Megas For All: V4! (Voting - Lickilicky, Togekiss, Dusknoir)

Would you guys be interested if I had MFA include Gen 8 mons when it comes out?

• Total voters
Keldeo: Stitch98, Kopelemon, Ezaphs

Virizion: Stitch98, Kopelemon, Ezaphs

Cobbalion: Stitch98, Kopelemon, Ezaphs

Terrakion: Stitch98, Kopelemon, Yung Dramps

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
All: Kopelemon (hell yeah to 2 Mega Doubles, and their theme of working together fits their backstory so well), Ezaphs, Exploudit

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Voting Ezaphs for all of them

Congrats to Ezaphs for his winning megas!

Ancient Unova Slate
Sigilyph and Golurk will have an ability cap of 4.5 while Cofagrigus' will be 3.5. Additionally, up to four new moves may be added to enhance Cofagrigus' otherwise bland movepool. Have fun!​

Mega Golurk
Type
:

Ability: Speed Boost
Stats:
HP 89
ATK 124 (+25)=> 149
DEF 80 (+30)=> 110
SPA 55 (-5)=> 50
SPD 80 (+30)=> 110
SPE 55 (+20)=> 75
New Moves: Flare Blitz, Flame Charge, Will-O-Wisp

Artist: ebura-ham

You know, Stance Change would be vveeery cool on Cofagrigus. I know it has a ranking above 3.5 and it's hard coded to Aegislash, but it would fit a lot since it would allow it to go out of the sarcophagus, like in this fanart:

Artist: pokeluka
It would be a way to let its usage rise and with not too strong stats it wouldn't be too OP.
In case you don't accept, here's my sub (that's not the stat spread I would give it if it had Stance Change).
EDIT: The following is not my submission (if you're out of ideas you can submit it)

Mega Cofagrigus
Type
:

Ability: Sarcophagus - Halves the damage taken from Ground- and Steel-type moves (Thick Fat variant).
Stats:
HP 58
ATK 50 (+10)=> 60
DEF 145 (+20)=> 165
SPA 95 (+50)=> 145
SPD 105 (+30)=> 135
SPE 30 (-10)=> 20
New Moves: Power Gem, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Stealth Rock

EDIT: He accepted yay (thank you, MaceMaster)

Mega Cofagrigus
Type
:

Ability: Exhumation - Before the holder uses an attacking move, Defense is swapped with Special Attack and Special Defense is swapped with Attack; before it uses a variant of Protect, stats swap back to normal.
Stats:
HP 58
ATK 50 (+20)=> 70
DEF 145 (+20)=> 165
SPA 95 (+10)=> 105
SPD 105 (+30)=> 135
SPE 30 (+20)=> 50
Other Stat Distribution: 58 / 135 / 105 / 165 / 70 / 50
New Moves: Drain Punch, Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Shadow Sneak

I also wanted to add to its moveset a move:
Pharaoh's Shield
Type: Ghost
Category: Status
BP: --
Accuracy: --%
PP: 10 (max: 16)
Effect: If the opponent uses a non-contact move this turn, user doesn't receive damage and that move is disabled for 4 turns.
Z Effect: user's stat changes are reset.
Priority: +4
but maybe that's too much ^^".

Last edited:
Mega Golurk
Type
: Steel/Ghost

Ability: Motor Drive
Stats:
HP 89
ATK 144 (+ 20)
DEF 100 (+ 20)
SPA 65 (+ 10)
SPD 100 (+ 20)
SPE 85 (+ 30)
New Moves: Automize, Shift Gear

Design: Golurk hardens into an iron golem/haunted suit of armour/mech. Its new ability means that it keeps its electric immunity while gaining speed from it, which synergises with its new moves and largest stat boost. It also gains immunity to poison. It gains more bulk and its attack soars to huge heights. It also gains a slight special attack boost.

Mega Cofagrigus
Type
: Ghost/Rock
Ability: Mummy
Stats:
HP 58
ATK 80 (+ 30)

DEF 165 (+ 20)
SPA 105 (+ 10)
SPD 125 (+ 20)
SPE 30
New Moves: Ancient Power, Rock Tomb, Shore Up, Sandstorm

Design: Cofagrigus’s sarcophagus hardens to give it a rock typing, which will help in sandstorm, which it now has access to, along with Shore Up. It’s defences will give it more chance to take advantage o Mummy, as will its higher attack. Its special attack is even higher still.

