It's a trubbish bin! - Battle me for my Pokemon! (see 1st post for details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

About me / my thread

I've been around Smogon and the Wifi / C&C scene since late 2008, always been more of a UU/NU/RU player, RNG abuser, breeder, and general Pokemon obsessed nerd. I love Wifi battles, if you ever want one, hit me up. Hopefully I'll host a tournament or two in future. I don't want anything OU/Uber/Ultra Beast, and I don't want anything hacked. I only trade my own Pokemon, and NOTHING is redis with my OT. The only form of "cheating" I use is cloning with Powersaves, all my items, money, moves, and Pokemon are obtained via legitimate in game methods (+cloning). This includes all power items, Rare Candies, TMs, ribbons, you name it. I like ribbons on my Pokemon so I do the battle royale and battle tree as well. I live in the UK and I work full time so please bear that in mind when trading with me. Other than that, I have nothing more to say.

OT:064425
Name: Adam
Pokemon Moon

OT: 15862
Name: Komodo*
Pokemon Diamond

OT: 25130
Name: April
Pokemon Platinum (Jap)

---- Kanto
----- Johto
------ Hoenn
------- Sinnoh
-------- Unova
--------- Kalos
---------- Alola

Battle me for my Pokemon!
There is a massive lack of people who trade and battle, so I thought, why not get people to battle me for my Pokemon instead of trading? I can get most Pokemon myself already so I don't really need a lot of stuff, so this is your chance to get Pokemon easily. I will battle UU, NU, RU, and Ubers, I do not play OU at all. The deal is, battle me in any of these tiers and beat me, and you get a Pokemon. Beat me 6-0 and you can have a Pokemon with redis rights. All standard rules that Smogon follow which include sleep/evasion/etc/etc. I'm not a brilliant battler but it's a bit of fun. All battles will be played on Sun/Moon and at a time that will be arranged. If you'd like to do this, I will accept challenges via PM only, do NOT post here.

Last edited:

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Cloyster ♂
Jolly Nature
Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
Moves: Shell Smash / Icicle Spear / Spike Cannon / Spikes

Shell Smash and wreck things? maybe a weird spiker that's Jolly? I know it's jolly but that smile is just creepy. Have a net ball too.

Porygon2 (Level 50)
Sassy Nature
Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 SpD
IVs: 31/20/31/31/31/4
Moves: Toxic / Discharge / Ice Beam / Recover

Porygon
Timid Nature
Trace (becomes Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
IVs:31/25/31/31/31/31
Moves: Discharge / Converstion / Ice Beam / Tri Attack

Here are two Porygon bred from the in game gift. The Sassy one is going to be a Trick Room user, and the Timid one will be a using a Z power Conversion set. They could only come in a pokeball due to being genderless and an in game Pokemon. The Sassy one's EV spread gives it equal defenses at level 100, helping it tank hits both physical and special.

Muk ♀ (Lv 50) @ Black Sludge
Adamant Nature
Poison Touch
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/27
Moves: Curse / Rest / Sleep Talk / Poison Jab

This was my first bred Pokemon in Moon version, it's supposed to be a RestTalk set with Poison Jab. I used the RestTalk set to get the master ribbon at battle royale very successfully. You could always swap Poison Jab for Payback, but I like the higher chance of poisoning the opponent. Speed iv doesn't matter, it's going to be cursing like a sailor anyways!

Exeggutor♂
Mild Nature
Frisk
EVs: 92 Atk / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Dragon Hammer / Seed Bomb / Flamethrower / Psychic

Alola Exeggutor, who needs Hidden Power fire anyways? It's a bit slow so support from a Substitute or Thunder Wave is a good idea for this one. Great for tearing through the opponent's slow walls with both physical and special attacks. 184 Speed EVs mean it can outspeed base 65's with no investment, like Alomomola. The rest goes into Attack.

Exeggcute♀

Relaxed Nature
Harvest
EVs: Untouched
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/4
(HP ICE 64)

Exeggcute♂

Quiet Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/01

These two are designed to be used in Trick Room conditions. The Relaxed one is supposed to be defensive, using Dragon Tail, Leech Seed, Protect, and a filler. The Quiet one is supposed to attack and explode afterwards.

✦✦✦Exeggutor♀
✦✦✦
Jolly Nature
Frisk
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Moves: Brick Break / Bulldoze / Dragon Hammer / Brutal Swing

This was just a random shiny in a nice pokeball. It's here if you want it. IVs are crappy, its hypertrained.

Snorlax♀
Brave Nature
Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/01 (Hyper Trained)
Moves: Earthquake / Body Slam / Rock Slide / Happy Hour

It's the wifi event Snorlax that came with Snorlium-z. The IVs were absolutely garbage, I believe only ONE or TWO IV's was above FIVE. LOOK HERE. Anyways, another Trick Room wonder for you guys to play with.

Ditto
Lonely: 31/31/27/x/31/31
Modest: 31/31/29/x/31/x
Calm: x/31/x/31/31/31
Timid: 31/x/x/31/31/31
Jolly: 31/x/31/x/31/31
Naughty: 31/x/31/31/31/3
Naughty 15/30/31/30/31/30 Japanese HP Fire

Here are the Ditto I have been using to breed, they may be useful to somebody so I thought I'd list them here. They all have my OT and were caught with the SOS method.

