NOC Laser Tag NOC - GAME OVER | Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Laser Tag NOC, kiddos.

Before you suit up in your laser tag harness, go read the Sign o' Rules over there on the wall.

Get Your Own, Tex

n Mafia One-Shot vigilantes (No Faction Kill. They can all kill the same night if they want. That is allowed)
2n+1 Town One-Shot vigilantes

n > 1
Day Start.
Mafia wins in 1-1 endgame if each side has same number of shots left.

Mechanics: Mod selects one of the following as a means of preventing kills

• If 1 kill hits a player, they die. If more than one hits a player, they live and all shooters get their shots back
  • If an even number of bullets hits a player, he lives and his shooters get their shots back. If odd number hits a player, player dies and all shots are gone.

Regardless of which prevention method is chosen, any player has the option to gambit and shoot themself. Mafia can shoot each other if they want.
A few more important details:

• I will be using the Multishot Failure method of kill prevention in this game. (If 1 kill hits a player, they die. If more than one hits a player, they live and all shooters get their shots back) Odds and Evens is for math nerds and people who don't know how laser tag works.
  • Standard noc rules apply.
  • Day and night phases are 48/48.
  • The setup does include voting and lynching in the day phases.
  • Vigs may only shoot at night.
  • There will be a nonfatal flavor for lynches and viggings, as people dying during a game of laser tag is awkward af.
  • This game will be played with 16 (11T/5M) players.

Looks like there's a few rules added in permanent marker to the bottom of the sign:

1. There are only 2 kinds of role PMs: Town and Mafia. They've been designed with near-identical wording, so don't bother quoting yours.
1a. Role PMs will not be shown in flips. Eliminated players will get a name and alignment scrawl in the respective phase modpost. Players who are vigged on any given night will be notified by PM.
2. KnightsofCydonia (aka BrainpanSonata) is The Manager in charge. PMs or DMs welcomed if you wanna chat.
3. This isn't Dead Mafia 2. If you're out of the game, you don't get to do stuff like deadliking or chatting with living players. You wanna do dead chat, though, I can hook you up with a second hand server. Hmu on Discord if you're interested.
4. Getting vigged on the same night you make your shot will not automatically negate your shot. Multishot Failure will still apply, though.
5. You can shoot anyone you please, but don't try to be cheeky and send in a night action when you have no shots.
6. Since this game has a nonfatal flavor, I will only accept nonfatal voting verbs. I recommend verbs such as VOTE, PICK, or KICK OUT.
6a. You will be notified the first time you forget Rule 6. The Manager reserves the right to not count your vote if you repeatedly ignore Rule 6.
6b. You can still use SHOOT for night actions, since what else does a laser gun do?
7. The Manager will exercise the right to end any night phase early once all viable actions have been received, usually at whichever hour is most convenient for The Manager. This means you have to mark your idle nights.

8. Day phases are plurality with no hammer.
9. 24 hour extensions are allowed by majority vote.

Player List

Jalmont
MoodyCloud
Earlio
Granny Pie
Da Letter El
Walrein
Asek
Haruno
Former Hope
Metal Sonic
apricity
XnadrojX
Hawkie
Aubisio
Thetwinmasters
Blazade

Subs

Aura Guardian
shubaka17

Phase Log

Day 1 | Haruno | Bully | lost tiebreaker
Night 1 | DLE, Asek, Granny, Twin, Moody, and Blaz | all Students | shot by various people

Last edited:
This is it. This. Is. The. PLACE. The big, extravagant best-place-to-have-a-school-field-day place.

The UltraMegamax Recreational Events Extravabonanza Complex.

You're totally psyched to be here. Today, instead of boring algebra and history lessons, you get to play laser tag. Your sensor harness is snugged tightly, your laser gun is presumably charged and ready, and-

"Hand over your tokens, wimp!"

Bullies! You're halfway through instinctively ducking into the fetal position when you realize that delinquent from the remedial school on the other side of town is harassing an off-duty Funcade attendant.

"Buzz off!" responds the attendant before stubbing out his cigarette on the no smoking sign behind him.

You attention is drawn away by a more cheery voice. "OKAY, kids!" a young woman in a neon colored UltraMegamax uniform shouts. "I trust you've all read the RULES over on the wall. Now let's get a head count before we start your FUN filled session in the Laser Tag Arenatorium! MY, there are a lot of you...."

As the Arenatorium attendant tallies the students surrounding you, you look around and notice that not all of them are students you recognize. More punks from the remedial school, you suppose.

"OKAY!" says the attendant, her smile looking a little more fake than usual. "Go read the WALL again while we finish setting up the Arenatorium for you!" She quickly turns and hisses something into a walkie talkie. The walkie talkie makes some screechy buzzy noises you can't quite make out, before she turns around and readdresses the group with the same neurotic smile.

"OKAY, kids! Long story short, we can't take EVERYONE all at once! The Fire Marshall says it's a BIG No-No! So somebody's gonna need to head out to the FUNCADE while the other kids play. Any VOLUNTEERS?"

The kids around you are nudging and pointing at each other. If only you could get the bullies kicked out so they don't stomp all over you and your friends...

Your mouth moves before you even realize it. "Why don't we put it to a vote?" you ask.

Day One Start

All role PMs are out. You have 46 hours to eliminate someone from the game. Due to The Manager's schedule, Day One ends on Thursday the 11th at noon CST.

We shouldn't coordinate shot use in any way since mafia can use their shots as bodyguards.

Shoot who you want when you think you might die. We'll decide if you're scum after it happens.

heya gurlfrens i read the op but tldring the flavour i haven't played in fucking ages man LETS GO Hang Apricity

can i not die n1 or be quickhammered d2 this game cheers id like to participate

We shouldn't coordinate shot use in any way since mafia can use their shots as bodyguards.

Shoot who you want when you think you might die. We'll decide if you're scum after it happens.
it's worth mentioning that we can too. this probably won't apply until later on but if u anticipate strong town being targeted by the mafia shooting them can save them.. or kill them!! :)

Votal

Walrein - 1 (Thetwinmasters)
Metal Sonic - 2 (Moody Cloud, Earlio)
Earlio - 1 (Da Letter El)
apricity - 1 (Hawkie)
Not counting the self vote.

Causal reminder that middle schoolers playing laser tag don't murder anyone unless something goes terribly wrong. Watch your verbs, y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)