Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
Username: Aaron's Aron
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (GMT -4)
Tiers played: XY LC, SM LC
Significant Time Missed?: None

It's good to be back. I wasn't planning on playing, but some people have been bugging me to sign up. I hope you're happy now! My health is doing much better now, but I know that because I was gone for so long I'm not going to get drafted early on or anything. That's alright, no worries. Perhaps a late round bench pick though, and now that I am playing, I'm ready to make a statement. I will not have a troublesome schedule.

To all the random people that signed up, good for you guys. Even if no one knows who you are, good for you for putting yourself put there. Even if you don't get drafted (whether that be myself, a random, or anyone else), I hope you keep at it. Not everyone can get drafted and you can definitely improve and get drafted next year. It's awesome that you're trying to get involved and I hope you continue with that and try to be a part of the community and grow as a player. :]

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Username: HeaLnDeaL
Timezone: EDT
Tiers played: SM, ORAS, DPP
Significant Time Missed?: Don't think so, finishing up undergrad tho so might be busy here and there.

I'm in so that whoever buys PD will be forced to buy me for a cheap 3k

Username: Analysis geek, Npon
Timezone: -4 or est time
Tiers Played: SM/ORAS/XY/BW
Significant Time Missed?: mostly free except for Monday through Thursday (school :( )

Last edited:
Username : The MFJr King n_n
Timezone : GMT + 1
Tiers played : SM LC & XY LC
Significant Time Missed : none

Last edited:
Username: hoblaph
Timezone: GMT -5
Tiers played: SM / DPP
Significant Time Missed?: No

Wouldn't say I'm great by any means at DPP LC, but I play it if a team wants a player/sub for it.

Username: Kaboom
Timezone: -5 (or whatever est is rn)
Tiers played: All
Significant Time Missed: work takes up a decent chunk of weekend time but otherwise I'm active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)