Mr.Mime♂
Calm Nature
Soundproof

IVs: 31/10/31/31/31/31

Shiny Mr.Mime. The idea is to use this as a Baton Pass user, or part of a Baton Pass chain. Soundproof means the opponent cannot use Roar to force him out. Fairy type comes in handy against dragons as well. 4th gen bred in a pokeball.

Drowzee♀
Calm Nature
Insomnia
IVs: 31/27/31/30/30/31

Defensive Drowzee/Hypno is supposed to use Toxic/Thunder Wave and Taunt to support its teammates. It can also use dual screens and this one happens to have Hidden Power Ground to hit Steel-types as well.

Seel♀
Calm Nature
Hydration

Supposed to be a rain abuser with Rain Dance, Rest, and two other attacks. Maybe Ice Beam and Encore? This thing can be annoying to bulky water types who rely on Toxic for damage, but it can't do much back. Not the most offensive mon out there, but Encore plus reliable-ish recovery and status healing is a good thing to have. Also it's shiny. Doesn't really look much different from the original, maybe just a bit yellowish? 4th gen breed.

カイリュー♀ (Dragonite)(lv55)
Adamant Nature
Inner Focus
IVs: 31/30/30/30/30/31

This has to be one of the ugliest shinies in the game, but I had this shiny spread in my platinum and had to abuse it for everything I could. Dusk Ball matches Dragonite's green colour pretty well I thought. It's got a japanese name, I can't do anything about it I'm afraid, but it comes in a cool ball.

ポニータ (Ponyta)♀
Rash Nature
Flash Fire

Shiny Ponyta looks awesome; in little cup, it would look great in a dive ball or something. STAB boosted Flare Blitz is painful from Rapidash, and an immunity to other fire-type attacks is cool. Supposed to be a mixed attacker with overheat, megahorn, flare blitz, and a filler move. Probably better in the lower tiers if I'm honest.

レアコイル (Magneton)
Modest Nature
Magnet Pull
IVs: 30/10/30/31/31/31

Hidden Power Ice Magneton caught in my Japanese platinum game. The great ball is because a magnet is normally red/blue and it reminds me of a magnet. Magneton is great in the lower tiers with a Scarf; use Volt Switch, Hidden Power Ice, Discharge, and Flash Cannon and have fun with a flying magnet! Could be used as a Magnezone too, either a defensive one with dual screens, or even something with Magnet Rise, Substitute, Hidden Power, and Discharge.

Arcanine♂
Bold Nature
Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
IVs: 31/11/31/30/30/31
Moves: Morning Sun, Burn Up, Hidden Power Ground, Will-o-Wisp

The idea is to be a bulky Arcanine with Intimidate and a defensive EV spread. Idea is to come in, burn physical attackers, restore health with Morning Sun, and hit other Fire-types with Hidden Power Ground. Burn Up is a great move which is unique to only Typhlosion and Arcanine, it has a great 130 base power and removes Arcanine's fire-typing until it switches out. This was a bit of a pain to breed, having to transfer Typhlosion from earlier games, then sketch Morning Sun from an Espeon, Burn Up from Typhlosion, then get the IV's from my HP Ground parent onto a male Growlithe so I could get the correct Pokeball from a female Growlithe. Took a while just saying.

Tentacruel♂
Timid Nature
Liquid Ooze
IVs: 31/15/31/30/31/31

Offensive Tentacruel with Hidden Power Electric. This jellyfish is superfast (please tell me you get the reference) and gets great coverage in Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb, Hydro Pump, and Hidden Power Electric. The idea is to slap a life orb or choice specs on and hit the opponent surprisingly hard. Generally the opponent will go for something with Defog or a Ghost to block Rapid Spin, so proceed with Hydro Pump or Ice Beam as a safe option, and use Sludge Bomb or Hidden Power when you can predict a switch-in it'll hit super effectively.

Gyarados♀
Careful Nature
Intimidate
IVs: 31/30/31/15ish/30/30

This was a caught shiny in 4th Gen, the idea was to be a bulky Gyarados, either RestTalk or bulky Dragon Dance. Set up with Dragon Dance, Rest up to relive status and restore health, then proceed to sweep with Aqua Tail. Probably a good idea to give this thing a Chesto Berry as well. You could always use a set with Thunder Wave, Dragon Tail, Torment, and Aqua Tail if you want, but that's probably a bit too gimmicky. It does get 328 Special Defense, 394 HP, and Intimidate though, so maybe you can figure something out.

Last edited:

Komodo

Huff

Smeargle ♂
Jolly Nature
Technician
IVs: 31/31/31/27/31/31

Just your average Smeargle, either use it to battle, or use it as a parent. Either way, it's good.

Miltank ♀
Jolly Nature
Thick Fat
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/30

Jolly Miltank, either use it as a fast supporter with Heal Bell and Thunder Wave, or go offensive with Earthquake and Body Slam. Sorry about the 30 in Speed, I'm working on it.

