Multifaction/FFA Meta Circus Mafia - Reign of the Walrus

Collectively all sides agreed, in this war, there was to be no survivors. So most fittingly, the Survivor was lynched.

Votes

Boring and Uninspired, Dead Mafia, Dead Mafia, Goblin Arrows, No Weebs Allowed, Philosopher's Stone, Very Gwenty

Dear Survivor/Paperblade,

You are the Liberals

Making up the majority of players in Secret Hitler, you try to find out who the Fascists and Hitler are before it’s too late.

Once a cycle, you may target an alias and any actions they try to use will be redirected towards you. If you redirect a kill this way, you will know this and the kill will fail.

Additionally, once in the game you may start PARANOIA and select as many username/aliases as you’d like, during the next cycle if they vote in the thread for the lynch, their alias will not be revealed and their votes will count as 1.5 their normal value.

You are allied with the Other Games faction. You win if all other factions are eliminated.

Additionally, you know that the Town has died of dysentery and so the Mafia faction has an open spot for such a role…
But alas, this was not to be the last death this day.

Dear GOAT/Hitmonleet,

You are the Google Sheets.

The lord and savior of tabletop and mafia games alike, you are to be praised in this game.

Every cycle you may select select two aliases and learn how many google sheets they are on. You will also learn if the aliases share a sheet between them.

Each cycle, you may choose one alias. This alias will appear instead of yours when you vote in the lynch. If the owner of the alias votes in the lynch, their alias will appear as having voted twice.

Additionally, twice in the game you may insert a new alias into the game. You may choose to have these aliases vote alongside you the next cycle.

Finally, if you are the last living member of your faction, you will gain special powers.

You are allied with the Tabletop faction. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
League of Legend has returned

RESULTS GOING OUT

im gonna scream, discord is down. the best way to contact me now is to shake a chipmunk's skull into the wind, in the hopes that the spirits which haunt me will begin to haunt you as well, and we can pass notes through the spirits.

or smogon PMs. yknow, whatever ur comfortable with

Hey everyone, I am part of The Mafia Faction, and I am representing my faction (however poorly that is ^.^)

You can contact me on discord, for syncing and cooperation.
We are pretty liberal on Win Con and shared wins.
Folks who reach out to us, get to call dibs on our resources.

Lets have fun, cheerios!

Today's busier for me than I thought. So I'm extending the deadline until tomorrow (11/19) at 5:00 pm pst (8:00 pm est)

Try to get those actions in, and remember this is the last chance for the cycle 1/2 kill.

As the sun settled on the 2nd day of conflict, two members gathered together, ready to stab/lynch The Thing. They succeed despite the lack of resistance, but I'm sure a new system will probably come out at some point.

Anti-Pandering, Dead Mafia

Dear The Thing/XnadrojX,

You are Pathfinder.

A game system that’s supposedly DnD’s better, you are a child of paizo.

Once every two cycles you may find(er) the path one Alias took, tracking them to their destination as well as finding out what sort of actions they used (Investigative/Killing/Protecting/Other). You lose this ability if you gain the abilities of a dead ally.

Additionally, once a cycle you may awe someone so much with your vast amount of content and silence them into submission. Making them unable to post in the thread.

Once in the game you may target one of your slain allies and can inherit certain parts of their roles. You will be informed what you can inherit when they die.

You are allied with the Tabletop faction. You win if all other factions are eliminated.

You know that Team Green has been intentionally excluded from the game and as such, you should infiltrate the Other Game faction to further smear their name.
Though, that seems to be all of the carnage for today...

Dead Mafia has vanished

Martin finds themselves unable to communicate with anyone else except, in this thread.

Results going out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)