Project Monotype Teambuilding Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alola, requesting a water team built around Mega gyarados, I have seen and made a lot of water teams with mega sharpedo as it shines more than mega gyarados so I would like to request a team around Mega Gyarados, thank you!

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt
- Waterfall
- Crunch
Then I'll reserve this submission, since terrors said it was ok

Alpha-Harpreet

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Taunt
- Dragon Dance

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 248 HP / 200 SpD / 60 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Bomb

Greninja @ Groundium Z
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dig
- Extrasensory
- Ice Beam
- Rock Slide

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Hidden Power [Poison]

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 40 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Substitute
- Protect
- Calm Mind

After placing Mega Gyarados on the team, I needed a Stealth Rocker, so Swampert immediately went on the team. The set is pretty standard, but you can run possibly Toxic over Roar if you're looking to wear down Defoggers like Zapdos and Mantine. I picked Tentacruel thanks to its nice role compression as a Mega Venusaur switch-in, hazard remover, and additional Choice Band Tapu Bulu check that could also put up Toxic Spikes. 60 Speed EVs with a Timid nature allows it to outspeed Adamant Excadrill outside of sand and get off some nice chip damage against it. Without Flyinium Z Gyarados, the Poison MU is much harder, which is why someone suggested to me the Groundium Z Greninja set. With Extrasensory+Tectonic Rage, Greninja effectively has 0 switch-ins for Poison teams. Rock Slide+Ice Beam is mainly to patch up the team's issues against Flying's defensive core, as well as Mega Charizard Y. I wanted a Scarfer for the team, so I went with Keldeo. Hidden Power Poison is a specific choice for beating Scarf Tapu Bulu, doing about 95% at minimum. Finally, I went with one of the more popular team members for balanced Water in Vincune, which eases many matchups with Sub+Protect Pressure stall. Hope you enjoy the team!

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
smub

Thundurus @ Choice Band
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Wild Charge

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 192 SpD / 64 Spe
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Roost
- Defog
- Heat Wave

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch

Raichu-Alola @ Life Orb
Ability: Surge Surfer
Modest Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Ability: Electric Surge
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

I initially tried HO variant but it did not work out well so I came up with a balanced build.
Okay so here it is, You have the standard zapdos+ rotom wash core in the team providing defensive support in the form of hazard control and check to various threats. Rotom wash also allows to pressure ground teams more since it threatens with stab hydro pump and will-o-wisp. Thundurus with a choice band allows to wall break physically and put in a lot of work vs match ups like normal where electric generally struggles. Tapu koko being terrain setter of the team checks certain threats such as landorus-T and Garchomp with Hp ice better. You can run life orb on koko to score guaranteed OHKO vs landorus and Garchomp. U-turn is used so that it can even switch out ground types and alolan-marowak and not drain momentum for the team. Raichu-alola sporting a standard all out attacker set aims to sweep or clean late game once its check or counters have been weakened. To help out raichu-alola we have Specs magnezone as special wall breaker on the team to deal with pokemon such as ferrothorn,excadrill ,Mega scizor etc which can be a trouble vs raichu-alola. Magnezone also checks Mega venusaur with specs boosted flash cannon which is a pain to face otherwise , also easing off pressure from Raichu-alola to check Mega venusaur.I hope you like this team.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a Fighting team around this hazard stacking core

Cobalion @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave / Volt Switch

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed / Synthesis
- Spiky Shield / Synthesis
- Seed Bomb

This hazard stack core can also double as a psuedo-defensive core for Fighting, with Chesnaught being able to switch into Excadrill in sand. A more specially defensive spread can also do nicely in switching into Tapu Kokos that don't carry Dazzling Gleam, as well as taking Kingdra's Surfs better.

Thick (Venusaur-Mega) (M) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 28 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]

HugsPls (Muk-Alola) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Shadow Sneak

Excuse my Plebness but this is what I came up with. I know it's 2 S ranks on the viability rankings but I'm just a bad teambuilder when it comes to monotype.

I want to build a team around the 2 because regularly in singles Ou(a different metagame I know) I found them rather annoying to deal with when they're together or just by themselves, and thought "Hey let's try a monotype with them."

For the sets i used what I typically use in Singles Ou. I'm not really familiar with monotype meta but I figured the sets would be somewhat similar if there were differences they would be slight (I would think).

