Tournament LCPL - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
Week Six; will we see any tricks?

As a host, the biggest thing you guys can do for me is just get your matches done on time and keep drama to a minimum. For scheduling follow SPL rules, which is VM Contact, no VM Contact = No Activity Wins. Also you guys can submit teams if your internet is bad or w/e, but I really don't expect anyone to DC so you don't have to submit teams unless you want to be 100% safe. I'm also in your discords, so if there is an unedited version of the team that is submitted before that happens, we can probably work something out.

Also this week SOME MANAGERS did not send me lineups. So I got to have fun with their names.

Lit af Litleos (4) vs The Belchsprouts (4)

SM: ggggd vs Serene's Grace
SM: p2 vs Kingler12345
SM: miltankmilk vs Confide
SM: Manipulative vs Xayah
XY: OP vs Holiday
XY: Nintendi vs Arifeen
BW: GOAO vs Star
DPP: fitzy72 vs TheFenderStory

Gonefroggin.com Froakies (5) vs Stunting Stunkys (3)

SM: The Quasar vs TDK
SM: ZoroDark vs Kaori
SM: Imanalt vs Rumor
SM: Vubon vs HeaLnDeaL
XY: blarajan vs Nudisto
XY: Kushalos vs Sam-testings
BW: atomicllamas vs fatty
DPP: Kumiho vs Nails

Gruirlela Goettls (3) vs \/\/@73R13$$ \/\/Yn0 (5)

SM: Dundies vs Fiend
SM: Poek vs majaspic22
SM: Fille vs HANTSUKI
SM: Eternal Spirit vs Tricking
XY: Rowan vs TraceofLife
XY: Brazilian Army vs SilentMango
BW: Real FV13 vs Void
DPP: Infamy vs Akashi

Snivy Subterfuge (5) vs The Crystal Onix (3)
SM: Mambo vs Ice Tea
SM: ItzViper482 vs Disjunction
SM: Finchinator vs tko
SM: Kurukaito vs KratosMana
XY: slurmz vs Lax
XY: Alice Kazumi vs -Tsunami-
BW: tcr vs FLCL
DPP: sparktrain vs Heysup

Deadline is Sunday, June 11th, at 11:59 EDT.

Matches Completed: 32/32

http://spo.ink/lcplschedule use this to schedule your games. or don't. whatever floats your boat really. it'll make levi really upset if you don't put the time you're playing in the fancy little box next to your name though. please don't upset him or he starts to think porygon is balanced.

Last edited:

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
omg go tiny tigres

highlight games imo, probably a few more but idk everyone well enough

winner of tiny tigres / weeds gets locked into playoffs btw (or at least is like 95% in lol)

freezai

Live for the Applause
is a Tiering Contributor
Last Friday,
[
9:16 PM] 067jox: @Pieck Kingler12345 i cant play next week
[9:17 PM] 067jox: I will be to a anime festival for 3 days

The Hero has decided to spare the Litleos in order to engage in nobler pursuits, consider yourselves lucky.

omg go tiny tigres

highlight games imo, probably a few more but idk everyone well enough

winner of tiny tigres / weeds gets locked into playoffs btw (or at least is like 95% in lol)
Lol, you're gay, dude.

Contacting etc

Lit af Litleos (4) vs The Belchsprouts (4)
SM: p2 vs Kingler12345
SM: miltankmilk vs Confide
SM: Manipulative vs Xayah
XY: OP vs Holiday
XY: Nintendi vs Arifeen
DPP: fitzy72 vs TheFenderStory

Gonefroggin.com Froakies (4.5) vs Stunting Stunkys (3.5)
SM: The Quasar vs TUO
SM: ZoroDark vs Kaori
SM: Imanalt vs Rumor
SM: Vubon vs HeaLnDeaL
XY: blarajan vs Nudisto
XY: Kushalos vs Sam-testings
BW: atomicllamas vs fatty

Guerrilla Goletts (3.5) vs Waterless Wynauts (4.5)
SM: Poek vs majaspic22
SM: Fille vs HANTSUKI
SM: Eternal Spirit vs Tricking
XY: Rowan vs TraceofLife
XY: tahu vs HT
BW: Real FV13 vs Void
DPP: fran17 vs idiotfrommars

SNIVYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I've got to be civilized for like, a week or something because I said something mean about a user.