Mega Sigilyph
Type
: Psychic/Flying
Ability: Magic Guard
Stats:
HP 72
ATK 48 (- 10)
DEF 100 (+ 20)
SPA 103 (+ 30)
SPD 110 (+ 30)
SPE 127 (+ 30)
New Moves: Agility, Barrier

Design: Sigilyph trails ribbons of feathers. Magic Guard protects it from Stealth Roc and similar annoyances, and it sacrifices attack to gain more on all other stats. Those can further be aided by its new movepool.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
You know, Stance Change would be vveeery cool on Cofagrigus. I know it has a ranking above 3.5 and it's hard coded to Aegislash, but it would fit a lot since it would allow it to go out of the sarcophagus, like in this fanart:

Artist: pokeluka
It would be a way to let its usage rise and with not too strong stats it wouldn't be too OP.
In case you don't accept, here's my sub (that's not the stat spread I would give it if it had Stance Change).

Mega Cofagrigus
Type
:

Ability: Sarcophagus - Halves the damage taken from Ground- and Steel-type moves (Thick Fat variant).
Stats:
HP 58
ATK 50 (+10)=> 60
DEF 145 (+20)=> 165
SPA 95 (+50)=> 145
SPD 105 (+30)=> 135
SPE 30 (-10)=> 20
New Moves: Gem Power, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Stealth Rock

Mega Golurk
Type
:

Ability: Speed Boost
Stats:
HP 89
ATK 124 (+25)=> 149
DEF 80 (+30)=> 110
SPA 55 (-5)=> 50
SPD 80 (+30)=> 110
SPE 55 (+20)=> 75
New Moves: Flare Blitz, Flame Charge, Will-O-Wisp

Artist: ebura-ham
Cool Mega Cofagrigus, but... Gem Power? I assume you meant Power Gem, but otherwise, please fix that.

Mega Sigilyph

Ability -
Wonder Skin, Magic Guard; Tinted Lens
Kachina Diety - User's Ground-type moves deal 1.5x as much damage. The accuracy of status moves used against this Pokémon is set to 5/6. This Pokémon may not take inderect damage. And finally, boosts the power of 'not very effective' moves by 5/3x. (Steelworker + Wonder Skin + Magic Guard + Tinted Lens variant)

HP - 72
72(0)
Atk - 58
38 (-20)
Def - 80
90 (+10)
SpA - 103
153 (+50)
SpD - 80
120 (+40)
Spe - 97
117 (+20)
BST - 490
590 (+100)

Mega Stone
Sigilyphite
Movepool Additions
Aeroblast, Earth Power, Fissure
Rationale
Quoted from Bulbapedia: "Sigilyph appears to have been inspired by the Nazca Lines, specifically the avian figures, and kachina dolls." Hopefully this explains the 1.5x boost to Ground-type moves as well as the ability name. Either way, the goal here was to make a super complex ability akin to Araquanid's becuase I feel complex abilities are very unexplored. Earth Power and Fissure also come from it's association with Nazca Lines, and Aeroblast comes from it's godlike figure, akin to how Scared Fire was distributed to Entei, for example.
Competitive Analysis
By virtue of it's ability, Sigilyph is a great Calm Mind user. Flying and Ground coverage is really good coverage, and the few Pokémon that 'resist it' are taking Aeroblast as if it was neutral but had 83 BP which is not bad at all. Roost and Defog also help it provide utility to it's teammates. However, 153 Special Attack is not quite there yet, specially with no Z-move or boosting item as it's disposal.
Sigilyph @ Sigilyphite
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Aeroblast
- Earth Power
- Roost
- Calm Mind

OO: Defog, Heat Wave, Psychic.

Mega Cofagrigus

Ability -
Mummy
Mummy's Revenge - User deals double damage to any Pokémon with the ability Mummy. (code will be provided soon!)

HP - 58
58 (0)
Atk - 50
50 (0)
Def - 145
103 (-42)
SpA - 95
179 (+84)
SpD - 105
153 (+58)
Spe - 30
30 (0)
BST - 483
583 (+100)

Mega Stone
Cofagrigite
Movepool Additions
Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Recover
Rationale
The drastic SpA and SpD increase as well as the Defense decrease can be explained because Mega Cofagrigus would come out of his coffin upon Mega Evolution. As for it's ability, I quote Bulbapedia: "Cofagrigus's design is based on a sarcophagus. It was also most likely based on supposedly cursed Egyptian tombs. Any trespassers in the tombs are said to fall under a "curse" from its owner, which is said to cause illness, serious injury, or death."
Competitive Analysis
Mega Cofagrigus is now a big asset to Trick Room teams, a jaw dropping base Special Attack stat of 179 along with nearly unresisted coverage in Shadow Ball and Fighting move of choice. Great physical bulk pre-Mega and special bulk post-Mega along with access to the coveted Nasty Plot, makes Cofagrigus even deadlier of a sweeper, to top things off, it's ability acts as an opposite Stakeout, giving it set up oportunities as it forces a for out.
Cofagrigus @ Cofagrigite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast / Aura Sphere
- Nasty Plot
- Trick Room

OO: Recover, Will-O-Wisp.

