mova can get much higher (so high)

It's a flying fox Fakemon; to be precise, it is a wind elemental. It lives on various islands in a skyloft archipelago above Kalos, and makes sure that Kalosian trainers and visitors enjoy a safe adventure with their Pokémon.

More of my cutie patootie, Hazel. Now with a more reddish hair color, for whatever reason. Suggestions for her race are welcome, even though no one cares about that in the world of House Pet.

I will draw her in other outfits at some point, but I like her trademark attire a lot. It really fits her, both figuratively and literally.

Last edited:
At the time of typing this, I have about ten or eleven new drawings I want to post here, but haven't obtained time to go over them digitally. I hope I get the time to do so eventually. I'm trying to post all of them simultaneously, so that's why I've haven't updated in a few weeks.

Here's the cliché wolf Pokémon of my arsenal. Then there's a pug that slobbers all over. Amusingly, the wolf Mega Evolves into the slobbering dog; both of them are Normal-type. The base form specializes in Speed, which is exchanged for defenses upon Mega. Fortunately, the Mega makes a good medic due to its access to various healing moves. Too bad clerics don't seem to work very well in Singles, unlike walls.

So, I renamed the House Pet idea into Philoso-Beasts. I will transfer a few of my monsters from House Pet, but I hope most of them will feel creative. I'm trying to make a satire on monster collecting, playing with and deconstructing cliches in the process.

Onto this bat creature, his name is Nosferala, from "Nosferatu," a German film character, and "arla," the Italian word for wing. I also might have integrated feral in there, but he isn't very wild. He's obsessed with anime, and somehow keeps a lot of sweet food in storage, such as fruit, berries, and honey. In combat, Nosferala uses various forms of wind, sound, electricity, fire, and draconic auras. I'm not sure if Philoso-Beasts are even going to fight each other... the idea sounds like a form of slavery.

More artwork of Hazel, however many times I've drawn her. I attempted a more semi-realistic style that could be similar to the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure manga. I wanted to try more realistic anime-like parts of anatomy, such as the eyes and face. Hazel is still pretty short for a permanent twenty-year-old, so that's why her body looks compressed; the artwork does not depict a chibi.

Consistency is really fucking difficult

Last edited:

It's another Philoso-Beast, and she's a koi mermaid! I had a hard time figuring out her palette, so suggestions are more than welcome! The koi-maid uses various attacks involving water, ice, wind, fairy magic, and draconic auras.

Here's a fan art of Yo-kai Watch's Walkappa. I used the official artwork as a reference, but made sure not to use the same pose, unlike some of my previous heavy-ref'd drawings. In addition, it's a work in progress, but don't expect me to finish it any time soon.

Last edited:
Fellow users: I would like to take requests until late August, since I need something to draw right nyow. Otherwise, I will be unable to get off my lazy ass. At least before and during summer session at college, which won't start until July 18th. General requests (nothing too specific) and MS Paint are preferred for now.

Once I open a Paypal, then users can contact me for Paint.NET (or even stronger!) commissions. I don't know when I will be able to make that happen, though.

Reactions: nv

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!

A Spiritomb for my 666th post. Motivated and rushed by my fellow art buddies, especially the Paint.NET GAWD Creta. How spoopy is this lava lamp ghost?

I can't believe I reached the sixth page of this thread. Time flies since my first shit post in this forum.
I dont know how you all make these amazing arts :D.These are amazing, keep up the good work.The art badge awaits!

Funny story. One of the previous titles of this thread hevaily implied the use of MS Paint, but I had little grasp on the concept of shading. As such, I will only get Approved Artist once I prove my grasp of shading and some other stuff. To be honest, I could utilize shading if I felt like it, but I just don't.

Reactions: Mq

777 hype? Nope. Instead, have a wyvern and slime Philoso-beasts. I have a feeling the wyvern looks like Scraggy and Monster Kid stitched together, but with sky blue colors. I wanted to see what kind of "bootleg-like" designs I could make, and so we have it.

Hi, I like the art! Kinda makes me jealous since I wish I could draw well :3 The simplicity and striking colors are nice, though your shading could be improved. With that said some my favorites are the two dogs and the running Spiritomb which is hilarious.

If you're taking requests then could you a draw a Pokemon for my avatar? Uxie seems like a cool choice, since he seems intelligent and all. Some sort of background would be nice like pink and yellow hues, but you could decide on that. Thank you in advance if you decide to take on my request, you don't have to though.
Keep up the great art! this was inspiring to look at for me.

edit: since i cant decide on pokemon for an avatar, you get to choose between Uxie, Braviary, Virizion, or Shuckle, any of them would be cool.

Last edited:
I think that shading looks great! The previous one looks kind of flat but suddenly this one comes to life a bit. Wyvern (where is this from?) looks a bit cheeky (hehe) in this piece which also adds to it. i like the pronounced lineart too in this piece, though personally I like the thin lines in your other pieces better.

btw are you still doing the Uxie piece for me? just wondering. you're free to do other things first of course.

You're more than welcome to use the Uxie as an avatar! I tend to make MS Paintings for that purpose, especially if they're requests.

If you want to credit me for the avi, the name is "Mova," not "Integer".

EDIT: Holy shit, I'm on my seventh page!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)