Manesh Hoopa Code Giveaway: The Hoopaning (Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hqnnhr9qbzkxtst/20150912_134005_HDR.jpg?dl=0Welp. Buyer's remorse.. Have to be Mortal Kombat X for PS4. Although the game does look nice, its literally the same exact game Mortal Kombat has always been... except minus a few of my favorite characters. The online play sucks because in a fighting game lag= death when people love doing 40%+ dmg combos. I also decided to go the digital route with this game so I can't even turn it back in to get a different game. :/

That link shows the photo proof. I cant get the picture itself to upload.

Last edited:
Well, my buyer's remorse story is a story of frustration and my OCD being frequently tested. Anyway, when I first bought my 3ds XL in the winter of 2014, it didn't come with a charger. So, (as the shop was probably not a certified reseller that had a price cheaper than the other stores) I had to buy another one. Apparently, that one's voltage didn't work with my country, so we had to get yet another one. This one worked for a day only, but then it didn't work at all. So I rushed back to that same store secretly after school to get yet another charger. Now this charger worked for a few months until it stopped working, and I found that you had to have the 3ds standing up straight to charge it. This annoyed me due to the fact that it moved several times and interrupted the charging. So, I got another one, wasting my money yet again on a charger that would last another few months until now becoming almost exactly like the previous one. But, I am now saving up my money and I am too lazy to rush back there and buy yet another one, so I have to have my calmness tested on this frustrating charger... :(

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3an173x7skcsbrn/2015-09-11 15.56.55.jpg?dl=0

Apparrently, not unlike SteffenH above, I can't get the picture proof to upload... So, that link has the proof. Thank you so much in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)