Mega Golurk

Ability -
Iron Fist, Klutz; No Guard
Ancient Crack - Once Mega Golurk is brought below 1/2 HP by an attacking move, the crack on it's chest opens and it releases it's internal energy, causing all of it's stats to rise by one stage, à la Z-Celebrate. However this may only trigger once until Golurk is switched out. (Berserk variant)

HP - 89
89 (0)
Atk - 124
144 (+20)
Def - 80
150 (+70)
SpA - 55
75 (+20)
SpD - 80
100 (+20)
Spe - 55
25 (-30)
BST - 483
583 (+100)

Mega Stone
Golurkite
Movepool Additions
Shore Up, Spikes
Rationale
"Removing the seal on its chest makes its internal energy go out of control." - Pokémon Black and Pokémon White's Pokdéx entry for Golurk. "When the seal on its chest is removed, it rages indiscriminately, turning the whole town around it into a mountain of rubble." - Pokémon Ultra Moon's Pokédex entry for Golurk. So that's the rationale from it's ability. Considering how it's based on a Golem, which are made of clay and mud, Shore Up fits excellently, Spikes might be a little bit of a stretch, but it follows the same idea of Shore Up.
Competitive Analysis
Toxic this thing, do not damage it below 1/2 HP, otherwise it may just sweep you... It has great bulk, great attack, a workable typing, reliable recovery, and even Spikes to top things off, making it quite a potent threat. However, strong wallbreakers such as Choice Specs Tapu Lele, Kyurem-B, Kartana, Tapu Bulu, and what not can easily get past it despite the bulk and attack raises, Bulky Pokémon such as Tapu Fini and Hippowdon that can work their way around Golurk with Taunt and Toxic, respectively.
Golurk @ Golurkite
Ability: Klutz
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- High Horsepower / Earthquake
- Stone Edge / Ice Punch / Gravity
- Spikes / Stealth Rock
- Shore Up

OO: Double Hazards, Other Elemental Punches.

Last edited:

Type: Psychic/Flying
Stats: 72/58/95/138/95/132 (±0/±0/+15/+35/+15/+35) [BST: 590] [HEIGHT: 1.7m/5’07"] [WEIGHT: 15.0kg/33.1lb]
Added Moves: N/A
Description: The Base form’s boons in single player apply to the Mega in MFA. With SpA roughly around the same as Lunala and Speed past 130, on top of somewhat average 72/95/95 bulk and Magic Guard to protect it from Rocks and Poison/Burn damage, and we have something powerful on our hands.
Example Movesets:
Sigilyph @ Sigilyphite
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic/Psyshock
- Air Slash
- Dazzling Gleam
- Heat Wave
STABs with two more moves to ensure near perfect neutral coverage. You can pick any two coverage options if the last two don’t suit your fancy, but this set covers everything that isn’t Heatran.

Sigilyph @ Sigilyphite
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Reflect / Cosmic Power
- Air Slash / Miracle Eye
- Stored Power

That infamous set, with Psycho Shift getting booted out since it's too situational. Reflect and Cosmic Power help beef up its Defense since Calm Mind leaves that as a blindspot. Miracle Eye can be opted if you feel like annihilating Dark-types with Stored Power instead of Air Slash.

Type: Ground/Ghost
Stats: 89/164/110/55/110/55 (±0/+40/+30/±0/+30/±0) [BST: 583] [HEIGHT: 3.0m/9’10"] [WEIGHT: 350.0kg/771.6lb]
Ability: Sand Force
Added Moves: Shore Up
Description: Beefy, ruthless physical attacker that hits even harder in Sand.
Example Moveset:
Golurk @ Golurkite
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Shadow Punch
- Stone Edge
- Drain Punch
First, allow me to note that Normal/Ghost is the only type that can block out Golurk's recovery without having to worry about a Shadow Punch to the face. EdgeQuake, which is boosted by Sand Force and includes one of Golurk's STABs, comes into play not just due to that, but also its ability to hit many things super-effectively...

