I try pixelating stuff sometimes...

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hey guys,

I sometimes have an urge to pass the time with spriting. Ever since I got into spriting, I basically got addicted. I find it a ton of fun to make sprites, and the feedback that comes afterwards makes my day.

I decided to share some of the things I made with you guys, hoping for some feedback of points and things I could improve on.

I started with trainers and pokémon sprites. They always looked fun and easy to do, so I thought it was the best to start with.
Very first sprite I ever made; Beowulf's avatar.

Black Belt with a Sneasel.

This was not what I wanted to make. The feeling I got after finishing one of those was not satisfying enough for me to continue with those. From here I started experimenting with Cosplaying sprites, and these are my results;
Cosplaying sprite; Espeon.

Cosplaying sprite; Espeon (2).

Cosplaying sprite; Whimsicott.

Cosplaying sprite; Pichu.

Cosplaying sprite; Vulpix.

Cosplaying sprite; Bellossom.

Gardenia's Meganium cosplay.

Cosplaying sprite; Houndoom.

Cosplaying sprite; Girafarig.

Cosplaying sprite; Azumarill.

Also these got boring over time. I wanted to give more character to the sprites I made, so I tried to recreate characters from movies, animes and from games as well as more customized trainer sprites. And these are what I ended up with.

Girl with Teddiursa plushy.

Girl supposed to represent Freedom.

Bad attempt at Harley from the Pokémon anime

Tits McGee ?_?

Trying to make a Poseidon sprite.

Avatar Aang, I actually like the outcome.

Princess Anna from the Disney movie, Frozen

Santa Claus, was meant for Christmas 2014 for Pokémon Showdown.

These were fun and all to make, but it didn't help anybody. Therefor I decided to make custom avatars for Showdown users. These were not meant to get on Showdown, but mainly for me to feel what it would be like to have feedback from the targeted people.

Astara:

Beowulf:

Formerhope:

Goddess Briyella:

RosieTheVenusaur:

All types of feedback is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Hi Kasumi I love your Spriting especially the customs you have made. Your shading is good, very nice detailing especially in Anna and Astara sprite. These all are very good and clean sprites. Keep up your good work. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)