I typically run a mixed Defensive (ish) Ven with the set above to come in and not necessarily win but force a switch on x4 ice weakness mons like Landorus-t,Zygarde,and garchomp, while tanking either of the combinations earthquake and thousand arrows respectively with the possibility of zygarde or Garchomp being banded(scarfed) and clicking outrage.

Alola-Muk is just the typical AV set that I run to check things that cause Ven problems like M-Pidgeot,Tapu Lele, M-Alakazam,and assorted special attackers that have the potential to 1hko/2hko ven outright.

Hopefully i didn't ramble too much. Thanks for your help ^~^

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Thick (Venusaur-Mega) (M) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 28 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]

HugsPls (Muk-Alola) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Shadow Sneak

Excuse my Plebness but this is what I came up with. I know it's 2 S ranks on the viability rankings but I'm just a bad teambuilder when it comes to monotype.

I want to build a team around the 2 because regularly in singles Ou(a different metagame I know) I found them rather annoying to deal with when they're together or just by themselves, and thought "Hey let's try a monotype with them."

For the sets i used what I typically use in Singles Ou. I'm not really familiar with monotype meta but I figured the sets would be somewhat similar if there were differences they would be slight (I would think).

I typically run a mixed Defensive (ish) Ven with the set above to come in and not necessarily win but force a switch on x4 ice weakness mons like Landorus-t,Zygarde,and garchomp, while tanking either of the combinations earthquake and thousand arrows respectively with the possibility of zygarde or Garchomp being banded(scarfed) and clicking outrage.

Alola-Muk is just the typical AV set that I run to check things that cause Ven problems like M-Pidgeot,Tapu Lele, M-Alakazam,and assorted special attackers that have the potential to 1hko/2hko ven outright.

Hopefully i didn't ramble too much. Thanks for your help ^~^
Zygarde is banned in monotype, HP Fire would be more useful for that imo but that's up to the builder ig

Hello, Im requesting a Hyper Offensive Psychic team based around Mega-Gallade and Z-move Mew. I Figured these two would make a great Offensive core in that both are set up sweepers that can break each others walls

Gallade @ Galladite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch / Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt / Psycho Cut
- Knock Off
Mew @ Mewnium Z
Ability: Synchronize
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Rock Polish
- Nasty Plot
- Focus Blast

Hello, requesting a Ghost team built around Trick Room Cofagrigus. Cofagrigus has good defensive stats (145 Defense, 105 Special Defense) to tank some hits, as well as learning Nasty Plot to boost is Special Attack under Trick Room to start sweeping with the help of Ghostium Z. The team can be either based on Trick Room or not, but i feel Trick Room is the better way to build with this thing.

Cofagrigus @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot
- Will-O-Wisp / Hidden Power Fighting
- Trick Room
Reserved

GoldenTorkoal

Cofagrigus @ Ghostium Z
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Nasty Plot
- Trick Room

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
- Foul Play
- Recover

Mimikyu @ Life Orb
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak
- Trick Room
- Swords Dance

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 24 Spe
- Shadow Bone
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 28 Spe
- Scald
- Toxic
- Trick Room
- Recover

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Trick

The first immediate thought when building this Ghost team was one of the main staple picks Mega Sableye. I went with the utility set since it's generally really effective, but you can change it to a Calm Mind set if you want more of a wincon. Next, I needed another Trick Room setter, so I went with Ghost's best setter in Mimikyu. You could possibly run Shadow Claw over Shadow Sneak if you want a stronger Ghost STAB, but Shadow Sneak is pretty nice for priority, being able to revenge kill without needing the Disguise. After that I went with Ghost's best TR abuser in Alolan Marowak. The 24 Speed IVs are to barely outspeed Toxapex outside of TR, which is definitely helpful to avoid a Haze after you've set up. I decided to compress the roles of both the setup sweeper and the Stealth Rocker, but you could alternatively drop either one to make room for Earthquake if you feel that the coverage is necessary. Afterward, I realized how incredibly weak the team was to Water, so I went with Jellicent as a more defensive Trick Room setter. The 28 Speed IVs are to barely outspeed Alolan Muk outside of Trick Room, which is nice for fishing for a Scald burn. The rest of the set is pretty self-explanatory. Finally, I wanted some nice speed control outside of Trick Room, so I went with Scarf Gengar. This set is also pretty self-explanatory, but you can go Destiny Bond over Trick if you feel like it's more effective. I hope you enjoy the team!