Chansey♀
Calm Nature
Natural Cure
IVs: 31/12/31/31/31/15
Egg Move: Aromatherapy

Love ball Chansey/Blissey. You can use Eviolite Chansey in OU with 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD or make a specially defensive Blissey with maximum HP in UU. Unfortunately it doesn't get Seismic Toss yet, but it still has access to Aromatherapy, Toxic, Softboiled, Light Screen and a bunch of coverage moves like Ice Beam and Flamethrower. Pair this with a physical wall and predict well, and she will not die! Note that if you use Calm Chansey in OU with the above spread and Eviolite her defensive stats become (with eviolite) 642 HP / 163 Def / 508 SpD

Steelix♀
Careful Nature
Rock Head
IVs: 31/30/31/x/30/30

I can find out the Special Attack IV if it really matters, but nobody is going to be using a Steelix with special attacks anytime soon. I can make it relearn Stealth Rock as an Onix if you want me to, that isnt a problem. Caught on my DP game and transferred to Sun/Moon. Luxury ball just screams "bling" on any gold shiny so it had to be done.

キングドラ♀
Adamant Nature
Sniper

Dragon Dance Kingdra is a force to be reckoned with. Set up with Kingdra's impressive bulk, destroy opponents with Outrage, then repeat. Persim Berry is a good item for this set so she can continue her rampage freely without confusion. Can't beat a good old pink female Pokemon in a Heal Ball.

Unown
Modest Nature
Levitate
IVs: 31/31/30/31/31/30

If you haven't got one of these, you're not normal. Unown is the new thing. STAB Hidden Power Psychic and an immunity to Ground type attacks. I mean, this thing can beat choice band Garchomp locked into Earthquake. 267 Special Attack with a Choice Specs attached, you'd better be scared! It's actually the letter E but this was serebii's answer to a sprite. Unown is such a beast, it just has to be in a luxury ball.

Girafarig♂
Timid Nature
Early Bird
IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31

Bred to be a Calm Mind or Agility passer, but you could use it offensively with STAB Psychic and Hidden Power Ground. He also gets a bunch of other good moves like Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, and Dazzling Gleam. Defenses aren't great, but if you want to have a bit of fun and try something different he's here waiting.

Sunkern♂
Modest Nature
Chlorophyll
IVs: 27/31/30/30/31/30

I bred this in Pokemon Emerald YEARS ago when I was figuring out RNG abuse for the first time. It's a Hidden Power Fire Sunkern. Let's face it, Sunflora is pretty bad; it's slow, not very powerful, and doesn't have a great movepool. It does look badass though, and it can get you some major cool points if you somehow pull off a sweet with it. Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Hidden Power Fire, and a filler will do the trick. Even with doubled speed, it's still slow, so paralyze everything first, or pass it some speed.

Forretress♀
Impish Nature
Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
IVs: 29/31/27/10/31/0
Moves: Gyro Ball, Spikes, Volt Switch, Rapid Spin

Another gold shiny in a Luxury ball, my favourite. Impish Forretress caught in 4th generation. It has low Speed for Gyro Ball, and the defensive IVs are pretty decent. Honestly really good for a caught shiny with 0 Speed as there are only so many decent shiny spreads with the correct encounter slots for Forry. You know how this is played, just set up Spikes, scout with Volt Switch, and remove hazards with Rapid Spin. Gyro Ball can hit Rock- and Ice-types, but it's mainly a filler in case it gets taunted.

Sudowoodo♂
Brave Nature
Rock Head
IVs: 31/31/31/20/31/0

Trick Room Sudowoodo bred in 4th gen. It's really really slow and has access to some decent moves like Wood Hammer, Head Smash, Earthquake, and Hammer Arm. These moves, combined with Rock Head mean Sudowoodo can be dangerous. Hammer Arm can be used to lower Sudo's Speed even more in Trick Room, but it already has 58 Speed at level 100 which is feeble anyways.

Last edited:

Komodo

Huff

レジロック
Adamant Nature
Clear body

Shiny Japanese Regirock. Adamant nature is for an offensive set of Earthquake, Superpower, Stone Edge, and Explosion. Caught in a Repeat Ball cause I thought the red matched the red bits on Regirock's body

Lunatone
Timid Nature
Levitate
IVs: 29/28/27/30/31/31

Lunatone now has a "special" move in Power Gem, which it never had in previous generations and had to rely on Hidden Power Rock. Dive Ball goes perfectly with its blue eye. If I'm not mistaken this has Hidden Power Grass as well. Idea is to Calm Mind or Rock Polish, then attack with Psychic, Power Gem, and Ice beam until it gets hit with Pursuit or something. This genuinely is one of my favourite Pokemon on this thread and one of my favourite shinies as well.

Feebas♂
Timid Nature
Swift Swim
IVs: 29/28/29/30/31/31

Hidden Power Grass on this beauty. Only catch? It's a Male. A MALE. Hello Princess. Timid Milotic can be a dangerous threat if you're unprepared for it. Hydro Pump, Recover, Ice Beam, and Hidden Power Grass, paired with a Life Orb, can spell trouble for a lot of teams. Unless they have Blissey or Chansey, then run.

Beldum
Naughty Nature
Clear body
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30

This was somewhat gimmicky, but Hidden Power Fire was there to hit Scizor and Forretress super effectively. Metagross could also use Grass Knot or Psychic as well. Naughty nature because it can still use Explosion or Meteor Mash with no worries of lowered attack.

