Gabriel's Shinies, Cloning and More! (New: flawless ORAS Bold Cresselia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I've been breeding a lot lately and got some great HP Pokémon and even some shinies, and since I'm able to clone I decided to make a trade thread. There are some pokémon with bank exclusive moves as well.

. Y: FC: 2208 5697 2428 IGN: Pierre

. No hacks, obviously.

. Only egg or bank exclusive moves are listed.

. If there is no EV spread next to the pokémon's ability, then it's untrained.

. None of my pokémon is redistributable.

Cloning Services:

. I can clone your pokémon if I'm allowed to keep a copy.

. When asking for cloning services, please specify:
- the pokemon's nature, EVs, IVs and level
- the generation it was caught and what language its name is
- egg and special moves if any

Looking for:
. Gen VI caught Legendaries
. Competitive Shinies from Gen VI

LEGENDARIES (OT: me, Pierre 59535 (Y), Gold 04417 (X) or Winona 24489 (OR) )

Modest Xerneas [Master Ball] 31/x/31/31/31/31 (OT: my X version Gold 04117 - nicknameable)
Fairy Aura

Gen VI Bold Cresselia [Master Ball] 31/x/31/31/31/31 (OT: my OR version Winona 24489 - nicknameable)
Levitate

SHINIES (OT: me, Pierre 59535 - Gen VI)

Shiny Timid HP Fire Froakie 31/x/31/30/31/30
Protean
NOTE: It'll be nicknamed Greninja. Other nickname can be given upon request.

Shiny Jolly Armaldo 31/28/31/x/31/31
Swift Swim, 252 Atk/Spe/6HP
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Cross Poison

Shiny Jolly Starly 31/31/31/x/31/31 (OT: BenZe 43178, bred by me, SV hatched by reddit user: http://www.reddit.com/user/BenZeTH )
Reckless
- Double-Edge

Shiny Adamant Tyrogue 31/31/31/x/31/31 (OT: Chris 23545, bred by me, SV hatched by reddit user: http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2bwxwn/1979/)
Steadfast
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Punch
- Rapid Spin

Shiny Adamant Carvanha 31/31/31/x/31/31(OT: Matteo 44114, bred by me, SV hatched by reddit user: http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2eculo/1335/ )
Speed Boost
- Destiny Bond

Shiny Modest Surskit 31/x/31/31/31/31 (OT: Kat 57738, bred by me, SV hatched by reddit user: http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2220nq/1663/)
Swift Swim

Shiny Careful Shieldon 31/31/31/x/31/31 (OT: Immer 61233, bred by me, SV hatched by reddit user: http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/281qnd/3510/)
Sturdy
- Stealth Rock

OTHER PEOPLE'S SHINIES

Shiny Timid HP Ice Elektrike 31/x/30/31/31/31 (OT: Steven 16446 - fully redistributable)
Lightning Rod

Shiny Adamant Hawlucha 31/31/31/x/31/31 (OT: Josh 14371 fully redistributable)
Unburden
- Baton Pass
- Agility
- Quick Guard
- Ally Switch

Shiny Adamant Dragonair 31/31/31/x/31/31 (OT: Imtiaz 17014 - fully redistributable)
Marvel Scale
- Iron Tail
- Extreme Speed
- Aqua jet

Shiny Naive Absol 31/31/31/31/31/31 (OT: ThretZ 28464 - fully redistributable)
Super Luck
- Play Rough

Shiny Modest Sylveon 31/0/31/31/31/31 (OT: Raqib 16256 - fully redistributable)
Pixilate
- Heal Bell
- Hyper Voice

Jebus Christ's shiny Quiet Honedge 31/31/31/31/31/3 (OT: Ben 10615 - only redistributable by me and others with Jebus' permission)

HP POKÉMON (OT: me, Pierre 59535 - Gen VI)

Timid Roselia HP Fire Roselia 31/x/31/30/31/30
Leaf Guard (turns into Technician upon evolving into Roserade
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Sleep Powder
- Synthesis

BANK EXCLUSIVE POKÉMON (OT me, Tobias 65083 - Gen V)