Stats: 58/50/185/125/135/30 (±0/±0/+40/+30/+30/±0) [BST: 583] [HEIGHT: 1.7m/5’07"] [WEIGHT: 76.5kg/168.7lb]
Added Moves: Shore Up
Description: Cofagrigus is bulky now. Very. And with Shore Up, it actually has nice Recovery. (Shore Up = Sand Gather. Sand mummies exist.)
Example Moveset:
Cofagrigus @ Cofagrigite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Curse
- Shore Up
- Infestation
- Haze / Toxic Spikes
Curse can inflict lots of damage over time, and you can patch it back up with Shore Up. Infestation can trap an opponent, and Haze stops set-up sweepers. Toxic Spikes can be opted instead if you so desire.

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

Mega Sigilyph
Stats: 72 / 58 / 90 (+10) / 140 (+37) / 110 (+30) / 120 (+23)
Ability: Stakeout
New Moves: Aura Sphere, Lock-On
Type: Psychic/Flying
Description: "The guardians of an ancient city, they always fly the same route while keeping watch for invaders." Lemme tell you, this sounds like Staking Out to me. Besides, we don't have many special attacking Stakeout mons out there. Sigilyph's biggest eye grows even larger, becoming the same size as its body. The two smaller eyes fuse into another big eye. Its wings extended and adopt a bunch of weird symbols, which bear a strange resemblance to Unown...

Mega Golurk
Stats: 89 / 144 (+20) / 110 (+30) / 55 / 90 (+10) / 95 (+40)
Ability: Rapidfire (Moves that charge multiple turns attack immediately with 0.9x BP and with additional effects removed) or Technician
New Moves: Sky Attack, Bullet Punch, Aerial Ace
Type: Ghost/Flying
Description: If it is allowed, Rapidfire will prove to be a great ability, giving you a Flying STAB stronger than Brave Bird, as well as a decently strong Phantom Force. But that may be kinda tough to code, and since I dunno shit and can't provide my own, I have decided to provide Technician as an alternative, which gives you a nice and strong Aerial Ace and Shadow Punch.

Mega Cofagrigus
Stats: 58 / 50 / 155 (+10) / 125 (+30) / 155 (+50) / 40 (+10)
Ability: Tough Coffin (Sturdy + Solid Rock)
New Moves: Stealth Rock, Spikes, Earth Power
Type: Ghost/Ground
Description: Pretty nice bulky hazard setter. It may not have recovery outside of Pain Split, but everything else is absolutely amazing, from its ability to its type. It can also hit hard to boot. Really, if we gave this recovery, it would just be a better Mega Sableye lol

Last edited:

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Mega Golurk
Ability:
Ancient Energy (Berserk clone; after an opponent's attack knocks the user down to half health, the user has its Attack and Special Attack boosted by two)
Typing: Ground/Ghost
HP: 89 (+0)
Attack: 144 (+20)
Defense: 115 (+35)
Special Attack: 55 (+0)
Special Defense: 115 (+35)
Speed: 65 (+10)
New Moves: Magnet Rise and Gravity
Description: "When the seal on its chest is removed, it rages indiscriminately, turning the whole town around it into a mountain of rubble." The idea here is that once Golurk has sustained enough damage, the seal on its chest breaks, releasing its energy, raw and unbridled. It can make excellent use of this ability with its stellar bulk in conjunction with Rock Polish, allowing it to be quite the frightening sweeper after setting up to the equivalent of two Dragon Dances.
OU Bulky
Golurk @ Golurkite
EVs: 148 HP / 112 Atk / 32 SpD / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake
- Rock Polish

OU Offensive
Golurk @ Golurkite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake
- Rock Polish

UU
Golurk @ golurkite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Ice Punch
- Rock Polish

Mega Sigilyph
Ability:
Ancient Enigma (Moody-based; Boosts a random stat by 1 every time the user lands an attack [no evasion/accuracy])
Typing: Flying/Psychic
HP: 72 (+0)
Attack: 58 (+0)
Defense: 105 (+25)
Special Attack: 133 (+30)
Special Defense: 105 (+25)
Speed: 117 (+20)
Description: Sigilyph works as an effective Stored Power user thanks to its ability. It can also play as a hit-and-run until it nabs the boost that it needs, and has good stats overall.
Sigilyph @ Sigilyphite
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Stored Power
- Substitute
- Roost

