Mafia vs Village HunterXHunter Mafia - Won by the Hunters and Hisoka

Another question: There are 3 people (i guess, since Metal Sonic and Lord Gaius both said that they can lead town and acidphoenix, though just asked for role name, practically asked for claims).. am I trust everyone?

Getting on discord since this is like my first game?

Also how do we know who to claim to, since we have no idea if the Town leader proposed turns out to be scum.

gonna start talking to people now.

It's not that you can't lead, it's that you shouldn't because you can't be cleared by a cop.
Can't like almost all roles be cleared by the cop (assuming that the cop is more like a bloodhound)? Also, out of all these lead townies, who am I to claim to? Also, what is the chances of us actually having a cop in the game in the first place?

Go back and reread Sonic's claim. PGO = Veteran = the PR that kills visitors. Not only is it suicide for Cop/RB/Doc/etc, the fact that it is suicide makes it a good fakeclaim for scum.

So this may help. The role LG has been claiming fully to everyone (and also gave me permission to pub reveal since he basically already has) is a thing where he anon sends an "offer" to a person where if they accept they get a double use of their role, but can potentially be role blocked by him if he chooses the next night.

Last night he sent me the offer (which is a bit strange given how useless my role is in the grand scheme of things). So I can confirm this is real. In addition, to me at least I feel a mafia doubler would be just that, without a delay between nights. Meaning I think there's a pretty good chance LG is town.

Few cases where he could not be

Some lie generator bullshit
I doubt this because of how specific lg's claim is and doubling an ability is a pretty dumb thing to fake

LG is a mafia role
Again unlikely, unless this role was designed to mole town, which requires some host meta knowledge I don't have and ultimately goes down a tin foil hat route that's worthless

We're both mafia
Well..then it'd be a pretty ballsy play to out two members of the mafia on a play like this, not that it couldn't happen. But in order to prevent inspects on either/both there'd have to be pretty specific things happening, including eliminating inspects early and stuff which would be a pretty good give away

Just to clarify/restate, I'm not claiming any sort of inspect role, but I am confirming LG's role seems legit and I highly doubt this is a mafia role given the mechanics of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)