Mafia Championship Season 3 Tribute Volunteer Thread

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
UncleSam jumpluff Walrein Da Letter El Blazade billymills LightWolf

doodle/survey for the hydra is out, fill it

do we want to play in the same game(s)? if so we should determine which weeks we prefer to select and what game lengths

options are mondays: sep 26 oct 3 10 17 24 31

ne1 got any specific week they'd pref to play/doesn't work?

what phases do we want? im saying hard no to 12 hour phases of any sort so 48/24 72/24 and then i guess if we really want that Long Cycle game we can

or we can diversify and not try and get slotted into the same games, up 2 the hydras

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
oct 24 i'd prefer not because i don't wanna have to worry about hydra game while i'm in LA

sept 26 i'd prefer not because i may still be busy with ongoing games

any other week is fine

12 hour nights are underrated but if you're really hard no-ing that i would strongly prefer 48/24 over anything longer

and i'm totally down to clown in the same game

Yeti

dark saturday
ye i was thinking oct 24 is a bad week since sam traveling and then busy doing internet couple meeting for the first time things

ok lets do 48/24 and 72/24 days not sept 26 or oct 24

12 hour night is like i stand a very fair chance of being asleep/busy for p much all of it, hard to coordinate in

Make sure that you're not just agreeing on something here in this thread, but that you're replying to the stuff I sent ya (you can find it on MU).

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i thought itd be more interesting to all play in different games and track how eachother does
I agree, with billy, we can play with each other whenever, host a hydra game within a few weeks if the demand is there, but watching us argue with ourselves in front of strangers is a once in a life time opportunity.

Do you think there's enough people for a full hydra game on Smogon?

There will be plenty of strangers in a game we're all in, but I don't want to miss the chance for us to interact.

oct 24 i'd prefer not because i don't wanna have to worry about hydra game while i'm in LA

sept 26 i'd prefer not because i may still be busy with ongoing games

any other week is fine

12 hour nights are underrated but if you're really hard no-ing that i would strongly prefer 48/24 over anything longer

and i'm totally down to clown in the same game
i really want 12 hour nights =( mu frends will be in those games too, x/48 phases will prob be lowactivity shoot myself games.. but since i post too much even here i might be overruled. i was hoping for 36/12. i'll accept 48/24 but rly wanted to do 36/12 but if it doesnt work for yall lets do 48/24. 72-hour-long days are X__________X

26th isn't fine for me either even tho it's during my break and would be ideal, i have to either catch up for midterms or i'm ditching the game cuz i have to have surgery, lmao. i should know my scan results within a ~week. hopefully i'll be better in october too if it's not the brain.

i didn't bother lining up a sub for this cuz i prefer to look on the bright side

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)