Cradily♀
Careful Nature
Suction Cups
Defensive stall Cradily. This was abused from the mining museum in DP so it's in a pokeball. Idea is to use Stockpile and Toxic stall the opponent to death. Maybe something along the lines of rest, sleep talk, stockpile, and toxic, or maybe rock slide?

Cacnea♂
Lonely Nature
Sand Veil
IVs: 31/31/0/4/31/31
Egg Move: Counter

Cacturne is just asking for a Counter set. Its defenses aren't great, and many opponents will try and pick him off with flying types or by using U-turn, in which he laughs and uses Counter. 4 Special Attack ivs aren't important, you aren't using this for special attacks.

レジアイス
Calm Nature
Clear Body
IVs: 27/14ish/30/31/31/24

Shiny Regice with some decent enough IVs where it counts. Doesn't really matter with all this hyper training nonsense but it was amazing back in the days of DPPt. Charge Beam, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Rest, Thunder Wave, there isn't really much more Regice can do. It's a brilliant special tank but Stealth Rock and status mean it won't last forever. Great Ball is blue and it matches regice?

Clamperl♂
Quiet Nature
Shell Armour
IVs: 30/15ish/30/31/31/3

This is the ultimate Trick Room Sweeper, attach a deep sea tooth and you've got 540 Special Attack instantly. Hidden Power Grass, Ice Beam, Surf, and a filler like Toxic is ideal. 3 Speed IVs mean Clamperl will only have 65 Speed at Level 100, and 36 Speed at Level 50. There aren't many Pokemon this slow. Caught in 4th gen and transferred to Pokemon Moon.

Glalie♀
Naive Nature
Inner Focus
IVs: 31/31/29/31/28/31
Tutor Move: Body Slam

This is supposed to be a mega Glalie. Return paired with Refrigerate is a deadly combination. Pair this with Freeze Dry and you can wipe the floor with most walls in the tier. This may not be as good as legofigure11's Snorunt, but this was bred in emerald with RNG on a cartrage, no emulator was used. I really didn't want to wait 20 minutes per attempt for a hex flawless spread so I settled for this (frame 8734). Glalie isn't going to take hits well anyway, the idea is to switch in and attack stuff. It'll lose most of its HP from Stealth Rock damage and so on, so be sure to keep it off the field. I would have given this Double Edge but I have already used the tutor on my emerald cart. Body Slam is an emerald exclusive which could also paralyze opponents expecting to switch into Double Edge, plus it has no recoil!

Last edited:

Komodo

Huff

Gastrodon ♂
Bold Nature
Storm Drain
IVs: 31/27/31/31/31/31
Moves: Scald / Toxic / Recover / Infestation

I bred this mainly as a parent for another project of mine, but why not, it's flawless. It has Curse because I used a Grimer as it's daddy, no real use, but it's there. Good defensive Pokemon, deals with Water-types, blah, blah, blah

Leafeon♂

Jolly Nature
Leaf Guard
IVs: 31/31/31/17/31/31
Egg Move: Wish

Good old Leafeon, Swords Dance up, keep alive with Wish, and sweep with Leaf Blade and Aerial Ace. You could also use Leafeon as a Baton Pass user with Wish, Swords Dance, Baton Pass, and Leaf Blade, up to you. 317 Speed at Level 100 isn't anything to sniff at, it can make a dent in the lower tiers easily.

レジギガス
Adamant Nature
Slow Start

Japanese level one Regigigas. Substitute and Thunder Wave are this beast's only hope of stalling out its dreadful ability, otherwise use it in doubles with Skill Swap. It's white so I thought a premier ball was the best option for it.

ギラティナ
Adamant Nature
Pressure

Physical Giratina Origin Form will surprise many of its opponents, but with 120 base Attack and access to moves like Earthquake, Shadow Sneak, Stone Edge, and Dragon Claw, it can seriously harm most of the uber tier. Net ball complements Giratina's blue and black very well in my opinion.

アグノム
Rash Nature
Levitate

Mixed attacker azelf with Rash nature. I don't know what I was thinking when I caught this in a master ball, it must have been a mistake or something. Rash nature means Azelf can use moves like Explosion and Acrobatics maybe. Mainly for the Explosion though. Not as if Azelf can take any sort of hit.

ディアルガ
Rash Nature
Pressure

Another one of my Net Ball ubers. Rash Dialga can abuse its high attacking stats and crazy movepool brilliantly. Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon, Earthquake, Brick Break, Stone Edge...the list goes on and on and on. It's a great surprise for when the likes of Lugia and Blissey think they can come in and wall Dialga.

Dialga

Careful Nature
Pressure

This one is shiny as well, it's supposed to be a defensive Bulk Up user or supporter. If you go for Bulk Up, Dialga can use Bulk Up, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, and either Rest or Shadow Claw. If you want a defensive Dialga, you can use Thunder Wave, Protect, Dragon Tail, and Earthquake. 328 SpD and 404 HP is nothing to sniff at, especially when Dialga has resistances to Water and Electric-type attacks, meaning it's a great Kyogre counter, and fares pretty well against Psychic-types as well.