Last edited:

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
Ayo, so after talking with some builders we decided to add more people to the team, as some builders don't have the time to do requests so please welcome Waszap, KevinELF, Moosical, and Seager. All of which prove that they enjoy helping others in the community, and are great battlers so i'm looking forward to seeing the teams they build. Keep up the good work builders. If you ever wanna be a builder shoot me a pm on here and we'll consider you if we ever need more.

Kev

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello, Im requesting a Hyper Offensive Psychic team based around Mega-Gallade and Z-move Mew. I Figured these two would make a great Offensive core in that both are set up sweepers that can break each others walls

Gallade @ Galladite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch / Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt / Psycho Cut
- Knock Off
Mew @ Mewnium Z
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Rock Polish
- Nasty Plot
- Focus Blast
Reserving

Romanticist
Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Modest Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Volt Switch
- Defog
- Toxic

Gyarados @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Bounce
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 8 Def / 224 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Whirlwind
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Stone Edge
- Taunt
- Crunch

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- Heat Wave
- U-turn

Here we have a Bulky Offensive Flying using RP Landorus, Z Gyarados and Mega Aerodactyl. It is pretty much standard Offensive/Bulky Offensive Flying and the only thing thats different is the spread on skarmory allowing it to tank more special attacks and easily stall Fire Blast from mix Mega Garchomp. I talk a Little bit more in my youtube video on how i built the team. It is a good example to some players to show what to think about when building and being creative and having fun. Hopefully this is something you were looking for! Happy battling! P.S: Another option is to run Max atk Max speed jolly to outspeed koko and scarf bulu but i think skarmory does a good job vs bulu.

Last edited:
Minor nitpick but shouldn't mimikyu be running 0 IVs in speed also since you want it to be as slow as possible. I may be missing something here but I normally run 0 IVs in speed on my mimikyu in TR

GoldenTorkoal

Cofagrigus @ Ghostium Z
Quiet Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Nasty Plot
- Trick Room

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
- Foul Play
- Recover

Mimikyu @ Life Orb
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak
- Trick Room
- Swords Dance

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 24 Spe
- Shadow Bone
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 28 Spe
- Scald
- Toxic
- Trick Room
- Recover

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Trick

The first immediate thought when building this Ghost team was one of the main staple picks Mega Sableye. I went with the utility set since it's generally really effective, but you can change it to a Calm Mind set if you want more of a wincon. Next, I needed another Trick Room setter, so I went with Ghost's best setter in Mimikyu. You could possibly run Shadow Claw over Shadow Sneak if you want a stronger Ghost STAB, but Shadow Sneak is pretty nice for priority, being able to revenge kill without needing the Disguise. After that I went with Ghost's best TR abuser in Alolan Marowak. The 24 Speed IVs are to barely outspeed Toxapex outside of TR, which is definitely helpful to avoid a Haze after you've set up. I decided to compress the roles of both the setup sweeper and the Stealth Rocker, but you could alternatively drop either one to make room for Earthquake if you feel that the coverage is necessary. Afterward, I realized how incredibly weak the team was to Water, so I went with Jellicent as a more defensive Trick Room setter. The 28 Speed IVs are to barely outspeed Alolan Muk outside of Trick Room, which is nice for fishing for a Scald burn. The rest of the set is pretty self-explanatory. Finally, I wanted some nice speed control outside of Trick Room, so I went with Scarf Gengar. This set is also pretty self-explanatory, but you can go Destiny Bond over Trick if you feel like it's more effective. I hope you enjoy the team!

Ridley

lofi hip hop radio - beats to relax/study to
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Romanticist
Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Modest Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Volt Switch
- Defog
- Toxic

Gyarados @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Bounce
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 8 Def / 224 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Whirlwind
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Stone Edge
- Taunt
- Crunch

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- Heat Wave
- U-turn

Here we have a Bulky Offensive Flying using RP Landorus, Z Gyarados and Mega Aerodactyl. It is pretty much standard Offensive/Bulky Offensive Flying and the only thing thats different is the spread on skarmory allowing it to tank more special attacks and easily stall Fire Blast from mix Mega Garchomp. I talk a Little bit more in my youtube video on how i built the team. It is a good example to some players to show what to think about when building and being creative and having fun. Hopefully this is something you were looking for! Happy battling! P.S: Another option is to run Max atk Max speed jolly to outspeed koko and scarf bulu but i think skarmory does a good job vs bulu.
One recommendation I have for this team would to be to run 236 speed EVs to speed creep tapu koko, because as of now, you get 6-0d by the magnet bolt beam set. With this change, you should also change taunt and crunch to possibly pursuit and eq, or to just change crunch to eq so that you can kill off koko. Pursuit is very nice to have, especially against pokemon like victini after it knocks something out with a v-create. Romanticist Seager if you do not want to do this change, I feel like you should at LEAST change zapdos and skarm back to their standard EVs, because without sp def zapdos can't wall electrics like koko, and without defense skarm can't wall strong physical rock and fighting attackers like terrak and mega gallade.

