Move/Ability animations thread

idk about a new particle that is a big flower, we don't want exclusive particles for moves if we can help it. If you make new "petal" particles (recolored leaves probably) you can probably enlarge them for the Z-Move, and use them for Petal Blizzard and the like.

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Some options pulled from google. I can easily resize or crop them if they're too big.

Reactions: nv

Ridaz

Don't @ me
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
I need to make sure if any of these images are under the CC-license before using it first. And the ideal size in length are 50~100px. For the petals, around 60px I guess.
Also, the last 2 look like they are broken

Last edited:

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Sorry I'm not familiar with the legal aspect. If we can't use them, I can easily make something similar using Paint. Just let me know which one you prefer.

EDIT: Fwiw, this is a screenshot of the final two images in my above post. I got them from the same site, so maybe that site doesn't allow linking. If that's the case, I'd also guess it's not legal to use them without permission anyway.

Last edited:

Ridaz

Don't @ me
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
Just rotating the imagem doesn't make it usable if its not free ton use. (At least I think it doesn't)

Ridaz

Don't @ me

Ridaz

Don't @ me
Still not completely satisfied with this one but it'll do for now until I can think of a better way to do this

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)