ドサイドン
Adamant Nature
Solid Rock

This is a CAUGHT shiny from my platinum game. I think it has the better of its two abilities, Solid Rock. Gold Rhyperior in an Ultra Ball is just sweet. Rock Polish and hit things stupidly hard with STAB Earthquake and Stone Edge.

Spiritomb♂
Bold Nature
Pressure
IVs: 31/25/31/31/31/31

This was bred on my DP game and was designed to be a "CroTomb" sort of thing. Calm Mind, Rest, Sleep Talk, and Dark Pulse. Add Pressure into the mix and Spiritomb will be stalling for a very very long time. Sadly, being bred in 4th generation it can only come in a Pokeball, but that doesn't bother me.

パルキア
Hasty Nature
Pressure
IVs: 31/28/30/30/31/29

In case you can't tell by the sprite, this is a shiny Palkia with a Hasty Nature and a Heal Ball. Palkia can take advantage of moves like Aqua Tail and Earthquake on the physical side, and its special attacks are just terrifying to begin with. Don't let the ivs put you off, it can be hypertrained with an EV spread of your choice.

クレセリア
Calm Nature
Levitate
IVs: 30/8-9/28/31/31/31

Shiny Cresselia in a Master Ball. The idea is to be a defensive tank with Thunder Wave, Moonlight, Psychic, and either Ice Beam or Moonblast. Hidden Power could possibly be Ice, which is terrible in all fairness. Master ball was chosen to match her purple body. Also, she is japanese.

Cresselia
Timid Nature
IVs: 30/14ish/30/30/31/30

This Cresselia is also shiny and also comes in a master ball, only difference is it isn't Japanese The idea is to switch in, Calm Mind, attack things with Ice Beam and Psychic, and heal up with Moonlight. This set is to be played more offensively and could also be used alongside Charge Beam.

Roselia / Roserade♀
Calm Nature
Natural Cure
Egg Move: Spikes

Flawless shiny hidden power fire Roselia or Roserade. Roselia is an absolute monster of a tank in the lower tiers holding eviolite, she can set up Toxic Spikes, stall with Leech Seed, cripple opponents with Sleep Powder or Stun Spore, and totally wall bulky water types, even if they have ice beam. 284 Special Defense with Eviolite makes it a whopping 425. Pair that with 304 HP and a bunch of useful support moves and you have a wicked plant.

Bronzong
Bold Nature
Levitate
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/30

This was a Bronzong I caught in my DP games. Idea is to set up Calm Mind and attack with Psychic, Grass Knot, and Hidden Power. I believe this one has Hidden Power Ice to deal with the likes of Salamence. Great Ball is to match Bronzong's eyes and body. This Bronzong can be seen here failing miserably. Just thought I'd link this.

Manaphy
Adamant Nature
Hydration

Adamant Manaphy, I havent found a good use for it yet, but this is more of a trophy more than anything. It is SHINY. A legitimate SHINY Manaphy which was hatched from a Pokemon Ranger egg. I RNG abused the egg from the delivery man on Pokemon Diamond to match a shiny spread on my Platinum game, then hatched it there as a shiny. Can you find any use for it?

Rotom
Bold Nature
Levitate
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/30

This is another caught wild Pokemon in a Dusk Ball. It has Hidden Power Ice in case you want to use it against any Dragon types. Can change its form on request. Pain Split is not tutored onto this Rotom as of yet, but I will get a copy transferred to ORAS for tutoring asap.

Rotom
(shiny)(Japanese)
Calm Nature
Levitate
IVs: 29/31/30/28/29/31
- Pain Split

This is a shiny Japanese Rotom from my Platinum version, it has Pain Split tutored from ORAS and a luxury ball for the bling factor. It is going to be ideal for a Rotom Heat or one of the other formes, but the idea is to be a bulky supporter for your team. Not much more to say.

Buneary♀
Jolly Nature
Run Away (becomes cute charm)
IVs: 31/31/31/14/31/31
Egg Moves: Switcheroo / Fake Out / Encore

I bred this with cute charm so it could use a Choice Band or Choice Scarf along with Switcheroo. You don't have to use a choice item, you can just use Baton Pass, Encore, Fake Out, any other combination. Mega Lopunny is another good one to use; Scrappy and Return paired with a Choice Band is pretty strong.

Riolu♂
Lonely Nature
Inner Focus
IVs: 31/30/2/31/31/31
Egg Move: Counter

CounterSash Lucario. It has 30 Attack IV and 2 Defense IV because that's the highest possible power for Hidden Power Ice. With the amount of Stealth Rock in the game this will be hard to pull off, but it's one of those risky yet rewarding strategies.

Heatran♀
Modest Nature
Flash Fire

I think this must have been one of my first RNG'd captures. Not sure why I'd use a masterball otherwise. Modest Heatran can be used defensively with Torment and Substitute, or with a Choice Scarf and four attacking moves. It gets decent enough coverage without Hidden Power so you just need to cover Water-types like Swampert and you're good to go.

シェイミ
Bold Nature
Natural Cure
IVs: 29/22/29/31/31/31

Sadly this does not have Hidden Power Ice, although Shaymin does get Air Slash from its sky form and access to Psychic and Dazzling Gleam for coverage. The idea is to be a supporter and/or staller. Leech Seed, Rest, Toxic, Aromatherapy, and Healing Wish are all useful moves for Shaymin. This is NOT a hacked event item/wondercard, it was gained legitimately from a wifi event on my Japanese Pokemon Platinum.

