Tournament MAMP's Multi-Meta Mashup Minitour - Won by Quantum Tesseract!

MAMP

MAMP!
in

sketchmons aaa uber monotype w/o rocks
&
Ag w/o mega ray
you can only submit 1, and id rather you chose something that wasnt either of these; the first one is just a bunch of stuff thrown together and the second is too similar to lotiasite's submission. can you please choose something else?

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
you know what, why not
in

my meta of choice: Balanced Hackmons, but all pokemon with a BST ≥ 570, Blissey, Chansey, Shedinja, and Kangaskhanite are banned
...hopefully this isn't too complex

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Since mamp does not get the amazing tier that mono ubers aaa sketchmons is I will go with

Edit: mono aaa w/ no abilities banned except wonder guard and follow mono banlist not aaa's

Last edited:
in, does ssbm count as an om? if so i choose ssbm! if not uh....... shitmons ...... aaa ubers. And if thats not allowed, then type reflector ig, but hopefully ssbm is allowed!

Also fwiw, im in love with the alliteration MAMP 10/10 ;P

Last edited:
In

If this isn't too similar to Pikachuun's, BH with the addition of the OU ban list, + slaking, Kyu-B, and Gigas too. Otherwise, lemme know and I'll change.

MAMP

MAMP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)