Im a fan of Sand (Peak 2600)

Hello everyone this is the team that i've been using ever since 6th gen has come out, some minor adjustments but i think its a really solid team. RMT! :)

The Team:

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Stone Edge
Standard Tyranitar in MEGA Form mostly used as a second sandstarter now that weather has been nerfed, the attack and defense stats on him is enormous and i just like his stats overall. He can survive a mega garchomp earthquake and is one of the slow but strong physical attackers on the team

Aegislash:

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- King's Shield
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
Another somewhat normal build of aegislash, the mindgames with kings shield and shadow sneak is amazing and this pokemon is just too good to not use. Iron Head over secret sword because of the stab and the ability to take out fairies

Hippowdown

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Whirlwind
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
The giant physical wall that is hippowdon, now with more physical attackers and the sand nerf, he imo is better than tyranitar at setting up the weather and with slack off is a b*tch to deal with. Pretty standard set and whirlwind is for those that want to set up on him.

Goodra

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Gooey
EVs: 252 SDef / 150 HP / 106 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

arguably one of the strongest special walls in the tier and assault vest just boosts it up even more. Its satt is high and extreme special defense allows it to consistently switch into mega gengar and easily ohko

Excadrill

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

The sole reason sand is a viable if not amazing weather condition. Excadrill being able to sweep even without an SD boost makes it one of the best pokemons that are uber material

Last but not least
Genesect

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn

This set was the one that made this metal bug become uber material near the end of gen 5, and for good reason the download ability plus above average stats makes this pokemon the best revenger killer in the game

Thats all hope you guys enjoy my team and any suggestions will be appreciated :)

Very nice team. You've laddered much higher than I ever have (In the 1900's). However, having experience with Weather Teams, I feel more than qualified to rate.

On Tyranitar, have you ever considered trying out the same moveset, but with Assault Vest? I personally run 176 HP / 252 Atk 80 Speed, because the old Banded Spread ran 76 Speed and I don't think Banded Tar is necessarily going anywhere.

On Aegislash, I'd really prefer Sacred Sword over Iron Head. Maybe even something underrated and unconventional in a Banded Set. Something like, Sacred Sword, Iron Head, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw. Just something to think about, I don't much like convention, to be honest.

For Goodra, why not run a Poison Type attack for Fairies, in case Excadrill and Aegislash die?

Well, good luck with your team, I think you've been pretty damn successful so far. Good luck! Much Ludvisc!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)