the terrible teamnames vs the morons who benched jox
SM: ggggd vs Serene's Grace - ggggd stands for good game guy, gosh dang
SM: p2 vs Kingler12345 - we must ask ourselves how to interpret "p2" because if it were to mean "2*p" it would be "2p" but if it were "p squared" it would be "p^2" thus we can only assume that it is a cryptic message sent by davinci from beyond the grave
SM: miltankmilk vs Confide - in truth, it is better for the environment to drink almond or coconut ;) milk
SM: Manipulative vs Xayah - like i'm trying to make a joke about somebody's name but i can't but it's okay because this is a joke anyway
XY: OP vs Holiday - i still dont understand why you would name yourself holiday what does that even MEAN especially when you've got a long line of hicks with creative names before you like "leatherface"
XY: Nintendi vs Arifeen - your name makes me imagine a large bipedal tortoise suffering with the angst that befits his headband beating the shit out of some guys in suits with nunchuks
BW: GOAO vs Star - starckmeister harmonies
DPP: fitzy72 vs TheFenderStory - never actually heard the story of the fender, and given fender's musical inclinations it's not clear if it's a story about a guitar or a minor car accident

the frogettes vs the smelly and bad users and vubon
SM: The Quasar vs TUO - both of these are very cute users but i have to say i think tuo is a pretty lame name, whereas the quasar conjures up images of a grand celestial beauty
SM: ZoroDark vs Kaori - i don't know who kaori is but i have to say that it's a pretty cool name i would have picked zoro though if his name was zorodank
SM: Imanalt vs Rumor - i play pokemon on the internet instead of having a social life
SM: Vubon vs HeaLnDeaL - sometimes i lay awake at night pondering the great questions like "what does vubon mean" but then i realize nothing really matters it doesn't really matter nothing really matters to me
XY: blarajan vs Nudisto - i've got an idea for a movie it's called remember the duskulls it's like remember the titans but instead of black people and football it's shitposters and internet pokemon
XY: Kushalos vs Sam-testings - sam stopped supplying me with anime to watch so i've just been watching the first episode of cowboy bebop on loop
BW: atomicllamas vs fatty - DOWN with amerika D:<
DPP: Kumiho vs Nails - kumiho is so friendly and kind i bet he is a socialite like smart friendly and kind people are like tahu and shrug

the fuck u coconuts vs the are u ok coconuts
SM: Dundies vs Fiend - kapitalist fiends exploiting the proletariat
SM: Poek vs majaspic22 - poek is literally the goat
SM: Fille vs HANTSUKI - fille is literally just jox 2.0 plus he's way sexier
SM: Eternal Spirit vs Tricking - man i'm sorry ES but i think you're gonna get lucked :///
XY: Rowan vs TraceofLife - shouts to rowan for being the first person to draft me in lcpl (or was that splc) and the first manager i had where we should've won the tour
XY: tahu vs HT - bionicles are bae but ur name was better when u were KOPAKA
BW: Real FV13 vs Void - this is an interesting name it clearly gives the impression of reality which then presents the question of whether or not there is a reality, particularly a reality beyond phenomenology
DPP: fran17 vs idiotfrommars - my neighbor was named fran, she was messing with her gps with her annoying little sister in the car one day when me and my mom were coming home from the dentist and almost hit us head on, was very frightening

the hissing snakes vs the penis jokes
SM: Mambo vs Ice Tea - i remember one time mambo told me "infamy we are doing a stoner smogcast" and i was like "hooray" and it never happened :/
SM: Pikasohn vs Disjunction - DIS junction gonna get pu
SM: Finchinator vs tko - spelling crystal with a k is just an insult to the english language
SM: Kurukaito vs KratosMana - water cooler talk has it that kurukaito is slept on and lowkey fantastic
XY: slurmz vs Lax - his name is EREN, like EREN YEAGER, but not EREN YEAGER, just EREN. NOT slurmz.
XY: Alice Kazumi vs -Tsunami- - alice beat me once and i think about that day sometimes and dry
BW: tcr vs FLCL - tcr i love you but i know you'll appreciate that i love flcl too
DPP: sparktrain vs Heysup - oh shit the train of sparks is alive

sparktrain has been online a few times since my vm and has yet to respond to my vm which states I cannot play until weekend. Requesting sub (or he responds). sparktrain Coconut Jac (i think this guy is the manager)

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
for documentation's sake, im aware of the situation and im trying to bridge the gap, will update as it develops.

edit: by try i mean im waiting for responses too so hold your horses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)