Hilarious NPC Quotes

"Whenever I'm down after losing a battle, I think 'At least I've still got my shorts!" -X and Y youngster

"I'm appalled! They refused entry to my Pokemon! Oh, my poor Gyarados and Steelix! This is discrimination!" -Poor poor man, not letting your "uncute" pokemon into Amity Square.

"I've made it this far in life using the karate I learned on the internet!"-Black Belt in BW

Virtually anything from the horribly translated monstrosity known as Vietnamese Crystal:
"I AM SO UNWILLING TO PUT DOWN THE PHONE! GOODBYE!" -Various NPC's at the end of a phone conversation

"GET ANGRY AS SOON AS THINKING THIS, YES, OUR LOVE MUST BECOME STRENGTH." -Silver

"(Player) PULL THE POWER SUPPLY OUT" -Quote when the player turns on the PC, ironically enough
"CAN'T NAKE? SOLVED BY FIST!" -A Black Belt NPC

There's more, and seeing as how this isn't a true faked thing(just a terrible translation), it's usable.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
"I like shooting..." ~ Cleffa from Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon.

In Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, you can connect with some Pokémon by just talking to them. These Pokémon are connectable when they have a speech thought above them in the overworld which represents the start of the first thing they say before connecting with you.

Cleffa's actual quote when you talk to it is "I like shooting stars!"

"Whenever I'm down after losing a battle, I think 'At least I've still got my shorts!" -X and Y youngster

"I'm appalled! They refused entry to my Pokemon! Oh, my poor Gyarados and Steelix! This is discrimination!" -Poor poor man, not letting your "uncute" pokemon into Amity Square.

"I've made it this far in life using the karate I learned on the internet!"-Black Belt in BW

Virtually anything from the horribly translated monstrosity known as Vietnamese Crystal:
"I AM SO UNWILLING TO PUT DOWN THE PHONE! GOODBYE!" -Various NPC's at the end of a phone conversation

"GET ANGRY AS SOON AS THINKING THIS, YES, OUR LOVE MUST BECOME STRENGTH." -Silver

"(Player) PULL THE POWER SUPPLY OUT" -Quote when the player turns on the PC, ironically enough
"CAN'T NAKE? SOLVED BY FIST!" -A Black Belt NPC

There's more, and seeing as how this isn't a true faked thing(just a terrible translation), it's usable.
If we're pulling out the Vietnamese Crystal, we can't ignore Silver's famous monologue.

I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. FOR THIS I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ALL ARE UNPARDONABLE! YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE!

"Don't let your Dreams just be Dreams" Carracosta from Super Mystery Dungeon
"Shhhh... Don't tell anyone, just take it" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Black Belt from Pokemon Platinum
"I should have brought my Game Boy Advance so I wouldn't get bored in line" Team Magma / Aqua Grunt R/S/E
"Hey you're not wearing shorts, what's wrong with you?" FR/LG Youngster

"Don't let your Dreams just be Dreams" Carracosta from Super Mystery Dungeon
"Shhhh... Don't tell anyone, just take it" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Black Belt from Pokemon Platinum
"I should have brought my Game Boy Advance so I wouldn't get bored in line" Team Magma / Aqua Grunt R/S/E
"Hey you're not wearing shorts, what's wrong with you?" FR/LG Youngster
The GBA line makes me think of a similar line said in the GBC version of Chamber of Secrets. Good times.
Also, welcome to Smogon.

EDIT: It's my 1,575th post! What does that mean? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! WOO!!!!

"I'll tell you why I was taking a break. I have trouble with my bikini. It could be washed away..."

That would be okay to share with the female PC. But how do you know that won't give the male PC any ideas? I can think of only one reason why any girl would want to share that with a guy...

Cerberax

Dancing through life
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There's some kid in Pacifidlog Town that asks "Where are you from?" and the only two answers you can give are "Yes" and "No". I always found that funny.

"Oh dear, are your Pokemon still tired? You should take another rest here. That's a fine idea. You should do that." <- Dunno if that's word for word but the lady near Fallarbor Town would heal your team forever if you let her.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
"Oh dear, are your Pokemon still tired? You should take another rest here. That's a fine idea. You should do that." <- Dunno if that's word for word but the lady near Fallarbor Town would heal your team forever if you let her.
There's a NPC like that in most games, isn't there? Like I think there was one in Gen IV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)