Gliscor♂
Jolly Nature
Poison Heal
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass / Agility (relearnable via heart scale)

It's a dream world Pokemon with hidden ability Poison Heal. It's a Level 2 Gliscor currently Untouched EV wise. It has Baton Pass as an egg move from Ledian which can be used to pass Agility or Swords Dance, otherwise just use it as a fast supporter or an offensive threat. Swords Dance Gliscor can still surprise people!

Mothim♂
Timid Nature
Swarm
IVs: 29/27/26/30/31/31
-HP Grass(useless)

Mothim is so underestimated as a Pokemon. with a Timid nature and 252 SpA and Speed EVs it has 287 Special Attack and 254 Speed. After a single boost from Quiver Dance it has over 400 Special Attack and 376 Speed, making it a very dangerous threat. STAB Bug Buzz, Air Slash, and Energy Ball provide it with excellent coverage against most Pokemon in the tier as well. Quick Ball is the best ball for shiny mothim cause it matches the blue and yellow color. What a great shiny!

Mamoswine♂
Naughty Nature
Snow Cloak

What an ugly shiny pig mammoth thing. I don't know if this has any use now that Scizor is UU, but the idea was to use Hidden Power Fire and Blizzard on this thing to hit the likes of Scizor and Skarmory harder than any of its physical attacks. I suppose it can still hit Ferrothorn in OU, but it's a bit of a gimmick now. I have way too many Pokemon on my 4th gen games.

Staraptor♂
Jolly Nature
Intimidate
IVs: 31/30/31/24ish/31/31

Premier ball Staraptor just looks awesome, complements the red and white on its body perfectly. Brave Bird, Close Combat, U-turn, and maybe Return are probably the best moves to use on this thing. Either use a Choice item or Life Orb and you're good to go. 339 Attack at level 100 and STAB Brave Bird is nothing to laugh at.

Last edited:

Komodo

Huff

Alomomola ♀
Bold Nature
Regenerator
Ivs: 31/9/31/31/31/31
Moves: Scald / Toxic / Wish / Protect

It's a defensive fish with Regenerator. Took a while to SOS myself the hidden ability but it's finally done. Use Wish, Protect, switch out, heal yourself and others. Heal Ball, female, flawless.

Gothita♂
Quiet Nature
Frisk
IVs: 31/15/31/31/31/0

Trick Room Gothita / Gothitelle. It gets 121 Speed at level 100, means it's pretty slow and perfect for Trick Room. It has great defensive stats, access to moves like Taunt, powerful STAB in Psychic, and decent typing to set up with. Shadow Tag is only available when pokebank is updated, so this one has Frisk as its ability.

Genesect (Lv 100)
Naive Nature
Download
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
IVs: 24/31/31/26/31/31

Moves: Iron Head(oras), U-turn, ExtremeSpeed, Explosion

If I had a trophy case, this would be in it. SR'd this on my Omega Ruby version from the wifi event. It has every possible ribbon from ORAS, and it also has the alola champion ribbon. Naive Genesect, main purpose is to U-turn things to death, and use Iron Head or Explosion when it needs to. Ice Beam can be used to hit things like Rayquaza or Groudon super effectively, but I think Explosion is better for Blissey. This thing took a LONG time to reset, and it can be hyper trained if requested. The Gorgeous Royal Ribbon took around 10 runs through the elite four just to get the 999,999 pokedollars to buy the thing! Then you have master rank in all contests, effort ribbon, training ribbon, best friends ribbon, and the daily ribbon from mauville 2f. Don't expect me to trade this for just anything.

Last edited:

Komodo

Huff

Zygarde 50%
Adamant Nature
Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/31/18/24/7
Moves: Thousand Arrows / ExtremeSpeed / Dragon Dance

This Zygarde is the 50% form. I have taught it three of its "special" moves through the Zygarde cube, so it's up to you which ones you use. Dragon Dance up, use Outrage to dent the opponent's team, and use ExtremeSpeed to finish off. Can be hyper trained to 31/31/31/x/31/31 with 252 Atk / 252 Spe upon request.

Zygarde 10%
Adamant Nature
Aura Break
IVs: 31/29/25/31/24/31
Moves: ExtremeSpeed / Thousand Arrows / Dragon Dance

Zygarde's 10% form is a beast in UU; spam a thousand arrows, revenge kill with ExtremeSpeed, paralyze stuff with Glare, or even make a "double dragon" core with something like Salamence for extreme offensive power. Again, I can EV and hypertrain upon request.

Klefki♀
Calm Nature
Prankster
IVs: 31/16/31/31/31/31

Klefki♂
Bold Nature
Prankster
IVs: 31/8/31/31/31/31

Both flawless Prankster Klefki. Great for the priority Thunder Wave or setting up Spikes. Use Draining Kiss for recovery, stall special attackers, generally annoy the opponent like you annoy your pet with a bunch of keys. Great way to deal with Dragons too. They both come in a Heavy Ball cause I think it looks cool.

