getting the hang of inkscape [requests on hold]

s/o Snowy for getting me back into it. I consider these still a wip, but in case I die again, the first two are ok enough to pass off as real.

(The last one's mostly a joke placeholder till I figure out how to draw this thing surfing.)

I also did this in like 20 minutes after some people were trying to fuse the thinking emoji on the smogon logo koffing on discord

So, yay, an update!

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Love the last two posts, logos seems to be straight up your alley now since you seem to know just what to include to make them intriguing and colorful. Love the small details like the pokeball sun and snowflake background.

Seriously man, a vast improvement from before.

Love the last two posts, logos seems to be straight up your alley now since you seem to know just what to include to make them intriguing and colorful. Love the small details like the pokeball sun and snowflake background.

Seriously man, a vast improvement from before.
Thank you! This means a lot coming from you.

I've actually downloaded every Zracknel logo and try to implement new things with every new "project", I think it's helped me a ton. The pokeball sun is a nod to him working in pokeballs into his logos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)