Help Me Solve My Hoarding Problem[Pikachu Cup Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Awiec! If I could get Geneva, that would be super fantastic.

I deposited a Lv2 Zigzagoon with a message Awiec!

Thank you!

Hey awiec - Thanks for doing this giveaway! Really appreciate the extra exposure for this metagame :)

Just wanted to point out a few things, since this is played at level 50, you have a few inefficient EV spreads... With a 31 IV, a stat needs 4 EVs to increase the stat once, then 8 more for every stat after that, meaning that 248 wastes 4 as 244 will give the same stat so:

Jolteon should be:
244 HP / 20 Def / 244 SpA (why bulky Jolty tho? His great speed is the main reason to use him)

Rotom should be:
252 HP / 12 Def / 244 SpA

Electabuzz should be:
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

and Heliolisk should be:
4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Not sure why you went with so many one-point-off-max spreads anyway (esp in regards to speed) but hey as long as they're efficient then who am I to judge, lol.
My calculations were a bit off (I'm aware of the 8 rule) when I was doing the training and had life and work stuff get in the way so I never got a chance to fix them . I figured if anything was off by a point or two the person getting the pokemon would be able to do a quick fix. The jolteon is meant to be a bulky weather set up set (to work with helio generally), it's a gimmicky set but I wanted to offer something unique; I have no problem with resetting the EVs if someone doesn't like the spread though. Thank you for the refresher, I haven't done level 50 spreads in a long time.

Pink Floyd-Sent
gepesek-sniped
Karyu-sent
Kota Teja-sent

My calculations were a bit off (I'm aware of the 8 rule) when I was doing the training and had life and work stuff get in the way so I never got a chance to fix them . I figured if anything was off by a point or two the person getting the pokemon would be able to do a quick fix. The jolteon is meant to be a bulky weather set up set (to work with helio generally), it's a gimmicky set but I wanted to offer something unique; I have no problem with resetting the EVs if someone doesn't like the spread though. Thank you for the refresher, I haven't done level 50 spreads in a long time.

Pink Floyd-Sent
gepesek-sniped
Karyu-sent
Kota Teja-sent
THANKSSSSS

are you spelling the mon name right? It won't show up if you don't spell it right
I've got Eelektross in my dex, so that isn't the issue. I think there is some weird connectivity issue. I've just power cycled my ds, so last try before I throw my hands up :)

I've got Eelektross in my dex, so that isn't the issue. I think there is some weird connectivity issue. I've just power cycled my ds, so last try before I throw my hands up :)
yeah I'm not seeing it, while I normally don't do this...I can just trade you the regular way since I have no idea what is wrong

Hey, if it's not too late, could I have Toro the Rotom? Deposited Lv. 1 Mienfoo asking for Lv.50 Rotom.
Message is Awiec. Ign: Lord Arkaj. Thanks so much!

Hey, can I have that last Rotom?
IGN is José, I uploaded a lv37 male Audino, then got sniped, and now deposited a lv36 female Audino again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)