MegaCharizard's Trade Thread: New Hasty Shiny Xerneas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, they're in Timer balls not Level balls. Thanks guys really appreciate it. :)

No problem, mistakes happen :)

I don't think it's a fair trade considering that Fennekin has 12.5% gender ratio and all of Goomy's offensive EMs are physical but Goodra usually goes Special due to it's large special movepool hence the modest nature. So I'm afraid, I'll have to ask you to pick 2, sorry.

PS: Sorry for the late reply sometimes my internet doesn't load the reply box so I have to keep refreshing untill it finally shows. That's why I usually trade after 11:00 pm my time.
Alright, I'm okay with that. I'll go for the Moon Ball Starly and Repeat Ball Fennekin. Let me know when you're ready to trade. Also, don't worry about the late replies ;)

Hey! I'm interested in your female HA dream ball Krabby (IVs don't matter to me so it can be a spit back) and was wondering if i could get it in return for a Moon Ball Gastly or Sport Ball Pinsir/Scyther?

Hey I'm interested in the Zapdos and Mewtwo if those are available. I can offer the following ball-female combos:

Dream Ball
mr mime
larvitar
magmar
Kabuto
munna
Sigilyph
Drifloon
Swablue
Riolu
Onix
umbreon

moon ball
Nidoran female
clefairy
Murkrow
Jigglypuff
venonat
psyduck
Ralts
shinx

Fast ball
pikachu
Paras
Vulpix
Ponyta
Weedle
pidgey

safari ball
koffing
Wooper
oddish
sandshrew

Heavy ball
Lapras
Onix
Geodude

Love ball
ekans
slowpoke
Lickitung

Lureball
Krabby
Magikarp
Tentacool

Levelball
Paras
Slugma
Pidgey
Pikachu
Miltank
Houndour
sentret

friendball
Bellsprout
Exeggcute

Sport ball
Wurmple
Weedle

Diveball
Tirtouga

Tirtouga has Solid Rock

Riolu has his HA
Magby (I assume you're fine with that) has his HA and 4 egg moves (cross chop, belly drum, flare blitz, and mach punch)
Will you do your Dive ball Tirtouga, Dream ball HA Riolu, Dream ball HA Magby and Heavy ball Lapras (all female spitbacks) for my Mewtwo and Zapdos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)