Last edited:

Komodo

Huff

Palossand ♂ (Lv 55) @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
Water Compaction
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
IVs: 31/8/31/31/31/26
Moves: Substitute / Shore Up / Earth Power / Shadow Ball

The idea behind this is to be a "sandstorm abuser" with Shore Up, Substitute, and two attacking moves. Could use Infestation along with Toxic Spike support but it's your choice. This thing is slow as hell, so 26 in Speed makes no difference.

Minior Blue Core (Lv 48)
Adamant Nature
Shield's Down
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
IVs: 31/31/31/17/31/31
Moves: Earthquake / Shell Smash / U-turn / Stone Edge

It's a Minior with a blue core, it's a strange Pokemon, but it has a great ability! Shield's down means Minior can use Shell Smash while it has its good defenses, then it can be offensive under 50%. There are so many possibilities with Minior, you could use any of these moves successfully: Substitute/Acrobatics/Explosion/Stealth Rock. I chose a dusk ball over a dive ball because I wanted something to complement the shielded form as a meteorite.

Minior Red Core
Modest Nature
Shield's Down
IVs: 31/18/31/31/31/31
Moves: Shell Smash / Charge Beam / Dazzling Gleam / Power Gem

This one is supposed to be a special attacker, it can really catch your opponent off guard when they expect a physical set. Although Minior doesn't get the best special movepool, it can still hit most Pokemon in the game at least neutrally, and has access to Power Gem for STAB. Charge Beam can deal with Water-types that attempt to wall Minior, and it adds another opportunity to boost stats. Dazzling Gleam is mainly a filler, but it deals with Dragon and Dark types that aren't weak to Power Gem. It looks more pink than red, so I chose a Heal Ball to match it.

Minior Green Core
Jolly Nature
Shield's Down

IVs: 31/31/31/20/31/31

This one is supposed to be used as a lead, I'm going to give it a set of Stealth Rock, U-turn, Explosion, and either Stone Edge or Confuse Ray. Although it'll still be in its shielded form upon switching in, it can easily set up Stealth Rock and take whatever hit is thrown at it. Afterwards, it will reach 372 Speed in it's "core" mode and it can outspeed the opponent to Explode or U-turn to a teammate.

Dhelmise (Lv 55) @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
Steelworker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/5
Moves: Earthquake / Power Whip / Heavy Slam / Anchor Shot

Not much to say here, it has low Speed if you want to attempt to use an Adamant Pokemon in Trick Room, otherwise just trap things with Anchor Shot, and attack. Gyro Ball could work too, or you could use Growth for a bit more oomph!

Pyukumuku ♀
Bold Nature
Innards Out
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
Moves: Toxic / Substitute / Recover / Baton Pass

This thing has no attacking moves anyway, should've just settled for triple flawless but oh well. Baton Pass Substitutes, poison stuff, recover, stall, repeat.

Mimikyu ♀ (Level 41)
Calm Nature
Disguise
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Moves: Substitute / Toxic / Protect / Pain Split

It's supposed to be a Toxic stall set with Pain Split, Substitute, Toxic, and Protect/Infestation. Idea is to keep Mimikyu's Disguise as long as possible with a Sub or Protect, keep poisoning things, and keep alive/weaken the opponent with Pain Split. The Calm nature isn't an issue because I was going to use Infestation for passive damage or Protect for no damage at all. On the plus side, if Mimikyu gets confused it will take less damage than a Careful natured one. This thing will cause a lot of switches when used correctly so there's plenty of opportunities for it to use Substitute or Toxic. Again, it has Curse, because Grimer was its daddy.

Oricorio ♀ (Level 50)
Dancer
Timid Nature
Moves: Calm Mind / Air Slash / Revelation Dance / Baton Pass

I really like the Oricorio Sensu style so had to get one. The idea is to boost with Calm Mind, attack whatever you can with two attacks, and Baton Pass in an emergency or when you want to sweep with another teammate. Flying and Ghost provide great coverage, hitting pretty much everything neutral at least. I thought the blue of a Great Ball matched sensu's colour, and I think Dive Balls are overused on everything so it's a little bit different.

Tapu Koko
Naive Nature
Electric Surge
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Moves: Nature's Madness / Electro Ball / Discharge / Agility

Another hyper trained beast. This was actually a fluke, I just caught this after beating the game and turns out a Naive nature was good for it. I didn't even know what a Tapu Koko was before battling it. I believe the IVs were 31 in Attack, Special Attack, and Special Defense before hyper training. Hidden Power would be Dragon so that's no use to anyone.

Drampa♂
Quiet Nature
Berzerk
IVs: 31/25/31/31/31/0

This guy only has 69 Speed at level 100 with a Quiet nature and 0 EVs, why wouldn't you use it in Trick Room? 405 Special Attack and access to Hyper Voice and a bunch of stupidly cool coverage moves makes it more dangerous than Porygon-Z!

Yungoos
Adamant Nature
Adaptability / Strong Jaw / Stake Out
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

The idea was to breed a shiny one, hence the Love Ball, but I got these in the process. They're all flawless, I can find out the Special Attack IV on each of them if it matters, but all abilities are available for you to choose from. Not the best Pokemon in the game but you can use Super Fang to half the opponent's HP and hit it hard with its 350 Attack. Earthquake, Crunch, Return, Payback, make something up.

