Team Monotype Premier League III - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies to my team for being unable to play today.

It's exam period for me and I have an exam tomorrow, but my university stupidly didn't register me for it. So I had to basically wait for 4 hours to get registered and identified as a student. I'd have been able to make the time if that wasn't the case and I only knew of it around 2pm GMT. Thanks for Shadestep in stepping in even though we couldn't play the game, hope Nightwingg didn't dodge on purpose.

tl;dr: boi was about to catch these hands, afk. sorry team.

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ya sorry from my end too. messed up real life situation made me unable to play until nightWinGG95 had to leave for work. at that point the Lotads unfortunately had no substitutes left to play since 20% of their team is inactive and the other ones are playing, so there wouldnt be a game anymore. I didnt know i could be active now as I am until ~15 minutes ago, when the police finally left and I could get on my phone / laptop again. I couldnt reach any of you during that time because we weren't allowed to. Me, iGlack, and North, are all available to play now, although unfortunately the lotads dont have anybody to let play anymore. Sucks but oh well.

It's exam period for me and I have an exam tomorrow, but my university stupidly didn't register me for it. So I had to basically wait for 4 hours to get registered and identified as a student. I'd have been able to make the time if that wasn't the case and I only knew of it around 2pm GMT. Thanks for Shadestep in stepping in even though we couldn't play the game, hope Nightwingg didn't dodge on purpose.

ya sorry from my end too. messed up real life situation made me unable to play until nightWinGG95 had to leave for work. at that point the Lotads unfortunately had no substitutes left to play since 20% of their team is inactive and the other ones are playing, so there wouldnt be a game anymore. I didnt know i could be active now as I am until ~15 minutes ago, when the police finally left and I could get on my phone / laptop again. I couldnt reach any of you during that time because we weren't allowed to. Me, iGlack, and North, are all available to play now, although unfortunately the lotads dont have anybody to let play anymore. Sucks but oh well.
My lads being ladly

I know nightwing irl and he doesn't dodged. Really busy guy nowadays atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)