Fuuta de la Bandiera (Fuuta of the Banners) - Requests: Open

Hello, this is your (bad) banner maker, Fuuta of the Stars. Here's my info. *hands out card*

Now that you know me, you can call me Fuuta. And I'm here today because...

That's right! Welcome to Fuuta's Banner Shop, a place where you can request banners from the (bad) banner maker, Fuuta of the Stars! Ah? Want to take a look at my banners? Well, here you go!

The banners~!

Sobi's request: Ponyta

More coming in the future~!

Requests are currently: Open~!

Last edited:

Sobi

Banned deucer.
You have some really nice banners here; great job! I really like how your compilations neatly blend in together. As a banner maker myself, it is quite hard to make sure all the components of the banner complement each other. Anyway, enough of my rambling. I have a request that'll hopefully get you up and running. Could you perhaps make a banner revolved around Ponyta? I'd like it to be something along the lines of
except with the appropriate colours (so cream, red, orange, yellow, etc) and, of course, a Ponyta sprite. I'm definitely looking forward to the end result. Good luck! ^_^

Requested by Sobi - The Ponyta Banner!

Here's Dawn with Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu and Togekiss!

Umbreon and Espeon .3.

Last edited:
How am I not dead yet? .3.

Anyways, I kinda slacked off last week, sorry if there are no updates >.<

Since I'm back, here's two I made for fun again~

*goes back to hiding in a hole \o/*

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
How am I not dead yet? .3.

Anyways, I kinda slacked off last week, sorry if there are no updates >.<

Since I'm back, here's two I made for fun again~

*goes back to hiding in a hole \o/*
WOW!I just totally love how's the blaziken banner is.Keep up the good work n_n

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
big fan of your work dude.

if you are still open to it, i'd like to make a request for a banner.

As you request, here are the details:

• i'd like a banner that pretty much depicts a "cool trainer" effect; if you can include a "custom-made CoolTrainer" as well that would be pretty dope! (definitely not mandatory though); also if possible, you can include the pokemon bonsly and/or gengar if you wish (not mandatory either, thats all up to you).
  • the environment in which ill be applying the banner will be using this color scheme: https://coolors.co/app/2e2c39-131428-364645-9c8386-c3b1a3 -- feel free to do with that what you will
  • the dimensions should be 1263 x 153.766 pixels
everything else is all up to you man; i'm far from picky!

thanks a lot in advance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)