ALSO: the speed creep on aero still allows you to run adamant to keep the power.

Last edited:

Kev

Calucha

Gallade-Mega @ Galladite
Ability: Steadfast
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Psycho Cut / Zen Headbutt
- Knock Off

Mew @ Mewnium Z
Timid Nature
- Rock Polish
- Nasty Plot
- Psychic
- Focus Blast / Dazzling Gleam

Victini @ Choice Band
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Zen Headbutt / Will-o-Wisp

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Ice Punch
- Healing Wish

Latios @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Memento

Deoxys-Speed @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock
- Focus Blast

Here's a pretty standard HO Psychic team based around the requested Mega Gallade - DD Mew core.

Explanation for each mon + building process:
M-Gallade: Set you provided, nothing much to say.
Mew: While Focus Blast is by far the better coverage, I put Dazzling Gleam as an other option because it allows you to have some way to hit Mega Sableye reliably which is pretty lacking on the team. However, Alolan Muk still walls effortless.
Victini: Whenever building a Psychic team, this Pokemon is an absolute necessity. I chose a Band set because of how amazing of a wallbreaker it is and it can also take out Alolan-Muk. Will-o-Wisp is an option because of Bisharp and more Psychic coverage really isn't needed, however the named threat is not very common in SM Monotype.
Jirachi: With Victini no longer being the scarfer, the team was in the need of one. Jirachi is a great scarfer who can take out some annoying threats like M-Diancie while also providing amazing Healing Wish support.
Latios: Another essential Pokemon on Psychic teams. Has great utility with Defog to get rid of very dangerous hazards and can support the set-up sweepers with Memento. Because of it only running 2 offensive moves, Soul Dew is a great option because it still hits insanely hard.
Deoxys-Speed: The Stealth Rocker of the team. Decided on using an offensive Life Orb set to give the team another special attacker and gets some nice coverage with Ice Beam - Focus Blast and Psycho Boost is a good nuke.

Other options:
- You can use Colbur Nasty Plot Celebi with Scarf Victini instead of Scarf Jirachi to give your team a better chance against things like Sharpedo and Vincune.
- If you want to be a little offensive, Jirachi can also be replaced by the anti-Heatran Gothitelle set with Scarf Victini (the original version of this team)
- If offensive Deoxys doesn't work for you, Dual Screens provides great support to your set-up sweepers.

Alpha-Harpreet

Cloyster + Tapu Fini Balanced Water

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Hydro Pump

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 28 Def / 232 Spe
Bold Nature
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt
- Defog
- Moonblast

Sharpedo-Mega @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Psychic Fangs
- Protect

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Scald
- Earthquake

Toxapex @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Scald
- Recover
- Haze

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Extrasensory
- Gunk Shot

TBD

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a Trick Room psychic Mono built around Mega Gardevoir, thank you.

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock
- Trick Room

I'd like to see a Psychic team built around CM Reuniclus, as it seems a really fun mon to use although not being the best choice for Psychic. Here is the set i'd like to see:

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball / Focus Blast
- Recover

44 Speed EVs let Reuniclus outspeed Toxapex, letting Reuniclus attack it before it has a chance to use Haze.

Last edited:
When the previous submission gets ignored again :/

But anyway, I'd like to request a Fairy team around Stealth Rock Mega Diancie

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Tbh the other 3 moves are completely up to preference, such as Psychic to hit Mega Venusaur or HP Fire to hit Ferrothorn.

I'd like to see a Psychic team built around CM Reuniclus, as it seems a really fun mon to use although not being the best choice for Psychic. Here is the set i'd like to see:

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball / Focus Blast
- Recover

44 Speed EVs let Reuniclus outspeed Toxapex, letting Reuniclus attack it before it has a chance to use Haze.
RESERVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)