JR's Trade Thread [On a hiatus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please excuse the look of my thread as I am trying to fix it since some bad bb code ruined it.

EDIT: Thread has been fixed :)

Last edited:
Hi again, I'm interested in your shiny Bunnelby and Naive Victini. CMT to let me know if there's anything new you're interested in (and, as always, if there are more than 2 Pokemon that you want I have more than 2 wants from your thread ). Also as a heads up I recently decided to make all of the Pokemon that I bred fully redistributable so feel free to list some of the earlier Pokemon I traded you in this thread.

Hi again, I'm interested in your shiny Bunnelby and Naive Victini. CMT to let me know if there's anything new you're interested in (and, as always, if there are more than 2 Pokemon that you want I have more than 2 wants from your thread ). Also as a heads up I recently decided to make all of the Pokemon that I bred fully redistributable so feel free to list some of the earlier Pokemon I traded you in this thread.
Hi, Wubba! I'll take the shiny Sandslash and I'll give you 1 of 2 pokes for free (so 2 for 1 trade). I couldn't really find anything else in your thread. Don't take this as a knock to your trade thread, though -- I think your thread/collection is amazing. It's just that a lot of the pokes that I saw (and want) are pokes that I want to breed for myself. Hope you understand.

And thanks for letting me know! I'm going to review our trade and will then add some of those pokes to my thread :)

Hi, I'm very interested in your shiny serperior, and wondered if you wouldn't mind trading it for a HP Ice, timid heal ball tapu lele. Please Pm me your decision, and if your interested, please tell me your timezone and whether or not your available this weekend.

Hi, Wubba! I'll take the shiny Sandslash and I'll give you 1 of 2 pokes for free (so 2 for 1 trade). I couldn't really find anything else in your thread. Don't take this as a knock to your trade thread, though -- I think your thread/collection is amazing. It's just that a lot of the pokes that I saw (and want) are pokes that I want to breed for myself. Hope you understand.

And thanks for letting me know! I'm going to review our trade and will then add some of those pokes to my thread :)
I just realized I had the wrong sprite up, Sandslash isn't shiny but is still battle ready (let me know if you still want it). I really appreciate the 2 for 1 offer though - I'll be adding more shinies to my thread soon as I'll be able to check my ESV's- and any time you see something you want it's yours for free.

Hi, I'm very interested in your shiny serperior, and wondered if you wouldn't mind trading it for a HP Ice, timid heal ball tapu lele. Please Pm me your decision, and if your interested, please tell me your timezone and whether or not your available this weekend.
Sorry, not really interested in that :/

Got anything else?

I just realized I had the wrong sprite up, Sandslash isn't shiny but is still battle ready (let me know if you still want it). I really appreciate the 2 for 1 offer though - I'll be adding more shinies to my thread soon as I'll be able to check my ESV's- and any time you see something you want it's yours for free.
Alright, I change my mind on the Sandslash given that fact. I'll take the shiny Latias instead!

Going on a hiatus as I haven't touched my games for a while now. All my interest is currently in Fire Emblem: Heroes so yeah, bye for now guys.

For those that have pending trades with me, I will try to arrange times with you via VM/PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)