NOC Laser Tag NOC - GAME OVER | Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Earlio + FH + Aubisio + one more, can't put a finger on the last one rn.

and for the shots I'm not sure of but I don't think they have many given the number of deaths being all town and the number of bullets flying around.

also i really don't like FH for scum. he had no reason to shoot himself, and i don't think anyone scumread him? fh is kind of my lock town for this game just because i don't really understand why he didn't die unless scum shot at him

i'm looking at this list and i'm thinking that it's actually going to be easier to find 5 town than to find 4 scum. So from my perspective, me, FH are town, MS is one of those slots that's just far too hyperactive to be scum so that's three. I also kind of want to add Walrein because otherwise you'd be telling me taht the two leading wagons on day 1 were both on scum which I find hard to believe without some truly questionable bussing.

And then I just need one mroe.

Hi MS can you claim your shot last night please

and if hawkie is scum then xna is town which means that the town team is something like me, fh, walrein, MS, and xna?

And so currently my world is that me, fh, walrein, and MS are town, and the last town is between xna and hawkie

i'll keep posting tomorrow morning :)

A random thought is that maybe Earlio/Hawkie make sense as a team, because that would explain all of this weird interaction between the two?
i can't be bothered going to get the earlio quotes since you already posted them but i think this is because the last NOC i played with him i pegged him as scum really early on so i think this is his attempt at responding to my read in a different way but i'm 99% sure he's mafia but then again he probably is with you

tbh i don't think i need to worry about the last slot too much it should be apparent by the time we get down to the time to make a decision, and i don't think you or xna should be the lynch anytime soon.

I do think I'll need to push earlio pretty hard today, to me it is just the most obvious lynch. The problem with lynching xna is that if hawkie is scum, then xna is the fifth town. Although on the topic of xna: why did you idle your shot when you said you were shooting me?

i ID'd 4 townies i'm pretty sure about: me (whatever), FH (i shot him last night but he's still alive), walrein (second wagon on d1, unlikely to both be scum?), and ms (behavior). What do you think about these, Hawkie?

I'm thinking back to my logic actually and I'm not entirely sure now about hawkie scum=>xna town.

I think of the 5 people left after the 4 townies, just on behavior my scumlist would look something like Earlio, xna, and jalmont. And then the last town would have to be Hawkie or Aubisio, which seems about right.

Typing up something big and I'm just putting this out for now: I previously said that Walrein is unlikely to be scum because it would mean both leading wagons on day 1 were on scum which I thought would mean bussing. But really, Walrein's wagon is Asek (conftown), Twin (conftown), and MS (someone I have a town read on) meaning that this kind of analysis doesn't work.

at some point people are lying about idling.

susp on earlio cause of... well everything said thx to Hawkie and Apricity

(they are town)

also xnadrojx because they claimed idle, which sits weird with me idk why (guess cause so many idles already)
and cause (warning) PLAYER META

the only way anyone shot me would've been if two town did at the same time. Although xna and hawkie both claimed they would.

Am I really the only person who's going to claim a shot?

Also Aubisio it would be nice if you put your vote where you mouth is (vote earlio)

Jalmont
Earlio
Walrein
Former Hope
Metal Sonic - idled
apricity - shot FH (failed)
XnadrojX - idled
Hawkie - idled
Aubisio - idled

Man, I really dislike Xna's reads list in 227 and the way he's been approaching my question about how many shots mafia have, nothing he's saying makes a lot of sense to me. First it was he wanted to get a scumlist before guessing how many shots maf have, and then he gives really cruddy reads (FH/aubisio scum...?) and concludes the obvious about maf not having many shots left. FYI I think maf have exactly as many shots left as shots failed by town, and so far that number is 1.

I think the team is Earlio, Xna, Jalmont, and the last one is maybe walrein?? but i'm not sure. I'm pretty locked on Earlio being scum, FH being town, and MS being town. I also think Hawkie is probably town, but he's probably capable of playing like this as scum unlike MS. And of everyone remaining, I'm most comfortable with Aubisio being town, and with Jalmont being scum (CBA to find the exact post but I remember he had a post that reminded me a lot of "scum caught for the wrong reasons" when he was talking about lurking)

I would like the lynch today to be Earlio nonetheless, I think there might be a world in which xna is town and hawkie is scum, but I just don't see any way Earlio could be town here. He's done I think objectively less than xna, been really passive in his votes, and I mean I just don't like the fact that xna is being pushed over earlio so yeah. Please vote Earlio guys.

Sorry this isn't the wall I thought it would be, I thought I had a good chance of solving the game but then I looked at the day 1 votecounts and walrein being town makes significantly less sense now. But I'll keep thinking about this game for a bit, and post a bit less because I think I've exhausted the existing data itt

Why was I tagged?

Not really concerned about apricity my man did nothing day 1 so obviously he's gotta come in with something to save himself. Interesting interaction with FH though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)