How does it feel to exist during the potential catalyst for world war 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
1506605234448.gif

Iran has stopped its "missile barrage" and the situation in the West Bank has been going for way too long and I genuinely do not think it's escalated to the point of WW III. Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens.

View attachment 624692

Iran has stopped its "missile barrage" and the situation in the West Bank has been going for way too long and I genuinely do not think it's escalated to the point of WW III. Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens.
Counterpoint: The Middle East is the Balkans of the 21st century (other than the actual Balkans of course) so anything can happen, especially with a country like Israel just doing whatever it wants.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Im part of the nothing ever happens crowd.

Although Iran and Pakistan are attacking Israel. According to the book of revelations the endtimes will begin when Israel's neighbors gang up on it. I think we only need like 1 more neighboring nation to go to war agaisnt Israel to signify the end times.

EDIT: Sorry not revelations. It's the book of Ezekiel. Specifically Ezekiel 37 and 38

Last edited:

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Im part of the nothing ever happens crowd.

Although Iran and Pakistan are attacking Israel. According to the book of revelations the endtimes will begin when Israel's neighbors gang up on it. I think we only need like 1 more neighboring nation to go to war agaisnt Israel to signify the end times.

EDIT: Sorry not revelations. It's the book of Ezekiel. Specifically Ezekiel 37 and 38
Yom Kippur is only 6 months away maybe their neighbors will try to run it back

Reactions: BP
Just because the middle east conflicts will most likely not cause ww3 doesn't mean we aren't close to something world changing

ressources are becoming scarce, nations have strenghtened their militias, ethnic and religious conflicts are getting stronger, people are becoming increasingly unreasonable...

I don't think a new world war is gonna happen soon. But I think the card house we live in is gonna collapse very, very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)