Mega Cofagrigus
Ability:
Mummy's Curse (If a human-like (an egg group; it does work with coding) Pokemon attacks the user, the Pokemon attacking is cursed à la the move Curse (does not cut the user's health))
Typing: Ghost
HP: 58 (+0)
Attack: 50 (+0)
Defense: 185 (+40)
Special Attack: 150 (+45)
Special Defense: 155 (+30)
Speed: 15 (-15)
New Moves: Sludge Bomb and Ancient Power
Description: Cofagrigus boats crazy bulk and better Special Attack, allowing it to perform similarly to its current OU OTR set. Additionally, it proves to be a massive nuisance for Pokemon like Mega Lopunny and Mega Alakazam with its signature ability.
Cofagrigus @ Cofagrigusite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Edit: Stitch98 I'll allow the Stance Change-esque Cofagrigus

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wouldn't a clone of Stance Change be a rank 5 ability, just like how an Aerilate clone is ranked 4.5? So, it's beyond the cap :/ That's why i was asking.
You're allowed to break the ability rule as long as:
  1. It doesn't make the pokemon overpowered
  2. You provide reasoning as to why it won't break the pokemon in question. Calcs can help this out
I've seen people do the above before and there doesn't seem to be any disagreement against it. Up to mace to confirm/deny this though

all right, this is my first post on this thread on this thread, so wish me luck. Anyway, here is my mega idea:

Mega Golurk

Type: Ground/Ghost=> Ground/Ghost
Item:
Golurkite
Ability: Sand Rush
HP 89
ATK 124 => 130(+6)
DEF 80 => 115 (+35)
SPA 55
SPD 80 => 115 (+35)
SPE 55 => 84 (+24)
New Moves: Shadow Sneak, Bulk Up, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch
Description: A bulky, physical attacker who has its speed boosted by weather, similar to Mega Swampert.

Mega Cofagrigus

Ability: Pharaoh's Gaurd (When pokemon has over 50% health, it swiches to defence mode, and can't be statused, when it has less than 50% health, it swiches into attack mode, & speed doubles) (Shields Down/unburden clone)
Item: Cofagrite
Stats:
(Defence mode)
HP 58
ATK 50 => 95 (+45)
DEF 145 => 150 (+5)
SPA 95
SPD 105 =>145 (+40)
SPE 30

(Attack mode)
HP 58
ATK 50 => 145 (+95)
DEF 145 => 65 (-80)
SPA 95 = 145 (+55)
SPD 105 => 75 (-30)
SPE 30 => 70 (+40)
New Moves: Swords Dance, Drain Punch, Aura Sphere, Shadow Sneak
Descripton: a Bulky mixed attacker when it has over 50% health, & a frail, fast sweeper under 50% health. Drain Punch is used as recovery, Swords dance helps boosts attack, Shadow sneak is used as some sort of speed controll in defence mode, and Aura sphere is used if you want to use special moves.

I may do sygliph later

edit: fixed the stats, & made a mega for cofagrigus

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
all right, this is my first post on this thread on this thread, so wish me luck. Anyway, here is my mega idea:

Mega Golurk

Type: Ground/Ghost=> Ground/Ghost
Item:
Golurkite
Ability: Sand Rush
HP 89 => 100 (+11)
ATK 124 => 144 (+20)
DEF 80 => 115 (+35)
SPA 55
SPD 80 => 115 (+35)
SPE 55 => 85 (+30)
New Moves: Shadow Sneak, Bulk Up, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch
Description: A bulky, physical attacker who has its speed boosted by weather, similar to Mega Swampert.

I may do the other two later
Hi, welcome to MFA! There's some issues with your suggestion I would like to address.
You are not allowed to increase megas' HP. Also, the combined total of your submission's stat boosts goes well above 100.
Hope this helps for later submissions! Have fun!

