Mamoswine (QC 0/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda want to reject this mon tbh. Unless the other guy happens to have an Electric Arceus I don't see where this thing gets free turns.It's so slow and fragile.

I kinda want to reject this mon tbh. Unless the other guy happens to have an Electric Arceus I don't see where this thing gets free turns.It's so slow and fragile.
Outside of Electric Arceus, the biggest one is opposing Ground type. Groudon, Lando, and Gliscor are all quite common and they usually are forced out by Mamo. BTW, I think Sub is the best fourth move because if you sub on a switch, your opponent will usually lose one guy unless he has a bulky arceus (that is not weak to your STAB) alive. I think that often times the problem for Mamo is that if you predict wrong on the switch you are forced out and Sub really fixes that. For example if your opponent has both Kyogre and Lugia waiting in the wing, you can easily sub on the switch and kill both of them by hitting with an appropriate STAB. Mamo will suffer a great deal of residual damages with Sub+Life Orb, but it is usually worthy.

In any case, you and other QC can reject this if you are not convinced. It has been a while already.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
QC Rejected 1/3

It only really gets free turns against Electric Arceus who isn't really enough to merit using Mamo. I posted other reasons before.

Blue Jay

The notorious Good Wife
is a Contributor Alumnus
QC rejected: 3/3

Not even the fact that I had an awesome dream involving mammoth-sized colourful wild boars last night can save this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)