Tournament LCPL 6 - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won in a very gg vs rowan.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen5lc-277279
Also my weird mag set was Charge Beam, Hidden Power Grass, Substitute and Flash Cannon. It has 16 def 14 sdef and the rest invested in hp to give it tankyness to sub on stuff like ferroseed with impunity to get as many charge beam boosts to tear through ferroseed (takes forever) and then get a free kill. It also checks chinchou, frillish and slowpoke among other things that I'm blanking on. Synergizes well with the splash plate sturdy tirt I was running.

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I won in a very gg vs rowan.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen5lc-277279
Also my weird mag set was Charge Beam, Hidden Power Grass, Substitute and Flash Cannon. It has 16 def 14 sdef and the rest invested in hp to give it tankyness to sub on stuff like ferroseed with impunity to get as many charge beam boosts to tear through ferroseed (takes forever) and then get a free kill. It also checks chinchou, frillish and slowpoke among other things that I'm blanking on. Synergizes well with the splash plate sturdy tirt I was running.
Good friend literal explosion said he had too much class to do this, but it just has to be done

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Remember: it's just a tournament, for a game. We're all people, well, most of us.
Yea, most of the managers are just people, but then there's Shrug, the inhuman machine of death. After claiming an overwhelming victory alongside the Guerrilla Goletts this week, I simply cannot see the Goletts falling anywhere short of absolutely dominating the competition this year as well. WaterlessMelon can call Shrug "dumb and fat" all he wants, he knows he has nobody but himself to blame after handing out such an easy Noibat feast last season. That being said, it looks like we're up against some genuine competition this time around against the likes of anybody but the Belchsprouts - we might even need to untie our hands from behind our backs to intimidate our way to a Swiffer clean sweep through semis this season. Or maybe we won't, because Shrug'll be co-managing with Thunder Wave hating, god of Baton Pass, tahu. You read that right: THE tahu, warrior king among Little Cup legends, rumored to have slain countless LC BP suspect ladderers with his bare hands, who once knocked Starmaster flat simply by blinking for 1/32 of a second. As tahu and Shrug continue to discuss which managers they like enough to not totally embarrass, the chances of the Goletts being defeated for even a single week rapidly approaches zero. If you plan to be on the winning team this LCPL, then you better start praying to have been on the Goletts, because there's no other way to it.

Check out the Golett discord while you're at it.

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LC Leader
won vs fatty in a pretty clean game. at the end i got two crits, but one didn't matter too much (bbird meant pumpkaboo never gained hp, and had a 62.5% (10/16) chance to out damage recovery--plus staryu died to bbird from where it was over 81% (13/16) of the time). staryu flat died.

idt i lucked elsewhere but who knows!

gg dude. u-turn spam is dumb though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)