Isa is the new Head Tournament Director!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I am stepping down from all responsibilities, including my positions as a TD and as a member of SS. I haven't been active in the slightest for my section (due to IRL), and I firmly believe that Tournaments is not a place for inactive leadership. It's got enough problems making things happen already.

I also will not be hosting SPL, but I will do my best to make sure that whoever steps up to bat will be just as competent and efficient as I have been for the past several seasons. Thank you to everyone for treating me with respect as a host, and I urge you to do the same for whoever follows me.

The bold and beautiful Isa will be championing the cause, effective immediately. He's been a stellar TD since his inclusion, and I have no doubt he will continue to make (wave)s as a section leader.

ur SPL team will have good luck this season ONLY IF u post "CONGRATS ISA" in this thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)