Forums have been reorganized!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job, now all we have left to fix is that redesign :p.

I'm kidding, of course. The changes appear to be sensical, and they provide an extra bit of clarity that will most likely be beneficial to newer and older users alike in trying to navigate (once adjusted to).

I enjoy the changes, but I have a question or two: Why is CAP self-contained, rather than belonging to Content Creation? The changes appear sensical otherwise, though.

Has everything been updated for the new competitive discussion forums and all that jazz? It's hard to find stuff on mobile. Also, when will PS! be updated? I'm getting really hyped.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Has everything been updated for the new competitive discussion forums and all that jazz? It's hard to find stuff on mobile. Also, when will PS! be updated? I'm getting really hyped.
Look in the uncharted territory forum for gen 7 stuff

PS is already updated

I enjoy the changes, but I have a question or two: Why is CAP self-contained, rather than belonging to Content Creation? The changes appear sensical otherwise, though.
CAP is entirely different from everything else on this site and has no relation to content creation as a whole besides CAP analyses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)