MegaCharizard's Trade Thread. Updated with Gen 7 stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've changed my mind on Whimsicott, but if you have a Calm Magic Guard Clefairy/Clefable I'm definitely interested.
I didn't see anything in your thread that interests me. Will you be willing to do a BP for the clefairy?

I'm available right now, no longer need the Larvitar, what would you like in return?
Do the Abra and zubat have their HA?

Does gender matter to you guys?

Last edited:
What did you have in mind?
Popplio
Modest | torrent
31.x.31.31.31.31
Aromatic mist, Perish song, Amnesia, Aqua ring

OR

Drampa@ Nest ball
Modest | Cloud nine
31.x.31.31.31.31
Hurricane, Play Rough, Razor wind, Mist

You can pick either one. If you can't do these then there are a bunch of BPs listed in the first post but I need those in gen 6.

Last edited:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Do the Abra and zubat have their HA?

Does gender matter to you guys?
Yes they do, both are Females.

Genders are irrelevant, I'll take whichever. Available now, btw--if you wish to do this in Gen VII, I can send these to Sun and we can do this from there.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
Hi! I'm interested in the following:

Salandit
Fomantis
Comfey
Morelull

Would you please CMT for them? My Alola Breedables are in post #1

Yes they do, both are Females.

Genders are irrelevant, I'll take whichever. Available now, btw--if you wish to do this in Gen VII, I can send these to Sun and we can do this from there.
Ok. Since genders are irrelevant to you I'll take a female HA zubat. And I'd like to do the trade on gen 6 please.

Hi! I'm interested in the following:

Salandit
Fomantis
Comfey
Morelull

Would you please CMT for them? My Alola Breedables are in post #1
Hello, I'm interested in your Komala, Pyukumuku, Popplio and cubone. Gender is irrelevant. Do you have any gender preferences?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
Ok. Since genders are irrelevant to you I'll take a female HA zubat. And I'd like to do the trade on gen 6 please.

Hello, I'm interested in your Komala, Pyukumuku, Popplio and cubone. Gender is irrelevant. Do you have any gender preferences?
Nope, no preferences. I'll breed those up and let you know when they're ready!

Hey, do you have a female (spitback is fine) Dream Ball Timburr/Conkeldurr with Iron Fist? If so, please CMT for it.

I'd like it for gen. 6. Also, it's a trained Hippowdon, not a Hippopotas. Is that still okay with you?
Ok. I think that a shiny BR hippowdon is a bit too much for a simple breedable that's why I asked for a hippopotas. But I'm fine with either one. I'll have your Timburr ready tomorrow.

Ok. I think that a shiny BR hippowdon is a bit too much for a simple breedable that's why I asked for a hippopotas. But I'm fine with either one. I'll have your Timburr ready tomorrow.
Yeah I'm not the one who bred that so I have no spirbacks. Anyway, the trade is fine with me. Let me know when it's ready :)

Edit: by the way, I need the Timburr in gen. 6 since that's where I'll be breeding it.

Last edited:
Hi! I am not used to using Smogon for cartridge trading (usually use Reddit but I haven't had much luck with this particular search), so bear with me.

I'm interested in an Impish HA (Rough Skin) Gible in gen 6 XYORAS so that I can tutor it Stealth Rock.

All of these are self bred in Gen 6. I have the following 5IV competitive spreads available for trade:
HA Jolly Totodile w/ Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch and Crunch
Adamant Guts Timburr (dreamball) w/ Force Palm, Drain Punch, Wide Guard and Mach Punch
Careful Klefki w/ Switcheroo, Lock-On, Iron Defense and Thief
Calm HA Slowpoke (dreamball)
Timid Treecko w/ Synthesis, Leaf Storm, Crunch and Leaf Seed

Edit: Sorry, neglected my FC.
2552-1493-1860 || Doctor (S, M, αS)

Hi! I am not used to using Smogon for cartridge trading (usually use Reddit but I haven't had much luck with this particular search), so bear with me.

I'm interested in an Impish HA (Rough Skin) Gible in gen 6 XYORAS so that I can tutor it Stealth Rock.

All of these are self bred in Gen 6. I have the following 5IV competitive spreads available for trade:
HA Jolly Totodile w/ Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch and Crunch
Adamant Guts Timburr (dreamball) w/ Force Palm, Drain Punch, Wide Guard and Mach Punch
Careful Klefki w/ Switcheroo, Lock-On, Iron Defense and Thief
Calm HA Slowpoke (dreamball)
Timid Treecko w/ Synthesis, Leaf Storm, Crunch and Leaf Seed

Edit: Sorry, neglected my FC.
2552-1493-1860 || Doctor (S, M, αS)
Hey, thanks for stopping by. Unfortunately I already have everything you listed above. Would you be interested in doing a breeding project for the gible?

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Unfortunately I already have everything you listed above. Would you be interested in doing a breeding project for the gible?
Hey! Sorry for the delayed reply, I was out of the house all day yesterday. I ended up getting my hands on a Gible late last night, thank you though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)