Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Just got online. Are you still around?
Also, what would you like me to breed you?
i can trade now if you are around. as for what i want, can i have the following pokemon

Lapras
Love Ball. I can supply one.
Modest Natutre
Hidden power grass if possible. i can supply a ditto.
EMs:
Freeze Dry
Dragon Pulse
Whirlpool
Ancient Power

Barboach
Dream Ball. i can supply one with its HA
Jolly Nature
Hydration
EMs:
Dragon Dance
Spark
Thrash
Flail

Yeah, I can do those. I do need the parents though.
I have an HP Grass Ditto. I'll be online in about 5 minutes.
ok cool! i'll hop online.

EDIT: actually, instead of Hidden power grass, can the lapras be hidden power fire? sorry, i forgot that was the better hidden power.

ok cool! i'll hop online.

EDIT: actually, instead of Hidden power grass, can the lapras be hidden power fire? sorry, i forgot that was the better hidden power.
I'll try. I do have an HP Fire Ditto.
You can keep that Tropius if you want.
I'll let you know when I have finished breeding (I'll try to have them ready tomorrow, but Lapras does take a lot of time to hatch).

I'll try. I do have an HP Fire Ditto.
You can keep that Tropius if you want.
I'll let you know when I have finished breeding (I'll try to have them ready tomorrow, but Lapras does take a lot of time to hatch).
i might be a bit slower then last time, but i should have your pokemon in a few days

I've finished breeding your pokémon.
Lapras's IVs are 31/26/31/30/31/30. It has HP Fire. Barboach's IVs are 31/31/31/x/31/31.
Both are female and have the natures and egg moves you requested.
Will you want your original parents back? I've put them in my bank in case you do.
And take as much time as you need. I can wait.

Lapras's IVs are 31/26/31/30/31/30. It has HP Fire. Barboach's IVs are 31/31/31/x/31/31.
Will you want your original parents back? I've put them in my bank in case you do.
yeah, i'd want the parents back. and i'll try and have your pokemon ready soon!

Of course! Otherwise it's okay for semi i'd like your shiny dialga if that's okay for you of course!
yeah, i can do dialga and keldeo. when if you want semi rights for both i'll pick another 3 pokemon along with the rotom to take. however if you don't care about semi rights i'll just take the rotom and one more.

I'd like Your friend ball fomantis, love ball tapu lele, and love ball bruxish
That's a deal! I'm cloning all that, i'm finishing ev my eevee and i'm yours.

Edit: i just saw you'd like my love ball bruxish, i've got only one left and it's an ultra ball bruxish you don't mind? Otherwise i can breed you one love ball bruxish. It will be rng'ed on cartiridge on 7 gen!

That's a deal! I'm cloning all that, i'm finishing ev my eevee and i'm yours.

Edit: i just saw you'd like my love ball bruxish, i've got only one left and it's an ultra ball bruxish you don't mind? Otherwise i can breed you one love ball bruxish. It will be rng'ed on cartiridge on 7 gen!
i want it in a love ball, however all i really want it for is for breeding my own shiny one, so i don't care if its not shiny. so yeah, i can take a breed.

ok, i finally have your pokemon. the stunky has the aftermath ability, is a 31/0/31/30/31/31 spread, modest nature. the wurmple is timid nature, 31/0/30/31/30/30 spread, and was rng abused to become a beautifly when it evolves

ok, i finally have your pokemon. the stunky has the aftermath ability, is a 31/0/31/30/31/31 spread, modest nature. the wurmple is timid nature, 31/0/30/31/30/30 spread, and was rng abused to become a beautifly when it evolves
Awesome! Nickname the stunky Parfum and wurmple Vendetta, please.
Let me know when you're available to trade

Thanks a lot for breeding me those two beauties and for the Treecko!
You're the best!
the treeko was a fail breedject from a while ago. i have since breed a better on in gen 7. just know the treeko was bred using hacked dittos so if you aren't ok with that then just release it. i meant only to use it as trade fodder as i didn't have anything else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)