M a r k ~ Trade Shop [Update (07/10): 8 New pokemon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhh, vivillion is not by snow, ot is chris xD
EDIT: Could you also provide RNG Proof entei and raikou?
Nope, these is from Christian's trade. I guess if you ask him the proof, you can have your answer :)

Then if you are agree for the trade just tell me so i can clone the pokémon :)

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Nope, these is from Christian's trade. I guess if you ask him the proof, you can have your answer :)

Then if you are agree for the trade just tell me so i can clone the pokémon :)
May i have link to his thread? Sorry for the trouble, I'm just really paranoid

hey please cmt (on page 2) for your shiny hp fire sylveon
All right, you can get them cloned ;)

Shaymin, Victini and volcanion for your 3?
EDIT: My 3 pokes cloned and ready!
Really sorry for the late reply, but i had a lot stuff to do.

Mr.GX that's fine, my poké are ready too, just tell me when you are on, so i add you and come online

Mattapod I check your trade, Sylveon HP fire for this?
#568 Trubbish (m) | Ability: Aftermath | Nature: Impish
OT: Bluemew | ID No: 61179 | Lvl 1 UT | NN: Dirty Dan
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
EMs: Curse, Haze, Self Destruct, Spikes

Hello! Would you be interested in a shiny sneasel with 4 egg moves (Fake Out,Pursuit,Ice Shard,Icicle Crash). 5iv (missing spattack),jolly nature with inner focus?

Hi there. I'm VERY interested in a lot of your pokemon. However, I'm particularly interested in your Timid Manaphy and Timid Shaymin, as well as your event shiny Raikou. I have a Groudon and a Suicune to offer. However, if u can wait a little bit, I'm gonna be attempting to breed perfect heracross, clefairy, serperior, noivern, and salamence. I'll have to check again, but I believe I have some tank Gibles I can offer as well.

Btw, this is my FIRST time doing this, so pls go easy on me

Last edited:
Hi there. I'm VERY interested in a lot of your pokemon. However, I'm particularly interested in your Timid Manaphy and Timid Shaymin, as well as your event shiny Raikou. I have a Groudon and a Suicune to offer. However, if u can wait a little bit, I'm gonna be attempting to breed perfect heracross, clefairy, serperior, noivern, and salamence. I'll have to check again, but I believe I have some tank Gibles I can offer as well.

Btw, this is my FIRST time doing this, so pls go easy on me
Sorry for the late answer, i can be interest only in your noivern: can you describe it? (of course you have to choose one of three pokemon that you want)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey Markus as I said here's my CMT:
-Quiet Slowking
-Calm Togepi
-Naive Salamence
-Jolly Lopunny
-Bold Uxie
-Relaxed Amoonguss

Let me know if anything catches your eyes :)

Sorry for the late answer, i can be interest only in your noivern: can you describe it? (of course you have to choose one of three pokemon that you want)
Timid Noivern. I have egg moves switcheroo and tailwind.No shiny(Sorry), but i'll IV speed, and SpA. If you have any other wants for, let me know.

As for the pokemon I want, would it be VERY dumb to ask for event shiny Raikou?
Btw, you're fine with the time. People do have lives outside of pokemon, afterall.

Last edited:
Timid Noivern. I have egg moves switcheroo and tailwind.No shiny(Sorry), but i'll IV speed, and SpA. If you have any other wants for, let me know.

As for the pokemon I want, would it be VERY dumb to ask for event shiny Raikou?
Btw, you're fine with the time. People do have lives outside of pokemon, afterall.
Don't understand. Timid Noivern xx/xx/xx/31/xx/31 as iv spread with two egg move ?

Hey Markus as I said here's my CMT:
-Quiet Slowking
-Calm Togepi
-Naive Salamence
-Jolly Lopunny
-Bold Uxie
-Relaxed Amoonguss

Let me know if anything catches your eyes :)
I will check your trade, i don't know when, but i will do xD

hey :) could you CMT for HP Fire Sylveon and Keldeo? I also have some Kalos breeds that I haven't updated yet if you don't like anything.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)