Multifaction/FFA Genius Game - Grand Final - Main Match 3 (Draft Mafia)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Clarification: If you use the double multipliers one-timer and are not the smallest group (but the group succeeds), you get NO multipliers (i.e. it's either you get two multipliers or zero). This does not impact the group's success and therefore what multipliers your group partners gain.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Alright well I still need two actions so I'm going to hold off on updating until tomorrow for those. I won't be extending like this again since if people miss the deadline it's really just on them and it's tough luck, but I want to give a one-time notice to people. I will be updating tomorrow night if I don't get the actions and tomorrow around lunchtime if I do.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Round 1 is over. If you did not get a 'R1: your group failed' result, then your group succeeded. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

It is now Round 2. I will give people 72 hours for this one because Haruno is away for much of the cycle. Do not be late with actions or I will update without you. Send all actions via Smogon PM or there's a chance I will not see them.

I will update for Round 2 Friday around dinner PST.

UncleSam

Leading this village
R3 is now over. I will update with the end of R4 on Wednesday, November 1st, around 8:30 PST.

If you did not receive any results, your group succeeded (as did any other abilities you might or might not have used) and you gained all multipliers. I only send results for failures.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Finally got actions etc. it is now Round 5, all results out.

I will update on Wednesday, November 8th. Sorry ranked season ends on Tuesday lol X_X

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
R6 is over. R7 ends Thursday at 8 PST if I get actions. Basically that's deadline but given the last few rounds it's a good bet I'll end up updating on Friday rip

UncleSam

Leading this village
It is now the final round, round 8. Round 8 will have a deadline on Tuesday at 10 PM PST. I am lowering the minimum score multiplier to a score of 20 as a result of the rather - unique - circumstances surrounding activity with this task. I hope that as players get eliminated activity will improve all around ~_~

UncleSam

Leading this village
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Main Match 13 is (finally) over. The final results can be found here.

Long story short:
Placements:
1st: Thetwinmasters
2nd: idiotfrommars
3rd: Blazade
4th: VigilanteVigoroth
5th: Da Letter El
6th: Flyhn
7th / 8th (Tie for 8th by the rules) Isa and Asek
9th: LightWolf
10th: zorbees
11th: Haruno
12th / 13th: shubaka17 and Aubisio

For these placements, I was ignoring the minimum score rule. However, as a result of the minimum score rule, I will allow Thetwinmasters, this match champion, to select anyone from LightWolf on down (so 9th through 12th / 13th) as the elimination candidate. Additionally, Thetwinmasters must publicly state who he will give immunity to; any player other than the death match candidate is eligible for this token of life. Then, the chosen elimination candidate must select a player not given a token of life (so, not Thetwinmasters, Idiotfrommars, or whoever Twin selects) to go to the death match with.

I will allow 24 hours for Twin to make his selections and the selected death match candidate to select an opponent. I will then allow the two death match players another 24 hours to schedule and agree on a death match game. If no selection is made, I will schedule the death match for 10 AM PST on Sunday, November 26th. I will randomize the death match to be played if one has not been selected by then. The players should plan to be on Discord 15 minutes in advance or risk forfeiting the match entirely; I want to start by 10 AM since I have to drive like six hours later on Sunday.

A reminder that garnets from eliminated players will be given to the winner of the death match. I will also lock garnets in now - you may not trade or pass garnets following the conclusion of a main match.

tl;dr Thetwinmasters you have 24 hours to pick a player to give immunity to and pick a death match candidate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)