Cosmog
Modest Nature
Unaware
IVs: 30/15ish/31/25/31/31

This was the best reset I had the patience for, I kept getting much, much worse than this. Lunala with a Modest Nature is just screaming for a choice set of some kind. Spam Shadow Ball or Psychic until it can't anymore. Definitely a much cooler ghost type than giratina anyways. Sorry Giratina. Comes in a Pokeball as it's the one received at the altar of the sun.

Nihilego
Modest Nature
Beast Boost
IVs: 31/9/9/31/31/31

Modest Nihilego can be used with Choice items to take the opponent by surprise. Power Gem, Sludge Bomb, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, and Grass Knot are just some of the options Nihilego has available to it, maybe even use a set with Thunder Wave? Caught in the standard Beast Ball because I am too lazy to use anything else. 9 in Defense is pretty poop but you can hyper train now so does it matter? It has 4 ivs of 31 anyway.

Last edited:
Hello! I am interested in trading for one of your Blue Core Minior! I don't have much to trade, save a few 5IV HA Mareanie. And a quick question, does the Minior come with a White Herb?

Komodo

Huff
Hello! I am interested in trading for one of your Blue Core Minior! I don't have much to trade, save a few 5IV HA Mareanie. And a quick question, does the Minior come with a White Herb?
Hi, I don't have a white herb at the moment sorry. PM me in around 7/8 hours from now and I'll sort something out for you :)

Interested in Chansey, Gothita and Drampa.

I have Perfect:

Bagon: Jolly, Sheer Force (Lure Ball)
Beldum: Jolly, Clear Body (Quick Ball)
Exeggcute: Brave, Chlorophyll (Friend Ball)
Jangmo-o: Jolly, Bulletproof (Quick Ball)
A-Vulpix: Timid, Snow Warning (Love Ball)
Eevee: Calm, Run Away (Moon Ball)
Goomy: Modest, Sap Sipper (Love Ball)
Cubone: Adamant, Lightning Rod, (Moon Ball)

Most have Egg Moves. I can give you more information if you need it.

Also have:

Relaxed:
31/31/31/x/31/16

EDIT: All were bred by me.

Komodo

Huff
I'm interested in the Gothita. please CMT
Petlil please

Interested in Chansey, Gothita and Drampa.

I have Perfect:

Bagon: Jolly, Sheer Force (Lure Ball)
Beldum: Jolly, Clear Body (Quick Ball)
Exeggcute: Brave, Chlorophyll (Friend Ball)
Jangmo-o: Jolly, Bulletproof (Quick Ball)
A-Vulpix: Timid, Snow Warning (Love Ball)
Eevee: Calm, Run Away (Moon Ball)
Goomy: Modest, Sap Sipper (Love Ball)
Cubone: Adamant, Lightning Rod, (Moon Ball)

Most have Egg Moves. I can give you more information if you need it.

Also have:

Relaxed:
31/31/31/x/31/16

EDIT: All were bred by me.
Goomy, Cubone, and Jangmo-o please.

I can trade tomorrow evening after I finish work (around 5pm GMT+0)

until then, I'll leave you with these beauties:

Goomy, Cubone, and Jangmo-o please.

I can trade tomorrow evening after I finish work (around 5pm GMT+0)
Just realized the Goomy I have is a Hydration one, Is that okay? If not, I'll breed a sap sipper. Just bred a Sap Sipper

More Information:

Jangmo-o
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly - Bulletproof
NO EGG MOVES

Cubone
31/31/31/x/31/31

Adamant - Lightning Rod
Belly Drum - Chip Away - Perish Song - Iron Head

Goomy
31/x/31/31/31/31

Modest - Sap Sipper
NO EGG MOVES

Last edited:
Hi there, new to smogon and looking to get into NU myself.

I would like to trade for an Adapatability Yungoos.

I have a few baby technician Scythers 31/31/31/x/31/31 (1 adamant and 3 jolly currently).

and 2 calm and modest chinchou 31/x/31/31/31/31 with egg move water pulse.

let me know if those interest you. (still building up my sun and moon competitive sets n.n)

Komodo

Huff
Hi there, new to smogon and looking to get into NU myself.

I would like to trade for an Adapatability Yungoos.

I have a few baby technician Scythers 31/31/31/x/31/31 (1 adamant and 3 jolly currently).

and 2 calm and modest chinchou 31/x/31/31/31/31 with egg move water pulse.

let me know if those interest you. (still building up my sun and moon competitive sets n.n)
I shall PM you shortly.

Using this post to shamelessly bump my own thread for a pokebank update wooo! It's a work in progress but keep an eye out for near flawless shiny legends, Japanese Ditto, and a bunch of other cool stuff.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'll gladly trade my Shiny Turtonator for your Modest HP Psychic Unown. I'll VM you when I can trade!

Komodo

Huff
Updated with shiny Dragonite in Dusk Ball, Modest Cosmog, Hidden Power Magneton, Emerald Bred Hidden Power Fire Sunkern, Rash Shiny Ponyta in Premier Ball, and Dream Ball Gliscor with Poison Heal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)