Hybrid trick room/Torkoal-Lilligant core

Need some external opinions on this team, have been doing pretty well with it in battlespot (vgc rules) so far.

Torkoal @ Charcoal
Ability: Drought
Level: 50
EVs: 116 HP / 252 SpA / 140 SpD
Quiet nature
- Eruption
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Protect

The strongest sweeper in the team, good both inside and outside of trick room, as long as Lilligant is on the battlefield. His other purposes are to change the weather, as now rain and hail are pretty popular. Charcoal instead of Z crystal for now is doing fine, as I have another mon with Z crystal on the team. Don't like choice specs as I prefer to not be locked in a single move, and life orb is negative for strong eruptions.

Lilligant @ Focus Sash
Abillity: Chlorophyll
EVs: 124 HP / 252 SpA / 132 Spe
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- After You
- Sleep Powder
- Protect

Lilligant is the other half that complements Torkoal. After you to make fast sweeps with Torkoal and sleep powder to get rid of threats I can't deal with safely and/or without risky switches. Have been thinking about using Dream Eater, as it will be boosted by my Lele terrain, but I'm still not sure ...

Tapu Lele @ Psychium Z
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Protect

Pretty standard Lele set, her main role is to set her terrain, which allows my Lilligant to both Sleep Powder and After You without fearing Koko's field and/or priority moves, mainly Fake Out. Of course Lele is as well a very strong sweeper, that can deal with lots of things from the current meta.

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 244 HP / 92 Def / 28 SpA / 140 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Trick Room

My Trick Room setter, also a very bulky mon that can take out some meta threats as Garchomp and Mence fairly easy. Would've liked to have Toxic on it but no room for it ... heh, room, get it?

Mudsdale @ Assault Vest
Ability: Stamina
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- High Horsepower
- Rock Slide
- Heavy Slam
– Close Combat

The main Trick Room user, while also being very, very bulky. Assault Vest set to focus on that bulkyness; no Earthquake as my team is not a big fan of it, plus I've found High Horsepower to be strong enough for what I need it to sweep. Rock Slide is here as I lack electic moves (have been thinking about changing P2's tri attack) plus its side effect can be very helpfull as long as it triggers. Close Combat mainly for other P2s.

Muk-Alola @ Figy Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 188 HP / 244 Atk / 44 Def / 20 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak
- Protect

Last but not least, the "Tapu counter". Plus P2 counter. Plus knock off all your f.. items. You know what Muk does, and you know he is very good at it, plus makes a very good trick room user.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)