Jaded Hades' Competitive Trade Thread MKIV - New Arrivals: Pidgey, Hoppip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure can. Any listed Pokemon listed under Non-breedables will be cloned.
Mmmm well I am pretty in trested in heatran but im still looking for the right nature i need (maybe timid and modest) but if i will take yours i can offer non-uber legendary's to but i cant vlone so i will have to find someone that will do this for me

Mmmm well I am pretty in trested in heatran but im still looking for the right nature i need (maybe timid and modest) but if i will take yours i can offer non-uber legendary's to but i cant vlone so i will have to find someone that will do this for me
I could clone whatever you trade me if you want a copy back. Do you have any of the legendary Golems?

I could clone whatever you trade me if you want a copy back. Do you have any of the legendary Golems?
Golems? I have some this legends: i have shin timid thunderus with hp ice, shiny timid latios and latias with hp fire (the lati twins and thunderus are pokebank) and shiny tornadus woth naive nature but not shiny i have naive landerus with sand force,naive deoxys and i need to check what i have more

Golems? I have some this legends: i have shin timid thunderus with hp ice, shiny timid latios and latias with hp fire (the lati twins and thunderus are pokebank) and shiny tornadus woth naive nature but not shiny i have naive landerus with sand force,naive deoxys and i need to check what i have more
Golems from gen 3 like Registeel, Regirock, Regiice. (Largely irrelevant but no harm in asking :P)

Could you pm me a list of what you have on offer?

Golems from gen 3 like Registeel, Regirock, Regiice. (Largely irrelevant but no harm in asking :P)

Could you pm me a list of what you have on offer?
Mmm thats is moslty all i have my other legends are ubers.
I have not perfect xreans that i catched in the game and that is mostly anything i have but if you insisti will pm you later :)

hey i'm interested in your bold chansey with 5 ivs i can offer 5 iv ha vulpixes, turtwigs, piplups, chimchars, and torchics. i also have 5iv squirtles with dragon pulse and aura sphere, ferrothorn with stealth rock spikes and leech seed, skarmory with brave bird and stealth rocks, and swinubs with iccicle crash superpower and stealth rock

hey i'm interested in your bold chansey with 5 ivs i can offer 5 iv ha vulpixes, turtwigs, piplups, chimchars, and torchics. i also have 5iv squirtles with dragon pulse and aura sphere, ferrothorn with stealth rock spikes and leech seed, skarmory with brave bird and stealth rocks, and swinubs with iccicle crash superpower and stealth rock
Sorry, I'm not doing any Pokemon breeding until next week

Just an update, I can breed again. Am doing a run through Soul Silver and have these guys to breed shortly, posting in case somebody wants one sooner rather than later. Also, Apricorn Balls for all you ball aficionados out there.

#187 Hoppip
- Jolly 31/31/31/3x/31/31 - Chlorophyll -
Seed Bomb/Aromatherapy/Cotton Guard/Encore
Quickly, we must ride!

#161 Sentret
- Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Keen Eye or Run Away - Double Edge/Charm/Pursuit/Trick

Do you see what I see?

Might I suggest breeding a Moon Ball Luxray? They have the exact same colours.
Recommended Set:
Luxray-Intimidate
Adamant
Egg Moves: Ice Fang, Fire Fang
And if you want to breed it in SoulSilver, you can get SuperPower as Tutor move

Hey I can get you a 5iv Remoraid w/ Moody after my finals this week.

Also how about a Heavy Ball Lapras as a suggestion, hard to say no that sexy thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)