos
Dream Sableye
Dream Venipede

By no means do you have to do all of these, but if you find something you like/aren't interested let me know. Thank you!
Sorry about the slow response, I'm on vacation until Monday, and only just now found Wifi. I have access through tomorrow (but I'll be on the beach intermittently). I have all four - would you trade the four for your Mesprit (nicknamed to 'Bhavana' and Cairo the Trapinch? What gender is the Trapinch?

Update 8/15/15 (21:20)

#239 - Elekid
OT: Sanjiv | ID: 23798 | Nickname: N/A - Nicknameable
Ability: Static | Nature: Adamant | Gender: Female
IVs: 31.31.31.5.31.31
Egg Moves: Ice Punch | Fire Punch | Cross Chop | Feint
Notes: Received in a giveaway by /u/Ju-da-su. Hatched by me in New Mauville. Full-Redis; free if you provide proof of participation in the Pikachu Cup.

#390 - Chimchar
OT: Sanjiv | ID: 23798 | Nickname: N/A - Nicknameable
Ability: Blaze | Nature: Naive | Gender: Male
IVs: 30.31.30.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Blaze Kick | Fake Out | Encore | Quick Guard
Notes: LeopardTalon provided me the parent with Egg Moves, and I used my Time Machine spread for this. Flawless Mixed HP Ice. Shiny version to come.

#633 - Deino
OT: Sanjivl | ID: 23798 | Nickname: N/A - Nicknameable
Ability: Hustle | Nature: Rash | Gender: Female
IVs: 30.31.30.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Earth Power | Dark Pulse | Head Smash | Fire Fang
Notes: LeopardTalon provided me the parent with Egg Moves, and I used my Time Machine spread for this. Flawless Mixed HP Ice. Shiny version to come.

Sorry about the slow response, I'm on vacation until Monday, and only just now found Wifi. I have access through tomorrow (but I'll be on the beach intermittently). I have all four - would you trade the four for your Mesprit (nicknamed to 'Bhavana' and Cairo the Trapinch? What gender is the Trapinch?
Sounds good, Cairo is male.

I bred everything on my bus ride home. I'll have Wifi in about an hour, but will be going to bed soon after that. I can probably trade again around 8-9 pm in Australia.
Sure, that works for me. I'm being battered with homework at the moment, anyways. :P
EDIT: Will be online for just under 3 hours. Hopefully we can trade around then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)