I Want to Believe (New: Shiny Defog Mantine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I actually found someone else to trade with (their thread seems a bit new so I'm helping them out). Thanks for replying anyway. I'll let you know if our trade falls through.
Yeah, you're free to drop a message if you need a breedject or whantnot

I might be able to get you that Exeggcute. Anything else you want? I do have a Shiny Silvally that's been hyper trained and a shiny Ninetales but if I give you those I'd appreciate a clone back (just cause they are so hard to get)

Edit: If there's anything you're interested in just give me the name, desired ability, IVs and ball and I'll see what I can do. Just makesure its doable in Pokemon X, Omega Ruby, or Moon.

Last edited:
I forgot to ask; Do you want male or female or don't care?
I don't care about the gender for this mon
I might be able to get you that Exeggcute. Anything else you want? I do have a Shiny Silvally that's been hyper trained and a shiny Ninetales but if I give you those I'd appreciate a clone back (just cause they are so hard to get)

Edit: If there's anything you're interested in just give me the name, desired ability, IVs and ball and I'll see what I can do. Just makesure its doable in Pokemon X, Omega Ruby, or Moon.
I'm interested if you can breed this-

starly
Female
jolly
Reckless (HA)
Level ball or Premier Ball
Egg Moves- Double-Edge, Pursuit

I don't care about the gender for this mon

I'm interested if you can breed this-

starly
Female
jolly
Reckless (HA)
Level ball or Premier Ball
Egg Moves- Double-Edge, Pursuit
K. I'll see what I can do. Just gotta find me a HA Starly real quick and I got you covered. Anything else (I feel it'd only be fair to get you 2 since what I'm interested in is an Entei & Shiny Salazzle. I'd give at least 2 things for each to be fair.)

I'm really interested in your Fast Ball Kartana, Heatran and Landorus, do you need any of these:

Level Ball Swinub
Friend Ball Poliwag
Best Ball Exeggcute
Heavy/Beast Ball Garchomp
Friend Ball Snivy

They should all have some egg moves, can give more detail on request just can't type all out right now.

Okeh, I got it done. I would like you to nickname the Popplio to "Andrina" please. :)
Ok. Mind if we trade around 5 pm PST?

I'm really interested in your Fast Ball Kartana, Heatran and Landorus, do you need any of these:

Level Ball Swinub
Friend Ball Poliwag
Best Ball Exeggcute
Heavy/Beast Ball Garchomp
Friend Ball Snivy

They should all have some egg moves, can give more detail on request just can't type all out right now.
I'm interested in swinub. Can you give me some details on it?

Ok. Mind if we trade around 5 pm PST?

I'm interested in swinub. Can you give me some details on it?
Sure!

Swinub@Level Ball
Brave
Thick Fat
31/31/31/31/31/X
Icicle Crash
Stealth Rock
Icicle Spear
Freeze-Dry

Edit: Exeggcute is Nest Ball in case you thought the typo was Beast Ball.

Mind breeding a similar one but with Naive nature?
Yeah I could do that, it'lol just take me a day or two if that's okay. Could also do two other projects for the other two if you could tell me some current needs/wants and I could see what I can do?

Yeah I could do that, it'lol just take me a day or two if that's okay. Could also do two other projects for the other two if you could tell me some current needs/wants and I could see what I can do?
How about these two?

Passimian
Moon ball
Jolly
5 ivs
EM's- Iron Head

Pyukumuku
Friend Ball
Bold
Unaware
5 ivs

Before I spend the entire day breeding are you still interested in the Starly? Also, feel free to give me at least 3 more projects so the trades can be fair cuz I am interested in a few things. The event Entei and Shiny Salazzle.

Before I spend the entire day breeding are you still interested in the Starly? Also, feel free to give me at least 3 more projects so the trades can be fair cuz I am interested in a few things. The event Entei and Shiny Salazzle.
Sure. Mind doing these for me?

Sudowoodo
Love ball
Impish
Sturdy
31/31/31/x/31/31
EMs- Stealth Rock, Curse, Endure

Solosis
Beast Ball
Quiet
Magic Guard
31/x/31/31/31/x
EMs-

Tropius
Nest Ball
Bold
Harvest
31/x/31/31/31/31
EMs- Dragon Dance, Leech Seed, Leaf Blade, Synthesis

Sure. Mind doing these for me?

Sudowoodo
Love ball
Impish
Sturdy
31/31/31/x/31/31
EMs- Stealth Rock, Curse, Endure

Solosis
Beast Ball
Quiet
Magic Guard
31/x/31/31/31/x
EMs-

Tropius
Nest Ball
Bold
Harvest
31/x/31/31/31/31
EMs- Dragon Dance, Leech Seed, Leaf Blade, Synthesis
K. I'll start breeding the Starly then get to work on those. I'll update you when each is done k.

Edit: Any particular gender or you don't care? I can do male, female and attack helicopter.

K. I'll start breeding the Starly then get to work on those. I'll update you when each is done k.

Edit: Any particular gender or you don't care? I can do male, female and attack helicopter.
gender doesn't really matter. The only one that matters is female tropius, so the ha is more likely to pass

Yeah should be no problem I just need to get my hands on a spare Friend and Moon Ball.

Also just bred a 31/31/31/31/X/31 Naive Swinub
I can GTS you a couple if you want? Just upload a trash mon and ask for a Cosmog. Be sure to provide lvl., gender, and IGN

Hello :)

I'm interested in a lot of your stuff but here are the ones I'm most interested in :

Snivy
Mudkip
popplio
Gliscor
Heatran

please, check my thread and let me know if you are interested in anything :)

Thanks

Hello :)

I'm interested in a lot of your stuff but here are the ones I'm most interested in :

Snivy
Mudkip
popplio
Gliscor
Heatran

please, check my thread and let me know if you are interested in anything :)

Thanks
The only one I see in your thread is the nest ball hp fire petilil. Let me know if you plan on catching your Tapus, I'm really interested in calm tapu fini and jolly tapu bulu rn.

The only one I see in your thread is the nest ball hp fire petilil. Let me know if you plan on catching your Tapus, I'm really interested in calm tapu fini and jolly tapu bulu rn.
Ok then, it would be just Heatran.
I already catched my Tapus and most of them are Jolly and Bulu Adamant : /

Thanks for the reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)