Golurk-Mega
Ability: Iron Fist/Klutz/No Guard ----> Technician
Typing: Ground/Ghost ----> Fighting/Ghost

Stats:-
HP: 89 ----> 89
Attack: 124 ----> 180 (+56)
Defense: 80 ----> 95 (+15)
Special Attack: 55 ----> 55
Special Defense: 80 ----> 95 (+15)
Speed: 55 ----> 69 (+14)
Base Stat Total: 483 ----> 583 (+100)
Movepool Additions: Mach Punch, Shadow Sneak, Storm Throw
Description: Golurk are guardians and protectors, but Mega Evolution causes their more aggressive side to show. The additional influx of energy is too much for the ancient seal to contain, and it fractures and dissipates, as does any restraint the Golurk previously possessed. That energy turns its mind to go on the offensive, unlocking millennia of training and rage in a display of coruscating power. Its training is such that its formerly lumpen movements become lissom and graceful, and its power is such that it does a lot with a little, and with deceptive speed too.
Sigilyph-Mega
Ability: Magic Guard/Tinted Lens/Wonder Skin ----> Magic Guard
Typing: Psychic/Flying ----> Psychic/Flying

HP: 72 ----> 72
Attack: 58 ----> 33 (-25)
Defense: 80 ----> 130 (+50)
Special Attack: 103 ----> 125 (+22)
Special Defense: 80 ----> 130 (+50)
Speed: 97 ----> 100 (+3)
Base Stat Total: 490 ----> 590 (+100)
Movepool Additions: Haze, Earth Power, Geomancy
Description: The energy of Mega Evolution untethers Sigilyph's consciousness from this plane of existence, allowing it to channel the energy of the planet without going insane in the attempt. Its form becomes more abstract as, in turn, does its mind; it perceives incoming attacks and lets them come, confident in its ability to shield its primary consciousness from harm. Whether acting as a wall or a boosting sweeper, Mega Sigilyph is extremely potent, especially with additional coverage in the form of Earth Power and defensive utility from Haze.
Cofagrigus-Mega
Ability: Mummy ----> Mummy
Typing: Ghost ----> Ghost/Dark

HP: 58 ----> 58
Attack: 50 ----> 40 (-10)
Defense: 145 ----> 170 (+25)
Special Attack: 95 ----> 145 (+50)
Special Defense: 105 ----> 160 (+55)
Speed: 30 ----> 10 (-20)
Movepool Additions: Aura Sphere, Foul Play, Taunt, Recover
Description: The chaotic fires of Mega Energy are turned inward in this case, twisted to serve Cofagrigus' intense desire for vengeance and retribution against the living. Its typing shifts, rendering it almost without weaknesses, and its viciousness becomes itself part of its armour to form a nigh-impenetrable barrier of rage and hate. This transition is self-destructive, however, as feeding into its own emotional pain begins to render it ever more susceptible to physical pain; while it might be impossible to cause it harm, after a certain point, even the touch of a light breeze upon its outer surface becomes the most indescribable agony. Nevertheless, it is a defensive powerhouse that can bludgeon past opponents if it deigns to set up Trick Room, which is usually why you'd be using Cofagrigus anyway. =]

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

Golurk-Mega
Ability: Iron Fist/Klutz/No Guard ----> Technician
Typing: Ground/Ghost --> Fighting/Ghost

HP: 89 ----> 89
Attack: 124 ----> 180 (+56)
Defense: 80 ----> 95 (+15)
Special Attack: 55 ----> 55
Special Defense: 80 ----> 95 (+15)
Speed: 55 ----> 69 (+14)
Movepool Additions: Mach Punch, Shadow Sneak, Force Palm
Description: Golurk are guardians and protectors, but Mega Evolution causes their more aggressive side to show. The additional influx of energy is too much for the ancient seal to contain, and it fractures and dissipates, as does any restraint the Golurk previously possessed. That energy turns its mind to go on the offensive, unlocking millennia of training and rage in a display of coruscating power. Its training is such that its formerly lumpen movements become lissom and graceful, and its power is such that it does a lot with a little, and with deceptive speed too.
Sigilyph-Mega
Ability: ~ ----> ~
Typing: ~

Stats:

HP: ~ ----> ~
Attack: ~ ----> ~
Defense: ~ ----> ~
Special Attack: ~ ----> ~
Special Defense: ~ ----> ~
Speed: ~ ----> ~
Base Stat Total: ~ ----> ~
Movepool Additions: ~
Description: ~
~-Mega
Ability: ~ ----> ~
Typing: ~

Stats:

HP: ~ ----> ~
Attack: ~ ----> ~
Defense: ~ ----> ~
Special Attack: ~ ----> ~
Special Defense: ~ ----> ~
Speed: ~ ----> ~
Base Stat Total: ~ ----> ~
Movepool Additions: ~
Description: ~
A Ghost/Fighting type with Technician? Never heard that one before...

I'm not against the type, but the stats and ability make your Mega Golurk feel like a Marshadow with less speed and more attack.

Waiting to see the others!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)