SPOILERS! General Pokémon Anime Discussion

So apparently the second arc will conclude soon. As someone who is not actually watching the series yet (just started airing on my country) I wanted to ask: since it was named after Terapagos, has anything special been revealed about it or its powers?

I know it's a completely different setting from the games but I'm curious.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So apparently the second arc will conclude soon. As someone who is not actually watching the series yet (just started airing on my country) I wanted to ask: since it was named after Terapagos, has anything special been revealed about it or its powers?

I know it's a completely different setting from the games but I'm curious.
Not really. We saw its Terastal form and it using Tera Starstorm once and that's it so far.

The upcoming episodes may show more of it since the next few episodes seem to be a major climax, but nothing was shown about it that we don't already know from the games thus far.

With the Legends Z game in 2025, it's pretty obvious this is going to be a long gen. Gen 10 probably won't come out till Fall 2025 at the earliest or even 2026, so Horizons is probably going to last at least 4 years before they change anything. So far the anime has barely covered anything from the Scarlet/Violet games at all, Nemona only showed up for 1 episode, we only saw two Gym leaders, and of course nothing from the DLC or its story besides the legendary turtle. No Team Star, no Arven or Penny, the school from the games is ignored, none of the other Gym leaders or teachers from the games showed up, we probably won't see the DLC rivals or new Elite 4 either, etc.

I'm curious how they'll stretch this out since neither Liko or Roy are doing Gyms. With Ash's series you always had Gyms or the usual fillers to pad out time, this series doesn't do that. At the very least they are featuring most of the new Paldea pokemon in episodes, so we're getting to see the new pokemon animated. Journey's left out a whole bunch of Galar pokemon that still haven't been featured in the anime to this day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)