Mishimono's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
  • If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user or OT/ID of that user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details. For Pokemon you did catch/breed yourself, it's fine to just add your OT/ID at the top of the thread and say that any Pokemon without a listed OT/ID were obtained by you and have the OT/ID at the top of the thread.

Entei / Ability: Pressure
Nature: Adamant
IVS: Adamant
OT/Brandon ID: 32601
I got this off the GTS so it is redi
If this Entei really is flawless, it's most likely a hack. Please remove it from your thread.

Mod edit: Don't mini-mod. As for this Entei, if you didn't catch it yourself, assume the worst and don't post it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
It isn't flawless sorry it is missing SpAtk. It is from Trackless Forest. Right I put that one off GTS ya that one might be but my friends isn't.
(Edit) Okay I will.

Last edited:

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
I only have one stock left of Ferroseed now. But I see you do cloning. So could you clone me a couple and you get to one or two. I will take the Larvitar then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)