Adamant Goldeen 31/31/30/x/31/31
Lightningrod, 252 Atk/Spe/6 Sp.Def
- Knock Off
- Drill Run

OTHER PEOPLE'S POKÉMON

Modest HP Fire Mesprit 31/x/31/30/31/30 (OT: Andrew 13075, caught by chester 0334 - fully redistributable)
Levitate

Careful Jirachi 31/31/31/x/31/31 (OT: SMR2010 06260 - fully redistributable)
Serene Grace, 252 HP, 252 Sp.Def, 6 Speed
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch

Hclegend's Modest Fancy Vivillon 13-14/26-29/18-19/25-26/20-21/31 (OT: GTS 00108 - only redistributable by me and others with Hclegend's permission)
Compound Eyes, 252 Sp.Atk/Spe/6 HP

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!

Last edited:
Hi! your thread is looking good!

I was wondering if you would mind cloning my Shinies for me? you can keep all of the copies and they're Fully Redis. Thank you for considering! :)

Thanks! Sure, I could clone them for you. I think we traded yesterday, didn't we? That should make things simpler. I'm going to log on to my X version (the one I use for cloning, IGN Gold) and meet you online.

Thanks! Sure, I could clone them for you. I think we traded yesterday, didn't we? That should make things simpler. I'm going to log on my X version (the one I use for cloning, IGN Gold) and meet you online.
thank you! I believe we did trade yesterday :)

Thank you guys for your support!

After successfully being able to clone pokémon for others, I decided to offer cloning services for those interested. I also updated the thread with some fully redistributable shinies. Because of that I changed the thread's name from Gabriel's Shiny and HP Pokémon to Gabriel's Shinies, HP Pokémon, Cloning and More!

Are any of your Pokemon in special/matching Pokeballs?
I personally don't find pokéballs that important, so I don't really know the pokéball most of my pokémon are in. What I know off the top of my head is: Froakie - pokéball; Armaldo - dreamball; Registeel - masterball.

Beedrill and Seaking are in a pokéball too.

If there's any other pokémon you're interested in, I could check in game what ball they're in.

I personally don't find pokéballs that important, so I don't really know the pokéball most of my pokémon are in. What I know off the top of my head is: Froakie - pokéball; Armaldo - dreamball; Registeel - masterball.

Beedrill and Seaking are in a pokéball too.

If there's any other pokémon you're interested in, I could check in game what ball they're in.
UGH! If only that Armaldo's Attack could've been 3IVs higher lol.
Umm...I'd like to know what ball Absol is in please :]

Oh well, what can you do? But to be honest, 28 Atk is perfectly usable.

Absol is in a premier ball.
It is perfectly usable, still a bummer though.

Alright then, you might want to list that because it's something people would like to trade for IMO

Would you be interested in any of these shinies? All bred by me then SV hatched except Electabuzz who I caught in FS.

Smeargle
31/31/31/31/31/31 timid own tempo
Malamar
31/31/26/31/31/31 adamant contrary
Metagross
26/31/31/31/31/31 adamant clear body
Electabuzz (nicknamable) luxury ball
30/28/29/15/31/31 adamant static

Hi, I got your message about cloning, checked your thread and noticed something that I've been after for a long time! Nicknameable shiny froakie! CMT? :p

skankbug: Sorry, not interested :(
Chill: I'd be interested in Chansey and Mew. You also want some stuff cloned, don't you? I need to clone Froakie first, so I could clone it along with the your pokémon.

Yeah, Mew was one of those. Did you want the offensive or defensive version? I also need to breed some Chansey first.

Yeah, Mew was one of those. Did you want the offensive or defensive version? I also need to breed some Chansey first.
Would you mind throwing in a Porygon then? Since you're sending a Mew anyway. Also, since you have to breed, would you like to have your pokémon cloned now and trade later? Or do you prefer to do both later?

We could trade for the clones now and do a trade for the others later. Which Mew were you after?
On second thought I'd like Porygon and Chansey for Froakie. I'll clone now whatever you need cloned and later, when you're done with Chansey and Porygon you let me know and we trade them for Froakie. Is that okay?

I'll add you and go online to get your clones done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)