Lavender Volunteer Pokémon House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drud

is a Tutor Alumnus
PUPL Champion
i want a larvitar, i deposited a level 11 male surskit b/c i dont have magikarps, IGN: Drud

Clauncher
Nature: Quiet (speed iv bred for 0)
Ability: Mega Launcer
Deposited : Magnemite lv 7
IGN :Nexkira

Purrloin
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Prankster
IGN :Nexkira

Thanks of all

Last edited:
.com please can you temporaily close this thread as im moving house tomorrow and EE need to send out an engineer to fit phone line.. blah blah ..no WIFI connection until the 1st of July, i'll message when im back on :)

Moderator edit: Sorry for the delay; done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again! I was able to successfully bred a perfect Scyther thanks to the one you gave me! (Y)
I was hoping I could get another pokemon this time the Slowpoke.
Nature: Bold (speed iv bred for 0)
Ability: Regenerator please
Egg Moves: Zen headbutt / Belch
and if possible female

I deposited a Heracross
IGN: The Tick
It has perfect ivs for hp, att, def, sp def, and speed : )

Hi again! I was able to successfully bred a perfect Scyther thanks to the one you gave me! (Y)
I was hoping I could get another pokemon this time the Slowpoke.
Nature: Bold (speed iv bred for 0)
Ability: Regenerator please
Egg Moves: Zen headbutt / Belch
and if possible female

I deposited a Heracross
IGN: The Tick
It has perfect ivs for hp, att, def, sp def, and speed : )
Sent but affraid im down to 3iv slowpoke, hope its some use :/ ..thank you for the heracross :)

First post after reopening!
Requested: Mimikyu, Ultra Ball, any gender, as many perfect IVs as possible
Deposited: level 1 female Gible in Great Ball
Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.

Not received, not sniped. It seems like people have a problem finding Gible on GTS. Reposted

Last edited:
First post after reopening!
Deposited: level 1 female Gible in Great Ball
Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.
First snipe after reopening!! :(
I do have a couple of 5iv (just missing the wrong stat) though so feel free to redeposit :)

Deposited: level 1 male Wimpod in Net Ball

Received

Last edited:
Requested: Scraggy with intimidate and egg moves, if possible Male gender, any IV
Deposited: Luvdisc, Lv 1, Male in Beastball
IGN: Riannon

Thanks!

Last edited:
Pokemon Wanted: Gastly
Pokemon Deposited: Lv 49 Carbink
IGN: Luna
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi Marowak! It's me, a returning customer! :) I'm glad to see that your store is still open (I do miss the Flourish and Botts name but Lavender Volunteer Pokemon House seems very fitting with your username :) )

Anyway, I would like to request a 5IV female Jolly Mimikyu in a Love Ball please! I have deposited a Male Lv. 1 Ledyba. The GTS message I put is "I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles."

IGN: Vince

Once again, thanks in advance!!

Hi Marowak! It's me, a returning customer! :) I'm glad to see that your store is still open (I do miss the Flourish and Botts name but Lavender Volunteer Pokemon House seems very fitting with your username :) )

Anyway, I would like to request a 5IV female Jolly Mimikyu in a Love Ball please! I have deposited a Male Lv. 1 Ledyba. The GTS message I put is "I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles."

IGN: Vince

Once again, thanks in advance!!
Welcome back :)
There was a Ledyba requesting a Mimikyu but I don't think it was yours, you'd been swiped I'm affraid, but please feel free to reupload and I can send you the Mimikyu :)

Darn! xD

Okay, same request and message, but now I have deposited a female lv. 38 zubat! :)

Thanks in advance!
Taken again im afraid :( I'm on gmt timezone so ur zubat was deposited at 3;30am for me so spent few hours before I got to it, is there a time of day where we're both awake or I can try leaving a mimikyu on gts before I go to bed for you to collect?

Taken again im afraid :( I'm on gmt timezone so ur zubat was deposited at 3;30am for me so spent few hours before I got to it, is there a time of day where we're both awake or I can try leaving a mimikyu on gts before I go to bed for you to collect?
Hi Marowak! Don't even worry about it, my friend! You've been so awesome at giveaways and you've basically built up my team lol. It's my fault because med school has gotten so busy and I only get on during awkward hours.

You don't have to leave your Mimikyu on GTS! I will be the one to adjust to your timezone haha. I'll take note that you are GMT.

Lastly, I'll be taking exams pretty soon, so I won't be able to trade for a while. But I'll come back when my schedule is free to ask for that Mimikyu! :D

Thanks Marowak!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)